9/11

9/11...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtAkLGLviGk?t=23m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the one with Gilbert, right?

>ADAM EGERT! EATING OUT HIMMLER'S ASSHOLE!

It really astounds me, though, just how fucking much Gilbert Gottfried knows about comedy. That podcast is a testament to that fact - the man references the most obscure shit from 40 years ago offhand as if he thought it was common knowledge.

Those terrorists were real jerks

and yet somehow he knows embarassingly little about current affairs

What do you mean?

norm makes a joke about desert storm or something and gilbert's response makes it painfully obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking about. basically all of norm's political jokes flew right over his head

I'M WET.

Could have been that he wanted to avoid political shit. God knows I would, if I could.

Back to 9/11

no he clearly just did not understand, he went straight back to world war 2 references
once in awhile you get a glimpse of exactly how ignorant most celebrities are in terms of stuff outside their fields

The most toothsome dish in all of gastro-

Your dad's alive, right?

The 9/11 joke when he sets up Andy Dick was brilliant. The impression of Johnny Carson was the cream on top.

I WALKED THROUGH BLOOD AND BONES

Can an American explain the appeal of Gilbert Gottfried, I have never found him at all funny except for when he read 50 shades of grey.

aladdin and jafar walk into a room, and they're sucking and fucking and fucking and sucking

So what the fuck happened this time? Why did the show abruptly end again? Getting tired of Norm's slack ass.

He was in Northern Canada.

Not even American and I think he's fucking hilarious. He's a master at taking something to an inappropriate level for a laugh, and knowing when it's the right time to do it for maximum inappropriateness. Even if you don't find him funny, you have to admire comics who disregard social standards.

>you will live to see Norm die

You don't have to.

>Answer: Christopher Walken.

Try this bit:
youtu.be/JtAkLGLviGk?t=23m24s

You can't tell me that you don't find that great.