Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This fuckin' guy. Your time is up, Sheen my boy. Time to face the music

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This fuckin' guy. Your time is up, Sheen my boy. Time to face the music.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls stop raping Charlie.

MEEEEEEEENNNNNNN

and its Gawker all over again

B-BUT EVERYONE ELSE WAS POSTING THE SEX TAPE TOO!

Respect, man intends to go down fighting then die of AIDS before he ever has to pay a penny

'bout fuckin' time.

he was great in apocalypse now

Wait, charlie raps?

That was full metal jacket dumbass

Czech'd

Huh so this is why Corey needed that 10 million.

Aren’t Charlie sheen and Cory. Again the same day

the big enchilada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]

>We offered him a part in the finale where we mock and humiliate him but he didn't take the part.
Gee I wonder why.

Lost

Will Sheen win or lose against the National Enquirer?

Lose. (I hope)

He literally didnt do it, why would ge when he has money to buy as mang hookers as he wants

Dumbass. He did it when he was a fucking teenager. I know your post is bait. I don't care. Fuck you.

Wait, charlie flavoured wraps?

We're lad.