More proof Whedon is the biggest hack ever

>An entire scene where Darkseid reveals himself as Steppenwolf tries to tempt superman to join him as we have a vision of the Nnightmare scene again
FUCK YOU WB FOR CUTTING THIS OUT YOU PIECES OF SHIT AND FUCK YOU WHEDON FOR YOUR SHITTY CUT THAT RUINED SNYDER'S VISION
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxNWOkcMCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-qUhHZpMQ
change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa?utm_content=petition&utm_medium=email&utm_source=campaigns_digest&utm_campaign=203107&sfmc_tk=HzgHGdagndxDcta160w++MjZqgrNnj7sM8xsdPVZrMxR4jVchTMTsOzNhfCQPXoT&j=203107&sfmc_sub=402960172&l=32_HTML&u=37459702&mid=7259882&jb=698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I kept telling you retards that there were a couple darkseid scenes, the ending one in particular

The nightmare scene was fucking stupid in BvS.

>snyders vision

He never had any vision, it was told to him by others. He was just the monkey they hired to do what was asked.

Just listen how he talks about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-qUhHZpMQ

>Marvel Pajeet still this butthurt over that comment
When will they learn to let go?

What's wrong with his face?

>shit hair
>fucked teeth
>shit nose
>still considered good looking
how does cavill do it

>cutting the lantern core scene
>cutting black suit superman
>cutting fucking darkseid out of the movie
>switching steppenwolf's defeat by darkseid to the lame version where he gets tickled by parademons

I'm a marveldrone but this fucking pissed me off so much.

whedon cut darkseid cause of thanos, he cut the lantern corps cause of the wakandans, he cut out black suit superman cause punished cap,

once you realize whedon was disneys assassin it makes total sense. he was sent to fuck up the jl movie even more to make sure the hype for infinity war was even bigger

>Snydercucks still butthurt
The failure of the DCEU just keeps getting better and better.

>

It's corporate sabotage. The mouse kikes want the capeshit monopolized

>Thor, some B list hero gets a movie
>yet Superman, the godfather of all superhero movies, has no movies
Why do butthurt marlel fags always get triggered by Zack saying this?

Based Snyder.

>Superman has no movies

Well for one, that's factually incorrect

Lol

It was going to suck anyway you manchild.

He cut all that stuff out, because he didn't want the audience to experience them for the first time in a shitty movie.

WB will try that stuff again for sure but they will try to be better prepared by the time they do.

Whedon saved JL from an even lower box office result and a RT score either as low or even lower than BvS had.

I won’t be seeing infinity wars.

IMO, killing someone’s adopted daughter just so you can ruin a movie by a rival company isn’t acceptable.

>red arrow
fuck off cocksucker

OH FUCK YOU.

Whedon's cut introduced a shitty Russian family just for the audience to care or to have any stakes. The problem is, the whole area is basically isolated and you can't really feel the tension by just showing one bumfuck family being in danger. Also, by having Superman manhandle the shit out of Steppenwolf, you just lost all of the feeling of danger and defeat in your movie. The movie is a bad avengers film and is basically a bad marvel film. Fuck Whedon and Fuck DC for ruining Snyder's base

Based Whedon taking toxic masculinity out from Synder`s work.

You're talking about Whedon. More blatant yes-mannery I have never seen. Snyder gave a shit. Whedon does not.

I would bet you're one of those cucks who though superman returns was too depressive and didnt have enough action

>YOUR SHITTY CUT THAT RUINED SNYDER'S VISION
There is still hope my friend.
change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa?utm_content=petition&utm_medium=email&utm_source=campaigns_digest&utm_campaign=203107&sfmc_tk=HzgHGdagndxDcta160w++MjZqgrNnj7sM8xsdPVZrMxR4jVchTMTsOzNhfCQPXoT&j=203107&sfmc_sub=402960172&l=32_HTML&u=37459702&mid=7259882&jb=698

I like Snyder but all the knightmare stuff was garbage good riddance to it

who the fuck cares, soyboy

this isn't marvel, meaning it's shit

The knightmare stuff was good. What it lacked was context, which Justice League was supposed to provide before WB sabotaged it.

>soyboy

superman returns was a disgusting movie

how can you prefer that to man of steel?

knightmare scene was one of the highlights of the movie and it had a place in the overall movie

how do you know that, whedon probably doomed the movie.

BvS was a success, I think the problem was giving any weight to the rotten tomato score

yeah, soyboy like you wishing he was like that xD too bad you are either a pathetic fatass or pathetic skeleton

I like how the black guy got all ripped and then they replace 90% of his body with bad CGI lol

I also like how the male actors minus The Fash got ripped and Gal Gadot gets to just be a stick lmao

Well at least now we won't get Joss' batgirl movie
Hope Refn comes back

It's not going to happen

t. neck beard

>BvS was a success

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

nigga it did fucking good, it got over 1 billion in box office

user, this is not the bizzaro Sup Forums thread

a superman and batman movie barely made 1 billion globally. so amazing. also, what amazing critical response it got, surely it helped the justice league movie

That "critical" response absolutely confirmed that most modern "critics" don't judge films, they measure what they perceive as a film's level of conformity to its genre, with a healthy bias in the direction of which directors are accepted as "artistes" and which groupthink has declared hacks, rightly or otherwise.

Snyder is not a hack. Far, far from it.

Watching the same intellectual snobs that turn up their noses at films and scoff at any suggestion of deeper meaning then turn around and trip all over themselves *searching* for meaning in a film as insultingly overt as "mother!" was proof-positive of everything I had come to suspect about the state of modern criticism.

>That "critical" response absolutely confirmed that most modern "critics" don't judge films, they measure what they perceive as a film's level of conformity to its genre, with a healthy bias in the direction of which directors are accepted as "artistes" and which groupthink has declared hacks, rightly or otherwise.

That's way too many words used to simply say 'the movie sucked, hence low score, hence nobody wants to see JL now'

If only

Shouldn't have done those reshoots. Anyway, WB is run by fat, ugly pedophiles. Fuck 'em.

Disney bug men in charge of reading comprehension

nigga, i don't need to read your shit, the fact is BvS sucked, was hated by everyone and thus nobody cares for JL now

>critical response

lmao!

It's also a nice way of saying most people are fucking morons who'll believe whatever their particular internet safespace tells them. No one should be able to look at a film like BvS with any degree of objectivity and call it a bad film. Literally every question anyone has ever asked "rhetorically" in criticism of it, every "plothole," is explained by information provided within the film. The fact that it's often conveyed visually instead of verbally should be to its credit, not its detriment.

nice screenshot of twitter exchange. what does it have to do with official critical response to a movie...?

>le most people are morong xd i am so smart and above the pleb!

literally a fedora wearer. face it, the only reason you pretend to like DC shit is because you want to be contrarian, in other way, you are HEAVILY reliant on public's opinion. Wow, learn to think for yourself

Jesus christ you really believe movie journalists arent a bunch of useless fucks?
Cut some soy from your diet, trust me.

>nigga, i don't need to read your shit because you ain't paying me $0.02 to read it

Kinda like how critics only give good reviews to movies they've been paid to give good reviews to. Wow, are you intentionally being meta?

i believe 99% of people hating a movie means something

>official

why are you quoting me if you gonna replace what i have said? here, i can do this to

>Kinda like how i love to be raped in ass by niggers xdd

you said that, lol! now reply to me why you love to be fucked in ass by niggers?

Do you guys not realize this is all Disney's doing?
>planning to buy Fox
>kill Snyder's daughter
>Snyder off project
>inject Whedon as cure for their box office woes
>Whedon deletes all of the kino and injects terrible reddit humor
>forces Cavil to act with a moustache that is horrendously """fixed""" in post
>get the internet buzzing about how shit JL is
>drop Infinity War trailer
>cut out all the quips and try to make it some dark brooding shit
>put redditors of the galaxy at the end
>hype for black panther and infinity war at all time high
>Snyder is too depressed to even make his cut if WB greenlit it
>Affleck spins further into alcoholism
>Disney acquires rights to X Men, Star Wars, The Simpsons, all McFarlane shows, and more franchises than I can name
Disney.Always.Wins

The only people they can't take down are Gal Gadot, cus going after a fellow Jew is heresy. She's also the only woman to get her own superhero movie, meanwhile Black Widow has been in the MCU for 9 years and has had to share the screen with Tony and Steve.
They also can't go after Ezra cus he's queer, nor Cyborg cus he's black.
And who can hate Cavil? He's so cute!

I like Batman Begins, Ledger's performance in TDK, Iron Man, the Winter Soldier, *most* of GotG, both Hellboys, Raimi's first two and a half Spidey films, Blades 1 and 2, Buryon's films, Donner's films, MoS, and BvS, and to a lesser degree, Wonder Woman.

I form my own opinions.

There's also apparently a fuck ton of Joker footage we never got in SS. I wonder if they're just gonna replace Leto

What about two-thirds of them liking something?

99% of the people YOU KNOW, you mean? Because everyone i know liked it, especially the director's cut.

this makes the mouse mad

Ben Affleck's muscles were CGI though. He's a great fit for Batman but he outright refused to get in shape.

>i am 100% reddit
now that you've admitted it, you can fuck off back there

That makes absolutely no fucking sense kek

You are such a fucking losing ass bum IRL, that it shows with every troll post.

Seek a bridge and the try jumping off that said structure. Fucking loser.

Affleck 5 years ago could've been Batman, but the guy is just in a terrible place.
Let him make his autistic accountant movies with his own scheduling and staff. He can't handle being part of a cinematic universe. You can just see how fucking hungover he is in all the scenes

sure, i have so many reasons to be mad with marvel movies being the most succesful movie franchise of all time ;p but hey, i heard justice leauge barely made it into top 50 grossing movies of all time! that's something!

Lol you are ugly as sin on a Sunday in hell.

>this scene would have saved justice league

nah, i love it here :) actually, love it here so much i invited plenty of my reddit friends to come here and squich out the DC bugs :) and there is nothing

you can do

to stop us

reddit spacing

Reminder that this is an exact repeat of the Burton Batman films. Studio was so afraid of a Batman 3 after the dark Returns and its polarizing reception that they ditched Burton and hired Schumacher instead. All so they could keep up the toy merchandise and make sure the series had family appeal.

I guess Nolan was the lucky one here.

>IRL

ahahahahahahahah

i'm fucking god irl, unlike you, you little DC loving bitch :)

>I wonder if they're just gonna replace Leto
If I had to guess he's probably got a contract for x-pictures, assuming WB isn't completely retarded.

Have you ever read a comic? Full honesty.

Nolan even said it, he got to take like 4-5 years between movies. There was no MCEU to contend with. Him, Bale, Heath, Bane guy, Hathaway, british dude, Freeman, and Zimmerman took their sweet ass time making kino that made record money and got critical acclaim

>trying to measure your dick using someone else's tool

like why are you bragging to me about how much money Disney is making? Somebody's gunning for a raise.

I liked Batman Forever though, but maybe that's just my bias for young Nicole Kidman.

>le shill!!!!

in all history of Sup Forums there has NEVER been more retarded meme than faggots accusing anyone who doesn't agree with them for being a shill

how about i just love laughing at you sorry DCucks?

Haha outed as a shill. So obvious.

so why are you bragging to me about how much money Disney is making, then?

Burton made returns as dark as it is specifically as a fuck you to the studio and marketing department.
Personally Batman Returns is my favorite batman movie and is solely responsible for my vinyl fetish.

>You can just see how fucking hungover he is in all the scenes
Only the ones Whedon reshot.

Honestly I'm surprised WB didn't just give the job the Affleck after Snyder left since he's the only other accomplished director on crew.

just because i work for disney doesn't mean im a shill
MARVEL FOREVER

You are arguing about superhero movies on the internet thinking any of your opinions matter

>if I reply to myself no one will notice
Everyone notices currynigger.

because it is one of many indicators of how much better marvel is than dc

this

hello! examples, please!

>I believe in the people's opinion!
>An even HIGHER % of people enjoy marvel movies.

So now what's the metric? No critics, no youtube e-celebs, no audiences. Who's trustworthy besides the 3-4 cherry picked exceptions to your idea that "journalists are useless" ?

Toxic feminism

Maybe people who give actual, honest arguments as to why they like the things they do? And no, "it's fascist!" isn't a proper criticism.

We got Synder's vision in MoS and BvS.
And unless you like nonsensical plots with shitty characters these movies aren't for you

What about the part where Darkseid dies when he falls down a short flight of stairs?

i am giving honest, actual opinion. BvS is complete shit

how's that?

Probably because Affleck agreed with Snyder's direction. He was creatively involved with BvS and JL and was also the reason Snyder hired Terrio over Goyer. Even if he wanted to (not likely), WB were explicitly going for a light director to offset the Snyder touch. A puppet they can control however they wanted. Someone not as unpredictable and challenging as Snyder.

Again, Burton/Schumacher all over again.

We'll, personally, I trust the ones who don't say it's a "dark, confusing mess," and criticize the editing, because they're ones who actually seem to understand that there's a visual continuity to Snyder's films that interplays with the themes and the dialogue. In other words, the ones not trying to accuse cats of being really shitty dogs.

this looks like some very good meta joke