"Open dammit! Open you piece of fucking dog shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking God fucking dammit!"

"Open dammit! Open you piece of fucking dog shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking God fucking dammit!"

This movie had a lot of profanity. Even for its time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipr-wS5iBv0
youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h17uAFivWt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You got the toooouch starts playing
>while optimus rips and tears through a ton of decepticons
>ILL RIP OUT YOUR OPTICS

>DANIEL YOU HAVE TO HELP ME
>aww jeez dad what do I do
>FUCKING DAAAANIEEL

Transformers on adult swim when

This movie was pure 90's Kino.
>characters being killed
>Optimus dying
>"Here's a hint!"
>"YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH!"

Great scenes. Fantastic animation too.

>Shuttle Scene
>Megatron yells "DIE AUTOBOTS"
>Proceeds to kill autobots
>mfw

It....wasn't like this on the show. I was not ready

Ironhide being done execution style was particularly brutal.

>90's Kino
>being this underage

And everyone died because Orson Wells was a fucking planet omnivore. Seriously, this movie was a head trip for me. I watched it two years ago. Optimus dying was tits!

>I watched it two years ago
Minors aren't allowed here user

>It's not even dented! Aww shit, what are we gunna do now? This sucks cunt!
That last part seemed unnecessary

"Unicron. My master. With this, I shall make you my cotton picking, melon munching slave"

Even for the time, it was a bit much.

You mean 1986?

SUCH HEROIC NONSENSE!

>only way to use the matrix is to put your fucking fingers in the slots
>only hotrod figured it out

how dumb is the average transformer?

Transformers come in all different sizes. No one else's fingers fit. It was fate.

I'm 30. Sorry, but I didn't even know the Transformers 1984 movie existed until I started reading comics in 2006.

>Prime! Why throw away your life so recklessly?
>That's a question you should ask yourself, faggot!

Old timer? That's something you'll never be you pink-skinned flaming faggot cuck!"

Kup told it like it is.

listen, when you're a robot there's holes in all kinds of shit and you don't know whose exhaust port you might end up fingering

>This movie was pure 90's Kino.

Look kid, I'm not trying to be rude here but please immediately kill yourself. It's for your good and ours.

That scene was brutal. Holes being blown through bodies, smoke pouring out of their mouth as they collapse lifeless to the ground.

>Look! It isn't even dented! Aw, shitting fuckass cocksucking Christ on a stick, what are we gonna do now?!

"No way! Two can fucking play! Sick piss all over 'em!"

Jesus fuck, you're stupider than

Megatron, is that your raggedy old ass?

Take a wild fucking guess!

>I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Prime.

>FUCK OFF, NIGGER!

Seems a bit much for kids, but I guess 1986 was a different time.

>"I SHALL GRANT YOU WITH A NEW BODY AND NEW TROOPS TO COMMAND IF YOU BRING ME ROSE BUD FROZEN PEAS. FULL OF COUNTRY GOODNESS AND GREEN PEANESS."

>Of all the ass munchin', cock suckin' dumfuckery. You left a piece out, you little faggot.
>Fuck you, Kup.
Good times, good times.

CUNT

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I've read some edge-lords in my time, but fuck, you went straight for Spider Jerusalem right out of the gate.

Their defenses are broken, lets rape em to death!

>Silence or you'll be held in contempt of court!

>This court can lick my balls tentacle faggot!

A hardier soul than I needs to combine this with Goatse man.

I remember there was a comic where the Quintessons found OJ Simpson innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipr-wS5iBv0

They hate the Transformers for rebelling against them, they got nothing against humans. Let 'em kill each other, they say.

Wasn't there a Gundam in their prison in the film?

What is this comic called
I need to see their cuck comic because the other ones were so bad

>I've got plans on getting my dick fucking wet tonight, so don't fuck this up assholes.

I know it's a meme but man it blew my little kid mind when I heard shit used in this movie

That is one sexy looking Megatron figure.

I unironically want this special edition Raimi cut of Transformers the movie now.

Scrapper: Wait, the Constructicons form Devastator, the most powerful robot. We should rule!
Soundwave: Soundwave superior. Constructicons Honosexuals.
Bonecrusher: Who are you calling faggots?

>But Prime!

>Listen, Guyronhide. We don't have enough Menergon cubes to power a full-sexual assault. Ready the butthole for launch! Now all we need is a little Menergon, and a lot of fuck

>More than you can imagine, Cocktimus Prime.

But that's terrible, user.

"As...*koff*...as soon as I learned that you changed your name to 'Ultra Magnus' from 'Ultra Metzinger'...I wrote you out of my will...how could you lie to me like that? Did you think I'd never find out? You fucking kike...you'd strip the copper off my veins to turn a penny's profit, wouldn't you...?"

Those were his last words. They really made me think.

That was a typical issue of the UK Transformers comic. They may have even been influenced by Furman's ultra violence.

Who the fuck does Springer think he's kidding? He's such a beta faggot he'd be lucky if Hot Rod lets him sniff Arcee's cunt after Hot Rod is done wrecking it.

>Spider Jerusalem

>WAIT...I STILL FUNCTION YOU FUCKING SHYLOCK PIECE OF SHI-

>Wanna Bet, Bitch?

>FUCK YOUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>I Galvatron will crush you just as Megatron crushed Prime

>Fuck off you tiny dicked nigger

why did Ultra Magnus swear so much?

> The lewdness of that scene.

The innuendo.

Galvatronspunchbag.jpg

More like Ultra FAGnus AMIRITE?!

>Don't be a limp wristed, retard, Starscream. Once we slip by their early warning systems and 9/11 Autobot City, the Autobots will be vanquished forever.

>No one's done a Raimi Wheelie

Shame.

Huh, Jew Rod did end up with Prime's most valuable possession which he used to control the rest of the Autobots...

>Coronation, Starscream? This is gay faggotry.

HE CAN STAY AND GUARD THE BASE...

Of all the Autobots to survive, Fuck Me...

Are we Raimiposting the Transformers too?

>tfw most old TF fans are stuck mentally as an edgy teenager.
There is something about that fandom that just fucks them up.

I love how Starscream is every narcissistic, scheming weaseling shit you've ever encountered, rolled into one character.

The Insecticons are in our fucking way!

Wrong, you old cuck, they're our way in through the anal back passage!

>rips and tears
Sadly there still is no Bayverse Optimus version of these meme.

>Gets to rule Cybertron.
>Doesn't get to fuck Windblade.

Why is Starscream both winning and suffering?

/m/ deternimed reassembled the remains of those two bots and figured out which they orignally were- anyone have the image of the reconstructions?
There could have been actual ripping and tearing in the movie, if they didn't decide to cut it back for the rating- when Galvatron orders the Sweeps to 'terminate' Magnus, they were originally supposed to have torn him apart with laser ropes (hence his groaning and straining).

Frank Miller helped write the script to the film.

There actually is but I never got to save it.

>You didn't betray me...
*click*
>You betrayed yourself...

>Which is why I'll have to bring you to court to settle this in a civil manner. You and Megatron both.

>Phoeey, and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids, and that stupid human

Classy Bay.

This seems like as good a time as any to pull this gem out of the YouTube mothballs:
youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Whatever happened to Dr. Smoov?

me to my neovagina every morning and evening

Mostly does promos for conventions with Randall NG.

HE DIED IN BATTLE.

In his draft the Quintessons were the heroes

this was the draft which was eventually produced

Well they did find Hot Rod and Kup innocent.

Okay no photoshop but TF5 now has Starscream historically fighting with Germany in the world war...

youtube.com/watch?v=h17uAFivWt4

Then Cinemacon's 30 minute preview showed Hotrod fighting Nazis...

What is this I don't even

and Hound in Russia?

A Rolls-Royce full of big black men
In the suburbs
Messin' with citizens

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the part where the spark flies out of the corpse and into the air through the shower of weird alien goo they have for blood. Seriously, Bay, what is with all the wacky blood colors?

ROTF continuity.

The film continuity is a mucking mess

i'm pretty sure they also built Wheelie tho

One of the most Lovecraftian sequences ever seen in a movie.

To add to the brutality but they had green, blue and red blood just so it wouldn't be confusing when they see the red flying out of one of the bots.

time travel, ain't gotta esplain shit

Well they did hire 15 writers to salvage the timeline. Technically though they're just retconning the pasts of Transformers we never saw or were explained to have gotten to earth in the midst of the ROTF war. DOTM explained it through the Xanthium. Hound and Drift now fought with America and China in the wars. Bee has been confirmed to have been to Earth twice before 2007.

This part's the only possible continuity error.

Ironhide during the age of Man-O-Wars and frigates.

I think Michael wants to use Black Sails for this one.

"Bumblebee, my dearest friend but our greatest fool! Why didn't you tell me that the US government was hiding Megatron on Earth!"
"Bwoo!"
"What's that? Oh nevermind, take your risperidone, you poor autistic bastard."

even without that sweet music, it's still awesome.

Well technically Drift was a Decepticon before the movie events.

The Drift-Bee rape scene was really something.

BRAVO BAY.

When Arcee tells Hot Rod she wouldn't expose her connector port if he were "the last 'bot in a Turkish prison and all the others already had a go" I honestly thought it couldn't get any better

but then she starts hitting on Daniel while Springer bends her over the console and goes apeshit on that exhaust port and it's like whaaa

it's on tfwiki