We all know movies and shows, for example Rick and Morty, that are Reddit incarnate. But which are Sup Forums?

We all know movies and shows, for example Rick and Morty, that are Reddit incarnate. But which are Sup Forums?

Tuvok no!

shit thread

reddit = marijuana
Sup Forums = alcohol

discuss

Nirvanna The Band The Show. The main characters are NEETs with no discernible talent that are casually racist and homophobic.

>muh niggers and buttsex

leave

Alcohol is for retards.

straight edge master race reporting in

No, Sup Forums = heroin

He's giving me a headache, make it stop.

What are some instances of their racism and homophobia?

mj is for retards who think they are any better

Sup Forums is smoking because theyre more mature but more likley to cause cancer

reddit = budweiser
Sup Forums = single malt islay whisky

They say white is the hottest race, they've said that many people think race doesn't matter anymore but they disagree race matters more than it ever has, did a bit about Asians loving money but I'm not even sure if that's a stereotype, they sang a version of "Brimful Of Asha" in exaggerated Ugandan accents and made the song about hating gays, they've said pedophile acceptance is the next logical step from gay acceptance, etc.

I genuinely can't get a read on if those are their real life beliefs or if they're doing a bit but the show is funny.

You too? I wasn't aware this was even possible.

Obviously they're just bits, I see where you got casual from but they definitely aren't serious. I like the line about feminism, 'that's what you have to say'.

>a gender free burger experience

Why aren't more disfigured simpletons saints like Potatoman?

Lotr and the hobbit are Sup Forums. Equal parts patrician and autistic fuckfest of nonsense.

Why are libtard men so effeminate?

synecdoche new york
Intentionally obtuse and pretentious film the Sup Forums likes to fawn over

>Tuvok no!
These two niggas need to fuse just like Tuvok and Neelix to fix their eye spacing problems

first minute of season one episode four

When Jay is playing with the devil sticks?

>le 38% face

>38%
>47%
>56%

naw when they're singing about no more gays in ugunda

Oh that's season 2.

EVERYBODY NEEDS A BOSOM FOR A PILLOW

how this plays on Vice I have no idea, Matt Johnson is based

Pretty sure Jay is an extremely talented piano player, and Matt has boundless energy and confidence

oh shit ur right

This, Sup Forums is a straight edge website

>Scientists have come up with what Americans will look like in 50 years and its beautiful

Also, Whitest Kids U Know