You forgot:
*flash teleports behind him*

kill him Roy..and then kill the slut

So Donna likes redheads eh?

fuck this makes me sad

>Wally
>with anyone except Lynda

"no"

Uh, isn't one of the first things Wally did when he came back was go to Linda, you know, his wife?

The fuck, she hit on Roy and asked him if he liked her and Roy was like "Lolno what you talking about?" And he pushes her away.

Wally I'm upset about because of Linda but I guess he got over her pretty quickly.

TITANS #13

Written by DAN ABNETT—Art by V KEN MARION and NORM RAPMUND—Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT—Variant cover by DAN MORA

*Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.

“JUDAS AMONG US”! As Omen begins her investigation into the identity of the team’s traitor, the Titans launch a full assault on H.I.V.E., who they believe hold the key to restoring Bumblebee’s broken mind. Meanwhile, tensions rise when Roy discovers Wally and Donna’s blossoming romance—which threatens to tear the Titans apart!

On sale JULY 12 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

roy you should be with your friend the only and one:

Jason Todd, AKA Jaybird.

forget these fuckers.

Going back to Booth is going to be incredibly painful.

Wally is the slut, not Donna.

What? This doesn't make any sense. I am not into shipping but what?

Cucked arrow

This is going to be some mindfuck, you will see. There is like not build between Donna and Wally so far to indicate this develope anytime soon, at all.

Apparently.
What if she's the reverse Dick?

We all know Linda is endgame so let Donna date a redhead who isnt a creepy fuck

she probably fucked starfire in NTT

they probably had threesomes

>Wally slutting it up with any girl with a pulse
wow its like its the 90s

When are Donna and Dick going to become best friends again? They've really barely interacted. That is what I want to see.

Roy gets his revenge by going after Wally's wife.

> Donna gets with everyone but Dick.

DC pls

You'll live, Dickshit.

Are you really saying Roy is preferable to Dick? I mean Wally has Linda so that would never go anywhere and Garth has to have lines to even be considered.

everyone is preferable to Dick, he's a gypsy manlet

>Dick/Donna is incest

But DAT ASS

Did Dick ever hook up with Raven?

No but she raped him in his dreams, made him fall in love with her, and wanted to rape him in real life.

Are there some solicits out?

Nobody can resist the Dick.

How can Gar compete?

he can't

Why the hell would Wally do this when the entire run so far has been him thinking of how to get back together with Linda?

Linda is a shit.

add the word bubble of this to that pic.

Because Linda will fuck Barry instead

Wally is Dick's best friend.

delet this

mind control

Comic booky reason like mind control, impersonator, forgotten memories, arousal aura, whatever.

Oh fuck I forgot we're getting Rocafort for a while. Thank fucking god

Dick/Donna is haram

Hey, Wally's isn't bad either. And he has better tights.

fixed Dami's hair while I was at it

this only a cover man

rocafort is drawing two issues

the cover always lies OP

>Multiversal abominations hooking up

Maybe now this book will get interesting

Solicit

When will Roy get his daughter back?

but the first arc was "Muh Linda"

Wally, when did you become such a slut.

solicits lie more than covers

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small arc where Cheshire shows up and Lian is a toddler or something desu

The end of the first arc was "Hey Wally forget everything you knew about your old life it doesn't exist."

So eh.

Also legit Linda is kind of boring. She ran her course at the end of Waid's run. The character hasn't been interesting since they got married IE: since Johns took over way back in 2000.

It'd probably be for the best that they ignore her and try something new out with Wally, but nostalgia seems like it's going to triumph.

Never ever.

Wally was always a slut.
Linda just tamed his loins.

Wally has ALWAYS been a slut. He was a bigger slut than Dick.

The knowledge of it just faded after he got with Linda. Dude ran through like 20 women in a 5 year period.

>It's not mind fuckery or a misleading cover

Wally you just escaped from the speed force for Linda

REEEEEEEE

He's still talking about her in the second arc

Nope.

He escaped the Speed Force with Barry's help. He then escaped the Speed Force for the Titans.

Linda is I R R E L E V A N T. Her only defining characteristic as a Lightning Rod no longer matters. Wally only needs the Titans.

He said he was trying to make it work but she was too busy for him. The lack of interaction was driving him crazy.

I suppose Superman gave him a pep talk about everything but it's not like they're making out on the roof or anything. Their relationship is most definitely barely existing right now.

Not only talking about her: even being impatieng and kind of desolated. And in two different issues.

Omen is going to get some his boipussy next.

>ginger suffering

Love it

I remember him saying that the Titans were his new lightning rod but the Speed Force gave him his perfect life with Linda before telling him to go make it real

I may have a shoddy memory but I know for a fact that Wally was still trying with Linda

Doesn't matter if Linda doesn't want to be with him.

The only experience she has is his misplaced affections for her nearly got her killed. Their relationship isn't what it used to be. Wally's free to fuck whoever he wants.

>I remember him saying that the Titans were his new lightning rod
Yeah, that's that. The one special, unique connection about the two of them no longer matters.

Titans > Linda. Linda's purpose and character aren't a thing anymore. They've written her into pointlessness.

Your shoddy memory isn't your fault user. It's just that Booths paneling causes mini seizures. so I'm just thankful we're still alive

I'm fine with Roy being punished for his inaction but I still feel bad about him getting cucked in the year 2017

>Kissing clay

I shouldnt have laughed so hard. Cruel but true.

He's not as bad at drawing tho. Part of the blame falls on the way of coloring his stuff. But his laying is plain awfull.

But not this one

Who is Sasuke on the right and please don't say ANOTHER GL from Earth. I'd buy it if it were Ragmans sidekick Clothboy.

Betting 100 dollars she's a multiculture pal

I guess donnas likes to speed not heroin.

Omen, she's pretty white.

There's so much to dissect here.

Like two issues ago he was talking to Dick about how lonely he was and how Linda seems to still not really be that into him.

That's Lilith. She was like the first titan to be added after the original 5. She's also a redhead

Roy was actually a latter day addition to the official original Teen Titans roster. It's the O4, then Roy, then Lilith.

You can make a case for the original 3 but they weren't called the Teen Titans yet (and nor were they even teens in that team up I think).

you've made a lot of strange assumptions here

Kind of funny how the Titans are half redheads. In a world where there's less of them by the year you can tell how much of a throwback/outdated roster this really is.

>O6 were half redheads and half black haired
>no blondes

the way it should be

Roy had numerous guest appearances in the original comics. Beast Boy had quite a few as well.

In 50 years when our children are reading comics while hiding in the ruins of our society from the roving packs of mutant wolf men that have enslaved us, they'll see these ginger characters and think they're some kind of special snowflake colored hair OCs.

>Wally ass shot
>Not Donna

Well, I guess we know Rockafort's preference now

fucking booth

Yeah but he wasn't an original member. He came in like issue 10 or something?

>that's when Dick goes to talk to Linda, and gets another Asian girl pregnant

thankfully, gingers are being phased out

Speaking of which has he told Bruce that he's gonna be a grandpa?

It's a maybe.
And he hasn't yet, because he has been to bussy looking for her, chassing Pyg, rescueing her and loosing Damian to Hurt. Probably will not yet.

Damian's going to rat him out first chance he gets

So he's given up on his soul mate already?

Dick and Donna are like siblings so no, never

Barry would be ashamed.

Wait, fuck, Donna's back? Since when has Donna been back? I don't recall her being in Nu52. I don't read Titans, so I wouldn't know.

Shut up Jason

Titans is the only thing Donna's ever in so I don't know why you're surprised that you didn't know.

She first showed up in Finch's horrible Wonder Woman during DCYou. It was beyond terrible, the book as a whole and their "new take" on Donna.

She then showed up in Titans Hunt before Rebirth kicked off and has been in Titans since Rebirth started.

She's better than Donna by far