The last jedi Spoilers

Movie starts:
>>Lukes asks Rey "how do you find me?"
>>Rey tells him star map. Lukes asks "how much you remember?" (He trained her as a jedi as a child but she was too tempered with the dark side. she destroyed the temple and killed all the jedi buy ben solo. who watched her as he pissed his pants. shown in later part of movie)
>>Rey replies "remember what?"
>>Luke reminds silent and asks her what she can do with the force. she swings it but is clumsy with it.
>>Luke then nods but walks off and refuses to train her. He knows she will turn to the dark side eventually.
>>Luke after a few minutes is seen arguing with force ghosts. who tell him she is the balance to the force as kylo ren is becoming powerful in the dark Jedi ways.
>>Luke trains her but during the film she remembers her training and begins to hate luke for what he did. (force blocked her mind.)
>>Kylo Ren recovers from his wounds and argues with lord snoke about how he was defeated by Rey.
>>Snoke knows who Rey is because he is her grandfather. (he is using Kylo Ren to get to Rey because he knows she likes him/ force link.) >>Snoke plans to kill Kylo later on as he also knows the light side is calling to him.
>>Rey has a moment where she is force connected with the universe, she senses finn is captured by snoke. she goes to free him again skywalkers wishes and warnings.
>>Kylo Ren confronts Leia killing all the troops protecting her then talks to her.
>>Leia tells Kylo that she had always loved him and that she continued leading the Resistance to free him from snoke.
>>Kylo is about to stab Leia when he suddenly heads han solos voice and remembers he he killed him.
>>Kylo leaves to confront snoke.
>>Rey is tortured and is turned towards the dark side.
>>Rey brings luke to snoke to learn the secrets of the jedi.
>>Seeing Rey as snokes new pet, Kylo Loses his temper, attacks Rey who during the scene, kills luke before he can tell snoke the secret.

t. Larping faggot

this is all one scene?

Oh i hope one day you will realize what a bunch of shit you just wrote.

>>>Seeing Rey as snokes new pet, Kylo Loses his temper, attacks Rey who during the scene, kills luke before he can tell snoke the secret.

This is actually the most logical climax that's been shared.

Nah that's the opening text crawl

meant for

If Luke dies Disney is in some serious trouble man, I refuse to believe it's true no way the money men signed off on it

i refuse to believe people arent going crazy leaking HOLY SHIT LUKE DIES. there is no fucking way thats kept under wraps. one faggot posting on a forum about it doesnt make it true

Yeah this as well, people would be rioting by now after the advanced screenings

Also it is not kylo's saber that kills luke, its reys, because he remembers... He is her father. Also reys mother died in the temple fire, so luke had han solo dump her on jakku, as he didn't want her anywhere near him. The film is very dark but explains a lot. Kylo rey is also meant to be redeeming himself as he in the end of the movie, is trying to find some force planet to hide something from rey and snoke.

Lmao thinking any nu wars fans will be rioting after killing Luke

Soyboys won't be people who grew up with the OT ain't going to be happy

Aren't going to be happy but nothing will happen. I love star wars but we're just watching Disney ape fuck a dead corpse at this point.

Nope. Nice try though.

I honestly hope this is real. It would explain why she was such a mary sue in VII

>rey is lukes daugter
>literally empire strikes back

I wholeheartedly agree

No luke then all thats left is a powerful strong independent woman who kicks ass to run with the franchise...... OF COURSE THEY'D KILL LUKE

>Luke reminds silent and asks her what she can do with the force.
It's like the retarded story group doesn't understand the Force. You don't use it like an object. That's where the lightsaber comes in. You use it to power yourself since strength flows from the Force.

Luke is returning in Episode IX as a force ghost, just like Obi Wan did in The Empire Strikes Back.