The Loud House Thread 2

Five new episodes next week.

>Kick the Bucket List (Monday: 4/10)
Lincoln and Clyde's spring break plans are put in jeopardy when they only have one day to complete their list

>Party Down (Tuesday: 4/11)
Lori throws a sophisticated party, but it backfires when her guests do not like what she has planned.

>Fed Up (Wednesday: 4/12)
Tired of monotonous meals, the children make a plan to sabotage dinner so they can have pizza.

>Shell Shock (Thursday: 4/13)
Lincoln and Ronnie Anne have to take care of an egg baby, but Lincoln does not trust her with the fragile egg.

>Pulp Friction (Friday: 4/14)
Lincoln and Clyde submit an Ace Savvy comic to a meet-the-creator contest, but are foiled by a surprising nemesis.

Leni is still best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

tlb.booru.org],
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leni is best girl

Can someone explain why they think Leni is so good? She seems to be as dumb as a brick. Sure she means well, but she's like, actually autistic. And not in a Star Butterfly way, like she's actually stupid. Can someone explain to me why she's appealing? Is it her kindness? And possibly show me the error of my ways with actual evidence from the show, not just MUH WAIFU posting.

Her simple hearted kindness user.

Hopefully the thread will last us until the end of next week.

Hopefully Bobby shows up in the party episode. I have a need.

Why do I want this episode to be a wild teen party?

Why do people like her?
She looks like white trash

For all those anons without sisters,which Loud House sister do you wish to have or to replace your brother(s)

I have a sister and I want to replace her with Leni.

Have a Lynn

She's cute!

I have one and I can't help her so I would prefer a little brother like Lincoln.

>Waiting on your conjugal visit

>Lori throws a sophisticated party, but it backfires when her guests do not like what she has planned.

Sounds like Lori is going to be the protagonist for this episode, neato

It devolves into a wild party.

•_•) …

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) { Hello losers)

>turns out all her guests take off and head to Carol's when she uses the shitter.
>turns out the only ones who stayed are... Luan, Luna, Lincoln, and a few dorks.
>Who are stoned out of their fucking minds thanks to some nice White Fang brought by the BlondeQT.
>gets a text from Bobby who is breaking up with her... For Hugh, after realizing his sexuality in a three way with Carol.
>Lori got double cucked, everyone is laughing including Lucy and Moonman.
>cries into a pillow while Lincoln takes in another bong load with the Blonde QT.
>last shot is Lincoln laughing into the camera.
Best episode ever. Bobby finally got out of a abusive relationship and moved on with his life.

>throws a classy party as a senior in high school, instead of something wild
Lori is such a fucking loser

Damn that is cruel.

pls do not bully Lori

She kind of is.

She's pretty trashy too. Remember that whole thing with Hugh?

are you actually a femanon?

Leni is pure and adorable.

>Why do I want this episode to be a wild teen party?

because you never went to them in high school and speaking as someone who can juggle being an autist on the internet and still socialize really well, you missed out.

The wildest thing I did was prom.

>are you actually a femanon?
I used to be one

She's simple-minded and in her mind she thinks nothing but kindness towards her family.
Also you can lead her into a van and drive off into the sunset playing board games and window shopping and finally dropping her off just before dinner

Leni approaches you like this.
Wat do?

Fucking erase everything but the face and start the drawing over from scratch. Utter garbage.

ok I kek'd at that

punch her in her stupid face

This

Learn simplified 3d forms and proportion. Practice figure drawing and natural poses.

why delete this post? Why are mods so uptight about harmless discussion in these threads specifically? It just makes me sad.

I don't believe he drew that user cause thats a pretty old image

Rawr user

>ywn encounter a Leni-raptor out in the Costa Rican jungle
>ywn level your net gun at her smiling face while backing away
>ywn hear the rustling of the bushes on your right as another pops out
>ywn call her a clever girl before getting pounced on and dragged away
>ywn be used to model primitive, leaf-clothes while they "Like, rawr" approvingly

WHY ARE WE STILL HER, JUST TO SUFFER?!

Go bike!

>tfw I know the original pic had Star Butterfly
>tfw I also know there should be a missing 3rd panel,with her naked (Star,not Luna.)

She isn't even that pure, waifufags just completely ignore any bad things she does.

What bad things does Leni do exactly?

Projecting much?

I really like the joking Loud-sister. Her voice when she laughs is cute, and her personality seems nice so far.
Generally, this is a really surprisingly enjoyable series.

I know it's an edit but it's still shitty. Lighter looks like a pack of double mint gum.
Top of the bong disappears
Drooling smoke in the corner of her mouth

Isn't she a cutie?

She schemes just as much as her other siblings, doing whatever she could to sell the items in the house.
She gets in as many fights as the other louds, too.
Along with her other sisters, she broke the McBrides.
Along with the other sisters, and the dad, she pestered Hugh, which hindered Lincoln's studying time.

At this point thank god the third panel doesn't exist on this version

(well,at least the 3rd panel of the original comic in which Star was naked isn't anywhere on Sup Forums as far as I remember.)

Yes.

>You will never wake up to this.

SHE IS PERFECTION!

Hotdog is at it again...

Hope this makes you feel better.

I think it mostly started from the episode with the family catching the flu. While everyone else wanted to flee to the hills, she was the only one who actually wanted to stay behind and help everyone, also telling Lincoln off for being so selfish.

She's dumb, but her caring nature has made her popular.

They're not THAT amazing. It's good to chill with friends, but there's always that one bellend who wants to be the centre of attention and ruins it for everyone by screaming all night.

Every single one of those is when she's part of the collective hive mind horde though. Compared to the rest who by themselves:

> Lori forces her siblings to basically be her slaves, sabotages Leni's driving, beat Lynn with a stale loaf of bread
> Luna threw a tantrum over some family fun
> Luan on every April First.
> Lynn is a bully and a brute. Pushes Luna over in every intro.
> Lucy clogged the toilet and tried to blame everyone else and still never admitted to it, causing Lincoln to take the fall
> Lola is Lola.
> Lisa is Ms No Fun Allowed and just makes everyone miserable for no reason

Only other ones who have never been Solo Mean aside from Leni are Lana (who is gross) and Lily (literally a baby)

Truly Leni is the purest of them all.

Hopefully the mods won't deletes this for "Off-Topic" because this is pretty important for those that it'd concern.

For those familiar with The Loud Booru [tlb.booru.org], the place where Loud House images from sort of all around have been being posted and tagged, it may be coming to an end.

The main admin of the booru sites has found there has been Loli/Shota content and has called for a nuking of images, as well as a possibility of the site being gone(?).

At the moment, you can either choose to try to save everything, or you can at least know to try to save your favorite pics, as it's been said that the "nuking of content will begin this evening". At the end of the wek, if this content is not gone, the booru might be banned(?).

Unlike when this was happening with the Gravity Falls booru, there is no convenient "lolicon" tag to follow.

I would've considered making a thread for this, but this'll probably be better.

In a world where women have gotten increasingly sexually promiscuous as a result of relaxed social perceptions and the commodification of intimacy on a board populated by men who are largely convinced that women are complex labyrinths they will never be capable of successfully navigating, you shouldn't underestimate the appeal of a traditionally feminine girl who is both easy on the eyes and easy on the mind. What draws so many anons to Leni, I think, is that she's transparent: what you see is what you get. She's not going to spread rumours about you behind your back or pretend to be nice to you because she's scared you're going to come for her when you finally snap and shoot up the school. She's a genuinely nice and thoughtful individual who says what she means and means what she says, and that's considered a refreshing departure from the manner in which most people function in a society in which deception and delusion are wholly encouraged by practically everyone you'll meet.

kek. That's like half of the booru. I don't see all that content being cleared by then. RIP booru I guess.

And what really serves as that kind of content? Anything Lynn and below, considering she's flat?

THE BOORU IS DOWN! I REPEAT! LOUD HOUSE BOORU IS DOWN!

If we go by /aco/ standards, it could even be everything Luan down, or even Luna depending on how they view the art.

Honestly how is this even fair?

Fair how? The booru is just a place to host images, and that kind of content was never really allowed on the booru in the first place. It was only a matter of time.

What I don't get is how Gravity Falls booru got away with it. I'm not sure how much lolishota content there was before it was requested to be removed, but it still gets posted and there's still images there.

And yet we get banhammered?
Seriously what the fuck?

Well those images are probably a large amount of the booru. And the booru was active enough to get attention.

Well fuck them.
We have any other methods?

It isn't, but we knew the rules when the booru was made. The hope was that it wouldn't happen during the early days of the fandom, but we should've saw this coming sooner when the Grvaity Falls booru took the same hit.

We will not be silenced.
And this fandom will not die.

Is it really that big of a deal? I'm hearing all this
>REEEE WE'RE BEING CENSORED

But it was inevitable.

They are essentially killing the fandom.

A lot of people used this booru: tumblrfags that reposted images or used it to post uncensored stuff; other social media fags that used it to repost images, the koreans, the spics, the euros.
The "fandom" and those more into the show will likely be fine, we're, ironically, not that 'loud', but this'll be a blow for quite a few people.

the gravity falls booru is on the shitlist too unless i get rid of all the loli in a week. My hard drive is fucked and i cant use my laptop, so i cant even delete all those pics with my damn phone so rip gf booru.

the server space belongs to them, so they make the rules. They say loli scares off the advertisers, and the ads are what keeps the boorus free to use. Other boorus would require us to pay money to maintain it.

Their rules are complete and utter bullshit.
Know any other boards we can use?

Wonder if svtfoe is next.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was.
Currently saving as much Leni stuff as I can.

Tits or evacuate the premises

somebody else save everything because I'm too lazy

So how scary would Leni be as Venom?

>feet can't reach the pedals
I like to think she picked her bike based on how it looked and didn't take anything else into account.

It's a hand-me-down from Lori, which doesn't explain why it's either so big or she's so small.

"The admins sent us to hell. Now we have to dig deeper."

where did you get the impression i'm a girl
>They're not THAT amazing. It's good to chill with friends, but there's always that one bellend who wants to be the centre of attention and ruins it for everyone by screaming all night.

I dunno about that, underage drinking in high school the risk of getting caught with the police and/or your parents made it all more fun. You weren't supposed to do it, so there's the taboo factor. Best party I went to was 12th grade halloween, and there were no popular preppy cunts. In fact I saw them getting denied to get in at the door because there were too many people. Probably one of the most satisfying things to ever see in my high school experience.

So Leni Ren?

"Why are we here? Just to suffer?"

people make these ghetto memes ironically right? At least for Loud house, the SB ones seem genuine...

>Tfw no love for the only genuinely funny sister

But I do like Luan.

They should make an episode that's a big middle finger to the fanbase.

That is literally, impossible