ITT those stupid little moments that always make you smile

Hey guys, feeling down?
I sure am.
So, ITT, those stupid moments that never fail to make you smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gN7SyXoXzaM
youtube.com/watch?v=AA2fne7FHgE
youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A
youtube.com/watch?v=VVzTt1eyKUk
youtu.be/paqih3owbqk
youtube.com/watch?v=0gMhZaNcKOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc61cfiodYw
youtube.com/watch?v=dEiRE_-qdo8
youtube.com/watch?v=b6X4V2vWTts
youtu.be/Hfb44tRcnO8
youtube.com/watch?v=dpdgSKVsFu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=gN7SyXoXzaM

OW WAH-AH-AH-AH

Is there a term for something that's simultaneously heartbreaking and hilarious?

This is great! And all I've done is enter my name: Thrillhouse!

every god damn time i watch old simpsons i start noticing a lot of things
sometimes it's clever hidden references
other times it's simply reasons that I realize that was actually really a good joke that subverted expectations, when to me growing up it was just normal because i didn't know shit about real life

My boy's a box! Damn you, a boooxxxx!

youtube.com/watch?v=AA2fne7FHgE

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A

Aaaaand here come the pretzels!

But wouldn't SpongeBob see the letter first since it was facing him?

Baby... baby...!
....oh, lemon...

Bart: I'm a nerd!
Milhouse: (gasp) So am I!

>kickstarter.gif

Bugs' expression in this bit

Simpsons scandal update: Homer sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers!

Gallows humor, or black comedy.

I can never find that Hellboy strip where he's trying to calm down some screaming monster and asks him what his name is

Every strip that features Woodstock

>You can call them Whitey Whackers!

youtube.com/watch?v=VVzTt1eyKUk

wow looking back
>sjw tries to fight the troll
>when being nice doesnt work inmediately resorts to doing the same thing the troll does
>when that doesnt work she becomes twice as bad as the troll
>at the end all they prove is how much of an asshole they truly are
how can their material be so relevant all these years later?

>Marge I have some terrible, BONE-CHILLING news!
>Hey everyone.
>What is it, Homer?
>Oh... nothing...

I'm not the most avid viewer of Adventure Time, but there was an ep where Jake's imagination got out of control and affected reality. As Finn was trying to cross a bridge to rectify the situation, Jake accidentally imagined a troll that wouldn't let Finn pass without solving a riddle or something.
Finn turns to Jake, and gives him an annoyed look. Jake's response was to blush, shrug, and let out a laugh like "Bah-huh-hah-hoo."
I thought it was the funniest shit ever. The setup, and how bashful Jake was was perfect.

"I am the cheese! I am the best character on the show! "

youtu.be/paqih3owbqk

reminds me of when Hank was trying to explain something to Bobby, I think it was either the facts of life, or that he loved him, and he just clears his throat weirdly and goes "huh, never made that.. sound before"

Oh yeah, he's got some pretty good ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gMhZaNcKOE

Perhaps my favorite strip of all time.

Mattingly! I thought I told you to trim those sideburns! You're off the team!

"This place smells, and something's dripping on me!"

"The smell is manure, and the drippin's manure. Now turn to chapter one of Math Safari."

"But we're already on chapter seven!"

"THEN YOU'LL BE TEACHIN' WILLIE"

Mayor Quimby supports revolving door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby?

Vote Sideshow Bob for Mayor.

sorry you're feeling down op

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg
i must have watched this bit a dozen times.

>couldn't even post the right frame

I'm disappointed.

I always felt like i was missing something here, is it just burns being a cranky old man?

You and Mister Burns seem to have something in common, in that you apparently have no idea what sideburns are

I don't understand. Everyone loves rats, but they don't wanna drink the rats' milk?

(note gets passed to Nelson)
"Guess who likes you?"

YOU TRICKED ME TOM SAWYER.
THIS IS NOT AS FUN AS PREVIOUSLY INDICATED.

It's from BPRD The Universal Machine

GOAT fight scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc61cfiodYw

If you guess Bleeding Gums Murphy and Dr. Marvin Monroe, you were wrong: They were never popular!

>they couldnt think of anything, so they decided to watch a movie, and thought it'd be funny to do a fight scene like that
>they went back and forth with the foley but ultimately decided that it was a lot funnier to use realistic sound effects. the tiny crack of homer's spine at the end got huge laughs
>character was intended to be tom cruise but he wasn't avails, so phil hartman did it and knocked it out of the park
>they actually asked nickelodeon for permission to use ren and stimpy and it came with some really solid restrictions that kept them from doing what they really wanted
>one of homer's sob stories about bart homaged a fucking pre-code gangster movie in which a guy improvised shoving a grapefruit into his wife's face and her surprise was REAL
top goddamn notch episode

youtube.com/watch?v=dEiRE_-qdo8

The soccer ad has been a dumb injoke with my and my sisters for years because of how much we love the names they use
>Ariaga
>Ariaga II
>Bariaga
>Aruglia
>Bisupsa

>What if it is Zeus? The actual god, Zeus? All pissed off that nobody cares about Zeus anymore...

every damned time

Eh, I always thought the goofy teeth were a bit much.
There! Now polished up for your silly reactionary needs.

I fucking love this

meh, I don't know any of those people.

Like this clown would ever be allowed in the same city as the Emperor

Just for you buddy

And they're all signing autographs!

Oh, so he's in the stove, eh?

YOIKS AND AWAY

Are Muppets proper Sup Forums material? No matter how many times I see the Muppet Movie the joke that gets me is:
>Kermit: No no, that's a myth.
>Other guy: What?
>Kermit: I said a MYTH! MYTH!
>Nearby lady: Yeth?

what was the deal with that? they acted like hank just sprang the shitty halloween costume on them every year (still fitting in it?) and ruined their group costume efforts.. but how did he do that? how were they unaware of what costume he was bringing and wearing to this event?

WOOHOO!

yeah muppets are Sup Forums
E.T. isn't. and like, if TMNT wasn't already Sup Forums, the live movies wouldn't be, nor the bay movies for that matter. the cgi 4th movie..... would be Sup Forums
The Storyteller is borderline but mostly not Sup Forums. it's all very simple.

>Patreon.jpg

The whole scene was gold, but I lost my shit when they played the funeral march on the circus organ.

Although they missed a great opportunity by not calling his henchmen the Clue Clown Clan.

>Clue Clown Clan.
oh snert

youtube.com/watch?v=b6X4V2vWTts

>I guess two heads are better than one.
>What does that have to do with anything?
>Nothing, I've been wanting to say that all day, I got tired of waiting for an opportunity.

>that little squat he does as he says "You're right!"
>"But don't try too hard, or you'll hurt yourself like last time. Love, daddy."
Classic Spongebob is fucking perfection.

it's taken me a long time to learn to tolerate and respect spongebob fans. When you give details like this, that tells me there is really something to it. I'm sure as fuck not interested in seeing it for myself, but.. I'm glad you had fun

You're missing out man, pre-movie Spongebob is arguably one of the best cartoons of the past two decades.

>see, I told you

>I JUST LEARNED HOW TO MAKE A FIST AND THAT'S LIKE A BOMB, YOU CARRY IT
>But I'm carrying the Billy-Bag!
>Then leave him!
>Aw great, we knocked him out
>What is this, an episode of Gillian's Island? Everyone gets hit once and gets knocked out?
>Good one! Six bucks says he has AMNESIA when he gets up!

I just.. don't see a single good thing about it. it kind of represents everything i hate in cartoons, that gives them a bad name.. especially back then

American Dad is honestly underrated as hell. I feel like a lot of people brush it off because it's a McFarlane show, but it's honestly got some 10/10 episodes and moments.

not really..

I'm glad. anything that gets too popular usually goes to shit.

I love when Kent Brockman's news team pulls shit on him
>that's it, I can not work under these conditions

>Huey Freeman sitting on a box talking to that girl with the pigtails in Boondocks
>He gets up to leave and picks up his box
>it says "Soap" on it

>Why don't I hear anything?
>BECAUSE YOU ARE SANE.

and i love how we see him consistently earn it. being a dick about danishes, showing NO concern for Arnie Py's safety..

>"Attention everybody! Robots have taken over the world!"
>[silence]
>"OUR WORLD!!"
>[hysteric screaming]

They should be happy they got Ren & Stimpy at all.

You get ice cream!
youtu.be/Hfb44tRcnO8

What a crappy antique sign.

>I don't deserve this kinda shabby treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=dpdgSKVsFu8

Two heads are better than one.

What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing, I've been wanting to say that all day and I got sick of waiting for an opportunity

Eh, South Park only seems insightful to people who have a surface view of issues.

Their entire thing is basically trying to act detached from issues and mocking people who get to invested, or to act like both sides are equally bad (smoking episode, etc.). I should clarify this doesn't happen in every episode (some are just funny cultural references like to Lord of the Rings, or stupid adventures in town obviously) but the ones that most teenagers look to as being meaningful and a statement on current events are usually pretty superficial.

Pretty good example of it is how Trey Parker talks about the Big Bang and religion.

>pic related
>also, "1776"

America posting

Damn beat me to the Best line

yeah that's a weird kind of legal whatthefuck

the irony is that you only have a surface view of south park. that's eaxctly what it looks like if you've barely paid attention

Sometimes their message is that there IS no depth to an issue, that it's all being puffed up over nothing. That's becoming more and more relevant every day.
But that's not their -only- message. just that you should double check everything to make sure it has more than a surface to it before getting mad.

Hey sweet an occasion to post this

Nah, I've seen every episode and enjoyed it for what it is. A pop culture referencing cartoon. I'm not saying you can't enjoy it, but anyone who goes "THEY REALLY GET IT" is basically fedora tier in their outlook. It's a funny show that hits a few points, but their style is detachment.

Also, that's not what irony is.

Yeah, but that's kinda a weak "insight" when that's true of everything. It's the philosophical equivalent of 'water is wet'... most things don't matter to an average person trying to make a living, and nothing matters at all cosmically.

They've clearly changed over the years though. They themselves have gotten a little preachy, which they referenced by having everyone pissed at Kyle for a while... but then didn't really change themselves.

Now look, would I turn on the gas if my friend Rocky was in there?

That oughta hold the little SOBs