I am a 35 year old married man with two kids who is becoming increasingly sexually aroused by this alien species on the...

I am a 35 year old married man with two kids who is becoming increasingly sexually aroused by this alien species on the cartoon show Samurai-Jack.

Take it from me, I haven't been aroused by much in the last 15 years so this is quite an event.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZBT3b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I jerk it to aliens pretty regularly. Human women bore me, now.

3d is boring any way, my mang.

On your birthday tell your wife that what you really want is for her to dress up as a blue alien dog during sex.

Thing is, I've never been into andorian chicks from trek. Though Mira Nova gave me a buzz way back when.

That's because Andorians looked plain silly, as did a lot of aliens from Star Trek.

The thing about animation is that it's cleaner and prettier then real life.

This should cure you. Or make it a thousand times worse.

What's the relevant tag for them on e621 or paheal?

You know its odd... Thinking back to when I was younger there was another blue girl I liked. It was the girl from mummies alive. Ra something. She always use to say "with the strength of ra!"

I'm seeing a trend. Maybe if I choke her... Jk

Mira nova

You haven't been been aroused by anything since you were 20? jesus christ, i would expect 28 at the VERY earliest

I suspect their animal appearance and the tattered clothing they wear combines thoughts of Slave/Master and Pet/Owner.

You're dealing with two types of drive and there are no brakes.

>take it from me

take WHAT from you?

I don't think I want to know...

I was married when I was 17. Yeah, my testosterone really went to shit after kids. Got into some pretty dirty rl stuff for awhile around 20 and that just turned me off everything.

I dunno. I've had my brush with furry but this is not it. Maybe I am just thinking too hard into a nice piece of art. If I go watch the cartoon again maybe it will be different.

emoji_(race)

Blame the person who edited the SJ wiki

People still actually watch new cartoons here?

[vomits]

I'm not a feeder.

get your wife to wear alien antenna Deely Boppers and some blue body paint.
offer to dress up as a samurai.
if she isn't willing to do a little costume play for you once in awhile your marriage is a shame anyway.

Should I post the giantess one?

YES, OBVIOUSLY.

i don't remember an alien like this on samurai jack

It's not my best work, but I tried my best.

Do NOT. Fetishize the doggo.

don't tell me what to do Mom

Nah. We aren't into each other sexually anymore. Biologically, things just change and you learn to appreciate what develops or what's left. Same goes for the mind too.

Pretty sure we got burned out at a younger age. At least only 1 more year for one of the kids then we can open up another door.

So did they, or did they not, show episode 4 last weekend?
Was I April Fooled?

Oh you SHALL go to the ball.

uncensored here
imgur.com/a/ZBT3b

>cosplaying Emojideeru isn't highlevel difficulty
>there will be a fuckload of them in cons later this year

Can I have your kids' facebook pages? I want to show them how much a faggot their father is so they grow up and remove degenerates like you from society

Avoid using imgur. It resizes and compresses images without you knowing leading to 10s and sometimes hundreds of different quality and file sizes of the same image. Use cubeupload or some fileshare.