What do you think, Sup Forums? Can it revive 2D animated movies?

What do you think, Sup Forums? Can it revive 2D animated movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=fZQKJcikQYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM6Z8If4jRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for the trailer this is just a teaser

Nah, they're a little too late making this. It'll have as much impact on 2D animated movies as Sausage Party did for adult animation.

It'll be just as effective as this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JM6Z8If4jRs

>It'll have as much impact on 2D animated movies as Sausage Party did for adult animation.
How would we even be able to tell if it'd have an impact?

Sausage Party wasn't too long ago, so maybe another adult animated film could be in the works by some other studio

I'm pretty sure even this guy has lost the ability to care for mlp now.

>Happy Feet 2.0
>having an impact

>implying he cared about the show
Stop sucking the cock of some known bandwagoner

Max Gibraldi stopped doing MLP stuff years ago, dude. Except he was never ashamed about his past like many others who "left the fandom". He owes literally his entire career now to ponies, and he knows it.

So he was just using the mlp fandom to build his channel and they didn't know? What idiots.

Anyway what's the endgame for Pastel Equines right now?

Perhaps to go as long as Barney and Friends, or the same amount of ubiquitousness.

It's been 7 fucking years. People moved on from the show or felt that it just got bad.

>computer generated 2d vector animation vs computer generated 3d mesh animation
why do you even care?

OH SHIT. TAYE DIGGS.AWW YEEAAAH.

I'm sorry, but this is the board for discussing live action movies loosely based on comic book properties, not animated movies.

>animators just push a button and shit acts by it's own damn self.

come on man.... the images are processed by computer, the work is still done (even if very badly) with someone who has to know something about animation.

>What do you think, Sup Forums?
I'll be wearing my team scarf on premiere day

>Can it revive 2D animated movies?
haha no

They're not gonna abandon their cash cow. Their show will only go as long as the toys sell well, and they're still selling, unfortunately.

Barneyfags are deluded, user.

Didn't they say that season 6 was the last one?

that's not what I meant at all, the whole "2d animation revival"/"when is Disney going to stop making CGI movies and go back to hand drawn animation!!11" autism always whines about computer animation, so given that previous spurgo they shouldn't be acting like flash style 2d animation is what they want.

That's what we all thought, and we were unaware of their plans.

I just want to say

>YES it's frame-by-frame hand-drawn!

>I actually like the new style, it looks good

>Even if it looks good, the movie can still suck if the story is shit

You never know bro all it takes is one movie to kickstart everything. Ralph Bakshi took som unknown underground comic adapted it and it lead to a wave of adult animations. The world of animation is one of imitation and since it's ruled by the Jews in Hollywood a financially successful animation will guarantee imitators. Even without MLP I can see a move to 2D is coming. Sausage Party had a 2D Scene, as did most of Moana and you still have a lot of of Oscar nominees who work in 2D like Dick Williams. I think I also remember reading somewhere that critics felt that the "genre" of cgi animations had gotten in a crux. So the future looks a bit bright.

They've already confirmed Season 8

Max has a successful animationcareer in YOUTUBE and that impressive

>wanting 2D animation back is autism

I hate neo-Sup Forums

Also, all 2D movies since 1990 were made using computers.

I reckon it's something like any kid's movie. Looks good, animated good but overall the story's just plain and simple.

80% tomatometer