He killed 12 capeshitters

he killed 12 capeshitters

Not all heroes wear capes.

digits confirm

Fun-fact: It took the audience almost a minute to realize what was going on, because everyone was clapping when he started shooting (during the beginning of the movie i.e. probably "the plane scene").

and it was in an absolutely kino fashion. without a doubt /ourguy/

digits confirm

Think about those precious people and the things they could have done to make the world better.

were they also tipping him?

...to save millions

>think of all the money they could have spent on Porg and Star Wars related merchandise

Can I tip your dubbies?

he's the hero capeshitters deserve

At least these people got to witness the absolute most important scene in the history of filmmaking. I wonder if he let them watch all of the intro out of courtesy.

That's not capeshit.

It is literally true, and not a meme. Google: aurora massacre "clapping"

in my headcanon, baneposting is caused by the souls of the victims who died during the plane scene and the last thing they perceived as they breathed their last breath was the confusing "big guy for you" exchange

digits confirm

that's good,

>
>a film franchise that is geared toward children & toy and merchandise sales isn't capeshit
If it makes you sleep better at at night you numale cuck

Star wars is not capeshit
Go fuck yourself with your 4chin buzzwords fucking retard

It absolutely is.
t. not him

That image is magic

is he, dare i say it... /ourguy/?

star wars is on the same level as capeshit though, it's almost indistinguishable. Plus you're ultimately giving your money to the same company as if you went to see capeshit

for view

He is MKULTRA, UoColorado is CIA recruiting ground.

capeshit is just a term for mass-produced high budget hollywood fantasy movies.

Transformers is capeshit.

>yfw you realize the plane-crashing scene is the last thing 12 capeshitters ever saw