Are you ready soldier?

Are you ready soldier?

>an actual happening
ALL ABOARD!

Ready to roll, but seriously, it's not happening. Not yet anyways.

>Chris Evans will never want you

DELETE THIS!

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

All out nuclear war is starting soon.

Trump bombed Syria

Feverish, awkward lust for Chris Evans, I assume.

Really, user? And exactly what proof do you have of that?

>What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Tump launched 50 missiles on Syria.

US fired 50 tomahawk missiles at a Syrian air force base. At direct strike at the Assad regime which is openly backed by the Russians

Because the thing Hillary was gonna do to cause Nuclear War just happened.

Worst costume ever. That felt material is ugly on film.

There's no way the modern American military could enforce a draft

Syria allegedly used chem weapons.

US responded with an airstrike of about 60 million dollars worth of tomahawk missiles.

No statement from Russia yet.

But while you guys are here, what's the BEST desert war cartoon, or failing that comic?

>We're all going to die but tumblr and Reddit will die too
Don't know how to feel about this.

You guys are fucking idiots. It's all for show.

The trump administration is allied with putin and putin is allied with assad. This is nothing but a show and nothing else, and even if it wasn't, it's something the Obama administration should've done back in 2012.

It was supposed to look goofy and wrong, that was literally the point of that suit.

Trump launched a bunch of tomahawk missiles at a syrian airbase (I think in Homs) as a response to the sarin gas attack that Assad's regime conducted this week.

Fun fact: Fred Perry got his initial push while serving in Desert Storm, drawing smut to cheer up his fellow officers.

There's also literally no need, we have the most ridiculously bloated military in history.

Which at best it shows how much of a hypocrite trump is. At worst it shows how much of a spineless puppet trump is to putin.

I'm past draft age. See you all in hell, milennials.

Well I'm a Candia but I'm basically fucked with the ain't of debt due to uni. Maybe enlisting will help clear some of that up

>Le Trump is Putin's puppet maymay
No you fucking retard he's the puppet of his son and the people around him. You think Putin would agree to this?

Putin's a scheming thug, he'd agree to whatever garnered him more personal power and helped destabilize the west. Trump is the same but dumber, so obviously one takes charge over the other.

Sorry Cap, bad arches.

Do you guys actually think Russia is going to do shit over this?

The morons over on Sup Forums do. Anyone who's payed attention to international politics for more than five minutes knows they won't.

Shut up Boco and get inside the cannon

Yes sir.

And hey, for what its worth, its been fun shitposting with you guys.

Who even knows at this point.

Russians were at the base

no russia ordered it, its all a conspiracy, false flag, there was no attack, syria doesnt exist

Fuck off, Boco.
You made me laugh

What's the cut off?

Source?

>draft age
18-26 is the main age group. Max drafting age is actually 45 for some skill sets though

Fuck murrika, i love Sup Forums, as always nazis were proven right while Cuckservatives and capitalistic niggers got proven wrong.

Trump can go fuck himself, still better than hillary.

The technical cut off is 26
I believe it goes to 30 if it gets bad enough
>tfw 25 turning 26 in 3 months

They're not going to nuke America over it.

They might threaten to escalate if a future US airstrike hits them.

They may threaten to shoot down any US aircraft in the area.

One possibility is Russia makes angry noises but does nothing. Assad has the upper hand overall in Syria, so it's not to Russia's advantage to upset the table right now.

So like, cutoff at 26 as in they won't take you at 26 or 26 is the oldest they'll take?

>is 26

Oh man, wouldn't it be great if we had a president who didn't know what Aleppo was right now?

If you're 18-26, you're among the group that would be drafted first. So you're a possible draftee.

>22
Welp, I am kill

Feels good having a medical condition that will exempt me from draft. Sup Forums will finally be great again while the worst of Sup Forums is at war.

I'll give it two weeks top before we going back to status quo

I don't think things have escalated to the point where this kind of flagrant Sup Forums spam is permissable

Just cut your foot off user, it's 2017 who even needs two anymore?

I'll raise you a week, max.

Sup Forums's janitors are about as competent as literally any of the people who tried to get elected president in 2016, so this is what we get.

This is more /k/, but I was at least hoping to see the Sup Forums equivalent of Cat Shit One. Oh well.

>trump has any form of plan, or intent, or thought process

He only liked Putin because someone mistranslated Putin calling him "flamboyant" into "strong"

he'd nuke his own office if someone gave him a stupid enough reason he could grasp, or just walking in there and said "Jack Ryan just called from deep black cover and said we better nuke the white house right now, or were all gonna die!"