YOU JUST KEEP HITTING FUCKING HOME RUNS, DISNEY

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING FUCKING HOME RUNS, DISNEY

This is the death of storytelling.

>obviously has nothing to do with trying to rope in the chinese market
variety, everyone.

a new study finds white countries are being overrun by them.

Why do woman get everything men have been working for since the dawn of time within 100 years. That is not equality

Why does Hollywood only cast ugly asians?

The visual gap between asians in asian tv/films and Hollywood is so laughable

>be 1% of population
>demanded to be seen as 60%
This is literally throwing a tantrum

The jew fears the samurai

>pandering to the asian audience with an ugly as fuck girl whom they'll reject and won't idolize

gg GISNEP

Increases....in what?

People of color already have more speaking time than whites in movies.

Also, if women having more speaking time means we get fucking disgustingly ugly pigs like that instead of hot chicks in our movies, I don't want it.

Not going to lie, I'd rather have a hot tranny than this ugly gook.

>DUDE LET'S TAKE THE MOST PASSIONATE ARTFORM OF OUR TIME AND DEGRADE IT INTO NOTHING MORE THAN AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF JEWS IN SUITS CHECKING OFF DIVERSITY AND MARKETING QUOTAS LMAO
Fuck every piece of human garbage that forks over money time after time for this shit. Filmmaking is about more than demographics and selling action figures you fucking manchildren.

she is KIND OF qt. would bang while drunk.
fuck disney tho.

They have departments at studios that break down scripts for budgeting purposes.

Now they're going to have teams of cat ladies paid to sit down and correctly allocate speaking time along gender, race, religion and sexuality lines with special handicapping systems to determine who needs extra representation and whose can be scaled back.

What an exciting time for creativity!

Thanks Disney Corp.

OMG BUT PORGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to avoid pissing off fat white women

Asians are people of color?

What could have been
>Pic related
I love her since I saw her in Weightlifting Fairy

They are now I guess.

Jews are still white this week though.

to be fair, all of the Asians with pretty faces have absolutely fucked up teeth.

Casting directors actually do veto any asian actor that looks "too white."

makes no sense

Source?

because they keep forcing them

How did she get the part?

lol
>color
>asian

All of the people in this pic looks better than her,e even Kim and the old dudes behind him.

how do you explain this!?

They're yellow, which is why most people count them as People of Color(even if they kind of stick out since they're the least oppressed by far)

I truly don't mean this in a racist way, and I hope no Asian PoC get offended by it. I'm calling you PoC as a compliment.

billions of asians... and they pick a fat chick for the movie. the looks are debatable, but a fat chick!??

>not accepted into universities with poc quotas because too successful of a minority

and?

seriously, what?

>Why does Hollywood only cast ugly asians?
Because complaining about fetishization/yellow fever in hollywood is the ugly asian woman equivalent of fat white women complaining about skinny white women in hollywood.

>tfw forced to go to the cinema once a year with family to see the jew wars

So old white women don't get angry.

>What could have been
was she up for the part? cuz i could get it up for her parts. (not really tho. i haven't been able to sustain an erection in years)

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN

She doesn't have a pretty face.

what is a pretty face to you?

What fucking kind of English is this anyway?

because jews are aware of the yellow fever that white bois has

so they cast ugly chink so they can btfo white bois even harded

you fucking whites bois...you keep losing again and again. time to give up.

Sorry for being a white man, I didn't mean to

good. white people ruin everything.

They cast a cute girl to play Mulan. Don't know why they couldn't have done the same here

I doubt chinks like fat women anyway, asian or not

>those of color
what colour? blue?

Sister or wife?

>chubby vietnamese burger instead of a qt k-pop idol
It's like they don't even want the chinese to watch it

Only low caste mainland chinks immigrate to the west.

All the good looking Japanese, South Koreans and Taiwanese stay in their own countries because they like being around their own kind.

Nazi Alert! Nazi Alert!
Go back to please and thank you

Studio exec: "unleash the gook and nigger. They will bring hate to all fanboys and the dark side will grow and consume them just like we planned. Remember team, jar jar was voiced and acted by a nigger and that went as planned. Bwahahahaha the dark side will reign supreme once again! Hate will flow like the river of slime in ghostbusters 2!

faggot detected

Obviously they didn't want asian master race qt to upstage daisy kek