How the hell did gal gadot make it big when she's in her 30's, married, and has kids?

how the hell did gal gadot make it big when she's in her 30's, married, and has kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jiw_CyyGsS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally JIDF

(((It's))) (((a))) (((mystery)))

sigh. i'm looking for real answers, not anti-semetic paranoia

Imagine if it was Ben Affleck if have his hands going all over the hips of a little girl dressed as Wonder Woman, the media will flip their shit

Jews support their own.

no they wouldn't. gal didn't touch the boy inappropriately

Life is an RNG

and she can't speak English either

>anti-semetic paranoia
name 5 high profile non-Jewish Holywood movie producers

that kid is gonna grow up with a tickling fetish isn't he

Jackie Chan

She sucked some producers cock and knows it's helping her career, so stays silent.

excuse me?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jiw_CyyGsS8

and she's not very pretty

When did Hollywood turn so ugly?

gal was cute when she met the young fans

Why are you so deeply committed to being an ostrich? It's an open fact that Jews have been a controlling bloc in Hollywood since the 1920s. In the last few decades they've completely removed any pretenses of being kingmakers. Nowadays, you scroll the credits, the director will be jewish, 3/4 of the producers are jewish, at least one of the leads or supporting actors will be jewish, cinematographer might be jewish. It's insane. They're 1% of the US pop. but have most of the top billing in any major film.

One doesn't have to be a Sup Forums tard to be just acknowledge that reality -- which is that Jews control Hollywood, and like any insular tribe or in-group, they will have preferential treatment for their own i.e. nepotism.

How can she be comfortable with those pants glued to her skin? Doesnt she worry it'll rip? How do women do it?

JEW

>Michael Bay
>Brad Fuller
>Andrew Form
>John Davis
>Roy Lee

Jewish

shekel'd

muh representation

also the general decline of the human genepool overtime due to a sedentary and hedonistic lifestyle which has gripped much of the east and west

Gadot doesn't wear very tight clothes compared to most girls these days

That's Liev Schriber's son, isn't it?

So touching a little girl hips like that isnt inappropriately?

Good to know

it's not you fucking retard

Look at any interview of her on Youtube and 80% of the comments will be about how ~*beautiful*~ she is. I don't understand why ANYONE would think she's attractive. She's plain as fuck. She's like the Neanderthal version of Natalie Portman. Not even in the top 50 most pretty female actresses today.

It's a mystery...

She probably sucks really well.

>back of the knee maybe

Jewish tricks

She literally looks like a real life female version of Le Merchant: comically ugly Semitic features.

I really want to state for the record that I'm not a neo-nazi type by any measure. I'm just saying even for a Jew, she's very unattractive.

I think she is attractive but more because she is tall and strong and confident

she got very lucky with her timing and that first role in Fast & Furious. The Fast & Furious films deliberately look to cast a very diverse sort of group. She fits into that well and even the busted english skills are not a big deal in those films.
That leads to a few more FF films. They all make a shit ton of money. Hollywood is looking to cast Wonder woman and I personally think she was way too skinny for an amazon level chick but whatever
Someone rolled the dice and it worked. You're judged by your last project in hollywood and WW was a hit movie.
It all tracks back to the FF role. Put her in Maggie Q's role in MI:3, Maggie's big break and Gal bombs out of hollywood. Being it was the 3 FF films that let her gain traction.

She's literally who in FF

Thats not the point you stupid kike cocksucker, in that specific webm her pants are very tight. For one second stop shilling and whiteknighting your malignant tumor of a khazar tribe

There's a lack of chads in israel evidently

>anybody else notice all those commercials shilling Tel-Aviv vacations lately

I bet they planned it ahead of time, knowing what Trump was going to do
but I digress

I am not jewish, I have a foreskin and everything

she is sponsored and pushed by the israel government as part of a public relations operation. sympathetic jewish executives and producers do the rest

>tfw no Mommyfu Gadot bully

Israeli women themselves are the chads, they are very boisterous women. I guess it is because they have mandatory military service

is it the israeli government paying for the media push?

whys there a man inside a man?

He's a man's man

Attractive (won Miss Israel), very talented acting skills (as seen in Fast and Furious franchise), charisma that makes everyone happy (see Wonder Woman), and loving mother figure (see children).

Based Wonderwoman BTFO'ing Superman and smashing the patriarchy with one tickle and smile

GOAT

>cinematographer might be jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that

Why don't you try to think like a rich and powerful jew?

>Met this jew israeli model at a party
>She's not as dumb as other models, also she's ambitious and flirty
>At this point you just fuck women as a sport
>Fucking a huge celebrity is obviously a better trophy than fucking a no-name coke whore model
>You fuck the living out of her and then you use your connections to give her a chance in Hollywood
>She worshipped you and, as a reward, you made her wishes come true
>She's a living reminder of your power
>You're a God

>She's not as dumb as other models

she's more

>>Michael Bay
>Michael Bay was born in Los Angeles. He was raised by his adoptive parents Harriet, a bookstore owner/child psychiatrist, and Jim, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).[9] Bay was raised Jewish.[10]

that or her rich husband. but now that she's been in a hit movie, one celebrated by the gullible as "important," hollywood will do the pushing themselves, hoping to repeat the success
is a shill who shows up in gadot threads to propagandise her

>won Miss Israel

Jews are not known for their attractiveness. That means nothing

2nd from right is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I'm not saying that all Joos are bad. Or that just because someone is a Joo or some other race (dindu) doesn't mean one should be racist towards them on an individual level.

That guy is an exception to the rule. One of the best cinematographers in Hollywood. What I am saying too many Joos at the top of the machine in any industry IS a bad thing. I wonder if a non-Joo could do as good a job as Emmanuel Lubezki? I guess we'll never know.

god that face is made for cum

This right here is why omega males must be gassed

>What I am saying too many whites at the top of the machine in any industry IS a bad thing.

Why are jewish women so repulsive?

still better than a "le 56%" office, which these days are composed of 90% latina/black single mothers with an attitude very out of proportion to their salary and social standing, 5% pissy gay males a few mean comments away from hanging themselves, 2-3% lazy arabs and maybe 1-2% competent but ostracized white male employees who can never dream of a promotion (the bosses are Jews of course)

I wish I was as alpha as you, posting pictures on a Cablinasian timesharing pyramid forum

nice LARP, faggot

booty blasted europoor detected

they paided her 300k
so cheap so why not her?

if her and Jacki chan makes a movie
comes out with subtitle or dubbed ?

Lynda's more than twice her age, and still more attractive than Gal.

I legitimately had trouble understanding her in that scene in JL where she's arguing with Batman

And I'm not American so I don't even find foreign accents that strange, sometimes they are even easier to understand for me

>Without treason, without heart

You could sample any 11 goyim females from anywhere and they'd all be equally, if not more, fuck ugly

Oscarbait biopic when?

>making fun of someone who can't speak English
>can't speak English

>implying you wouldn't fuck each of them up and down the halls if you had the chance

god 4th from right is fucking perfect

her kid is a sexist, he wanted to go as superman and not wonder woman. We need to ban him from hollywood

bitch kept that shit tight
self-discipline motherfucker
israelis got it. do you?

She's a god damn kike.

Just like your first born daughter, you fat fuck.

Galga Dough

jesus, lynda might as well be standing next to an effeminate man

Hollywood is Jewish and full of nepotism. All industries are, but Jewish nepotism/cronyism is just more aggressive. This is not antisemitic, nor is it paranoia.

>It's the Jews!
Hey, that's antisem-
>This is not antisemitic.
Oh.

those were exactly the responses you wanted when you made this thread and you know it

>high profile
High profile means someone who's a major producer, not just any producer.
Brad Fuller, Andrew Form: own Platinum Dunes. Nigga I ain't even heard of that company. They are a non-entity in Hollywood.
John Davis:
>Davis was born and raised in Denver, Colorado, the son of Barbara Davis (née Levine) [...and...] Marvin Davis
>Marvin Davis was raised in a Jewish family
So John Davis is 100% Jewish. BRAVO
Roy Lee: Finally a gentile.

She sucked and fucked her way to the top, thats the truth.
Ive read a text about her from a ex roomate and she told Gal was fucking manipulative.
Not surprising since shes a jew.

Facts are not racist idiot.

Shut up, faggot.

>Gal Gadot will NEVER be your mommy
>she will never dress you up as superman and tickle you in public
;_; jdimsatbqphwyfampais

Need anymore proof that these movies are for children?

Checked

THIS, BASICALLY THIS
i swear, it feels like most people here never went to fancy parties or something
whenever a pretty model with a little bit of brain shows up you know she will get a powerful man, that what happened

/thread

imagine it was a dude touching a little girl like that, it would be all over the news

so jews want aryan and anglo goys to go and impregnate there women?

is that a man?

nice

calm down jew

>30's
>Married
>Kids
Just seems like a normal person why would jews want to promote traditional life also DC movies aren't really making it "big"