twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Teddy from Stand By Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEzSD3sg6u0

No joke

Based

I'm the last hope for mankind baby.
Eagles? Fuck em, I go my own way baby

Sam is literally me. Except my Frodo killed himself four years ago and I botched my relationship with my Rosie.

Why wouldn't anyone have sex with her? She could wear a wig and blow me, easy. I'd pound her asshole.

dam bro

user...

he definitely reminds me of me

Fine. Burn. See if I care.

Do you have comfy shoes?

Basically how I am living right now except I leave room to eat and relieve myself.

What in the fuck did I just watch. That bitch is pretty hot for a shoe salesman. Also will she fuck you if you BUY the shoes or do you have to already own them? Also post more. She's legit hot.

I was under the impression if one could afford them she'd blow them. So whether you bought them or had them already, prepare your pee pee.

Loved The Spirit, Frank.
Ah, who am I fucking kidding?

kek

I figured it out guys!

For me it's rust cohle - intellect, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humour

Mark

We still love you, Mikey. How's the weather in Canberra these days?

>intellect

In the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come.

this but less over the top

An unlikeable, egotistical arsehole who thinks he has principles but really he's just a cunt.

>implying

Sup Forums is Denny incarnate

Maybe this too

i first came across this the other day and almost had a panic attack at how accurately it depicted me and my internal world

Sup Forums is too pussy to do drugs.

Sup Forums is peter

>you missed the point of the whole subplot, it was experimental cancer drugs for Claudette. it was meant to be a surprise that's why Denny didn't admit it right there on the rooftop

My life just gets worse year by year mentally and physically

Instead of celebrating and getting more friends, i lose friends every year either because they move away or because they die.

This is not very different from most people's lives. Just thought that might help to hear.