Is there a better one on one fight between supermen than Sodam Yat fighting Clark Kent of Earth-Prime in Sinestro Corps...

Is there a better one on one fight between supermen than Sodam Yat fighting Clark Kent of Earth-Prime in Sinestro Corps War?

Thor fighting Sentry and then Eimin. I really liked how Remender wrote Thor. As a proper heavy hitter.

Remember when Marvel was good? Remember Dark Angel Saga? Feels like years ago.

Pic related was after Dark Angel Saga...

>The symbol of willpower vs. a universe breaking manchild.

god, that was orgasm.

What was hilarious about that fight was they kept hyping him up as the only one that could beat him and that he was the strongest ever.....and then proceeds to get viciously curbstomped from beginning to end.

Nope

That was the absolute summum of 2000's comics

Two ages of comic books, two universe so opposed, clashing, confronting at each-other.

It was something to witness, to live.

>The Green Lantern's unleash...
>lantern's

I reread this issue again and again and again when this came out. Shame the art took a bit of a hit but it was pretty fucking amazing anyhow. SCW was one of the most 'shit-getting-realest' comic events ever.

It was a great subversion.

He unfortunately got gimped early on with the lead poisoning, plus he seemed to forget he was a Green Lantern and had no clue how to use Ion.

Even so, the fact that he survived a fight against a fully powered Prime and even managed to get some good licks in is testimony to how much of a badass he was.

Plus, he got another shot, about a thousand years later.

Wowowow where is this from?

Could anyone story time it ?

God I try to forget how shitty and disappointing this run was, but I just can't.

Depowered Hal and Kyle fighting Sinestro on the roofs of Coast City was stupid good too.

For "just" being a 12 issue, 6 month back and forth, SCW was just an imtense god damned blast.

Yeah there are a few thousand of them bud.

Someone should storytime all of SCW

In the meantime you can read it on readcomicsonline

Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds. It was fun. If you don't know LoSH at all then maybe read the Superman and the LoSH arc first (also by Johns). You don't need Final Crisis itself though.

Thor was badass, but I really expected better from Remender. He buffed Sentry so much, that he was just clowning Thor even more then when in Void-mode, so naturally a worm will do. Still Ragnarok Now! was awesome.

apostrophe makes it singular possessive.
bad grammar.

Yes

Superman Thought Robot vs. Mandrakk

I thought it....? Whatever. It doesn't matter what I read, I don't have a head for grammar. I have to plead plebian ignorance.

What issues and such? Don't need too much context just wanna see some fighting