I just watched this for the first time last night. I had no idea that he memes were all true

I just watched this for the first time last night. I had no idea that he memes were all true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fuORfSyaC5U
youtube.com/watch?v=aT1gOazMMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=3lK-IOLbvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxp83CimT0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if anyone was /ourguy/, it's Tommy.

Now if you can, see it at a packed midnight screening for the ultimate experience. Bring plastic spoons.

>also reminder that the many sex scenes were dragged out for hours on set driving the actress playing Lisa to tears

>driving the actress playing Lisa to tears
of joy?

Read/listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y

I can’t tell you that! That’s confidential. So anyway how’s your sex life?

>mfw I just realized Tommy let Franco make the movie because he played James Dean

This is great. I need to get this.

>Years later Sandy would claim to have directed the lion's share of The Room, which is a bit like claiming to have been the Hindenburg's principal aeronautics engineer

dude mysoginy lamo

Tommy approved of Franco because he liked Sonny.

Lots of memed to death scenes from this kino, but this underrated gem is my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=fuORfSyaC5U

>That's life!

I don't know why but that cracks me up every time.

Source on that? Hilarious if true

>Underwear? What's that?

>me underwears

>I got. To go see. Michelle in a little bit. To make out with her.

We did it reddit

he approved because a paycheck

QUESTION: Does The Room pass the Bechdel test?

>Greg Sestero was to appear as a casting agent but his scene was cut[15]
Poor Greg, it's fucking Patch Adams all over again. And this time the movie is ACTUALLY ABOUT HIM.

youtube.com/watch?v=aT1gOazMMm8

>Wiseau is actually willing to do interviews about The Disaster Artist

I read that Tommy Wiseau originally wanted the movie to end by revealing that Johnny was a Vampire. I also read that Greg Sestero created a head-canon while filming his scenes as Mark that Mark was a undercover narcotics cop.

This explained why Sestero's character's back-story and employment was so mysterious. From the beginning he was working his way up feeding intel to the narcotics division about drug dealers that assoicated with Johnny and Lisa. This is how the cops busted "Chris-R". Unfortunately for Mark he gets too into the role and falls in love with Lisa.

Watch it with the head canon that Johnny is undead and Mark is a undercover cop and it becomes a very different movie.

Lisa remains a cunt.

He's in the movie.

It cracks you up cause it's funny. The Room was intended to be a comedy after all, haha.

Read the fucking book, Jesus.

Yes, Greg wanted to make film better. Even the scene I posted, with Mike plowing into trash cans for no reason, was "fixed" by Mark pushing him a little. In the script, it was just "Mike lands in trash cans". Gotta love Tommy's bizarre mind.

the engineers did nothing wrong though, if anything it was material procurement's fault for not getting helium

Yes. Lisa talks to her mother about breast cancer.

>Dude this is sooo "meta"

People that like this film because it's so "bad" and the disaster artist are hipster faggots.

Don't you have some capeshit to watch?

No one loves you.

Except it's genuinely funny

No I watch actual film, not this dishonest shlock.

>Tommy
>Needing money

in fact I betTommywould have PAID to have this film made

he doesn't give a shit about money. just being famous

the obsession over this film and the cult surrounding it is reddit incarnate

>No I watch actual film
Lol no you don't.

Explain "reddit".

WHAT KIND OF MONEY?

so i think i just got it, tommy made a movie of a life he wished to have and then everything crashes cause its not real.

Reminder

I think Tommy wanted the hero (him) to be on an extreme emotional roller-coaster that was none of his characters doing when it goes tragic in the end. Also he wanted a load of random shit in because "that's life, people act weird" so stuff is weird or never has an ark due to Tommy wanting things to be "real"

that's cute but how did he go from robbing the plane to having such a large amount of money.

Also I heard the staff on the plane thought the robber was a nice guy (nice in terms of hijacking standards)

top notch reddit post my good sir. Have an upvote

It's in Greg Sestero's (Mark) book, he basically kept saying he had a horrible body during the sex scenes and that her body was full of zits and needed more make up on them

>"Me and Michelle were making out at your place"
>*Tommy laughs*

I, to this day, will never understand what the fuck was going on here

They tried to do multiple takes where Mark tells Johnny the story about the girl that cheated and ended up in hospital.
Tommy laughed every single time despite being told by everyone not to.

What about the roof top scene with Mark and Tommy. Mark telling him about some chick that got beat up by her boyfriend for cheating

*ha ha funny story Mark

Maybe Tommy is pol's guy

>all the things he could criticise the room
>he chooses one thing it actually manages to be
Are you retarded? It's anything but dishonest.

Yep, people acting it's so out of place, but lots of anons would have exactly the same reaction.
>slut gets exposed and beaten up

>Hey Johnny wh-OH HAI MARK
Kek, lost 10 seconds in

Tommy lived at or had an apartment at Guerrero Street. Sestero was fucking with him.

Where were you when Tommy saved gaming yt channels?
youtube.com/watch?v=3lK-IOLbvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxp83CimT0w

Aren't these meant to just be embarrassing and not in a funny way?

I feel like the message of this movie is that there's no point in dating or getting married. Most women cheat and it only leads to humiliation.

Tommy has more money than Microsoft

is tommy evil cooper from twin peaks 3?

Tommy doesn't have a good grasp of how normal americans behave in social situations.