ITT: Afrikino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=em9MiZyhJcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>STAAAAAAAAAAAAOOP!
>Make it quick
Best side character in the movie 2bh senpai

You must watch AFRICA ADDIO!!!!!

That title care makes it look like some schlocky horror movie like Cannibal Holocaust. Is that what it is?

No its an italian feature length docukino such as this poor earth will never see the likes of again. Witness the chaos os postcolonial africa first hand and make your own judgement. Sometimes real life is more dramatic than fiction: youtube.com/watch?v=em9MiZyhJcw

Sounds pretty grim but might be worth the watch.

It THE definitive Africa Kino. Watch the first 5 minutes on that link and see what i mean

these three make the modern Africa is a shithole trilogy

Beasts of no nation was pretty decent as well. Really all the major movies i can think of sent in Africa just add to how much of a shithole it is.

The kino-est

Yeah but the first 20 minutes of BoNN are comfy as hell

True but that's just to give you a false sense of security before they show you what is essentially the real Africa.

this film was bullshit. who ever heard of a white african warlord? Even if they did get Elba to play him i can see right through it.

who killed captain alex

what the fuck are you talking about?

He's memeing

Excellent movie, with prime Connelly in it, and she even uses a ThinkPad in the movie too.

SHE'S ONE OF US

Are there any films made by Africans with african leads that are worth watching?

Once again it's all whiteys fault because nigs won't take the time to learn how to refine diamonds

My nigga

Anything from wakaliwood

Define "African"