The last cartoon you watched is plunged into a mad max style apocalypse. What happens?

The last cartoon you watched is plunged into a mad max style apocalypse. What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

gifsound.com/?gif=https://j.gifs.com/X6B4Pk.gif&v=UIyRXvHmXxo&s=51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't that, like... the third episode?

I am gravely disappointed.
Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.
Look at what remains of your gallant scouts.
Why? Because you're selfish!
You hoard your gasoline.

Now, my prisoners say
you plan to take your gasoline out of the Wasteland.
You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle.
A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas.
What a puny plan!
Look around you.
This is the Valley of Death.
See!
Nothing can escape! The Humungus rules the Wasteland!

But I have an honorable compromise.
Just walk away.
Give me the pump ,the oil ,the gasoline ,and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives.

Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland.
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
I await your answer.
You have one full day to decide.

can't wait for the next one.

Common misconception: Mad Max isn't an apocalypse, it's just regular Australia.

>Transformers Prime

Well now it's DOTM featuring Megatron and Splendid. What is it with Rosie and rusty big rigs?

tmnt in a mad max setting, thats sounds dope

Rick's portal gun is broken again and they need to drive to the next town over while getting chased by bondage freaks, Morti does surprisingly well behind the stolen cars' wheel and the only reason Rick isn't making a constant stream of mad max verse references and jokes is that Morti cuts him off on them before they even steal the car.

>Samurai Jack
It pretty much goes on as season 5's been doing.

GOAT episode.

>Mad Max isn't an apocalypse, it's just regular Australia.

I've always been interested in the first Mad Max where some remnants of society still exist. I mean you had running trains, cops, and functioning hospitals.

Even in Fury Road it's clearly a very recent apocalypse, Immortan Joe was a former military officer

Steven dies. slowly.

>Ladybug
Well, that took a turn. I dont think she would handle the wasteland very well. Cat Noire would survive by being a prostitute.

You have no idea how much I want that very thing.

Actually already happened

I was gonna say Voltron but someone beat me to it

I guess with Ed's strenght(plus the fact he can replace wheels with his own feet), Double D wits and Eddy's ability to trick people, they can get by

Nah, I bet he could pull it out. Pearl can drive, right? Amethyst would be a great gunner, and Garnet could just punch them. If he had Peridot then that's literally everything he needs right there. Lapis would be fucking useless.

Probably nothing too different from the usual hijinks to be honest.

We can't stop here, this is kid country!

the fuck is this?

Same.

>American dad
>Rodger is obviously Joe
>Steve is Nux
>Snot, Berry, Toshi are the girls
>Haley is Furiosa
>Stan is Max
>Franny is a mother
I feel this has been done already

GOTTA GET BACK TO THE CITADEL

> (OP)
>Probably nothing too different from the usual hijinks to be honest.

Yeah, Star would barely notice a post-apocalyptic wasteland, to be honest.

>static shock
Wow it's exactly the same

>Double King
>Mad Max

More violence! Best scene was killing the Snake Queen!

Well the timeline goes as such. The Oil crisis gets really fucking bad and there's wars over Oil. Mad Max 1 happens arounf this time. After the Oil Wars, society begins to break down, leading to large areas becoming completely lawless. Mad Max 2 happens around this time. Then the Water Wars happen, which escalate into full Nuclear Exchanges. The World burns, the sea floor is cracked and the oceans drain away. Then Mad Max 3 happens. Some time after that, Fury Road happens.

It's important to remember that these aren't the explicit chronicles of one man, but the legends in the Wasteland of the Mad drifter called Max.

Samurai Jack v Mad Max. Who wins?

>king of the hill

hank would be pissed he couldn't mow his lawn anymore. also, no propane.

Jack

Just walk away, give me your propane, and i will grant you safe passage through arlen

>TFW it was already done and it was AWESOME!

gifsound.com/?gif=https://j.gifs.com/X6B4Pk.gif&v=UIyRXvHmXxo&s=51

SHIT STATUS: LOST

s02e03 "Jack and the Smackback" happens

We will definitely know what caused the apocalypse.

>archer

that might be awesome

i guess they go to an island or something and their plane goes down and basically it's all mad max style island and the local mercs go with against them for whatever reason. so the gang all dress up mad max style because their clothes are all burned up. and they fix up a car to be the interceptor and just fight to the death against the bad guys the whole show.

>More violence! Best scene was killing the Snake Queen!

That was some God of War shit right there.