With Zim coming back is there a chance that ZaGR will happen?

With Zim coming back is there a chance that ZaGR will happen?

Look, OP.

I give you two choices:

1) You can drown in a flood of Bigdad Gaz pics with people complaining about her relative thigh/breast size and inevitably devolving into THICC
2) You can keep this a shipping thread and get maybe 10 posts plus somebody asking just how Zutara got that far out of hand.

Absolutely not.

Better question: Why do IZ ships have such odd naming conventions?

Question: Why the fuck are you talking about shipping in Invader Zim?

Taking aside the fact that there is no actual romance in the series, Zim doesn't even have a dick. His race is born artificially.

I read somewhere that the creator of the show really didn't want to introduce romance to it (but if he had to it'd be that ship apparently).

But I can't remember where it was posted and I don't know if it's legit so don't quote me.

Honestly though, from Gaz's characterization she doesn't seem to be a character that would be able to feel any form of romantic attachment or inclinations to anyone. Zim almost as much as well (though arguably a little less).

Most characters in the show are too selfish, obsessed, or self obsessed to feel anything that resembles love in an unironic, not-just-for-the-episode-and-lolz, way.

The only good Zim ship is Dib x Tak.

This guy has the right opinion though.

>The only good Zim ship is Dib x Tak.
This is an objectively true statement.

The dubs have spoken.
Dib/Tak confirmed endgame

Fuck you, dementazoid, ZaDR is king!

It's a comedy show. There's no reason they should ever dabble in that. Just be happy with your little headcanons.

>A ZAGR thread.
>Not just a shipping thread, a straight up ZAGR thread.

IT'S TIME!

Today I will remind them!

Hey now, both ships are top-tier though ZAGR is better

Whoops, forgot to write down what I was going to say.

But seriously, I'm pretty sure fans are aware romance is never happening.
I like though.

>Honestly though, from Gaz's characterization she doesn't seem to be a character that would be able to feel any form of romantic attachment or inclinations to anyone. Zim almost as much as well (though arguably a little less).

That's part of what makes the ship appealing to me. I like the idea that two anger, selfish loners like these two would find some kind of connection to each other.

I know my OTP won't be canon, but I'm at least hoping there will be more interaction or each a begrudging friendship.

They have plenty of similarities in their personalities and character.

Also they're gonna body swap in a upcoming issue of the comic. That should be fun.

Zim's a scientist. I'm pretty sure he can grow himself one.

That is a good point.

Idk I guess I just have different tastes in my ships.

It's all good user.

So fucking cute together.

Invader Zim Shipping Power Rankings

God Tier (Cute and Perfect))
>Zim/Gaz

Great Tier
>Dib/Tak

>Good Tier
>Zim/Tak
>Gaz/Tak

Meh Tier ((A.K.A if you ship this your either Bigdad or an incestfag))
>Dib/Gaz

Overrated Fujoshit Tier
>Zim/Dib

Adult Gaz x Tiny Zim is my type of ship.

Is there a 'no-way-fag' of ZAGR yet? Preferably with Gaz saying no way fag.

Let's be clear here, shipping in Invader Zim of all things is fucking cancer even by regular ship standards. However, that being said, I strangely find Gaz/Zim amusing considering it would drive Dib to near suicide

The girl version of no way fag is "that's a no lesbo"

I don't get why it has to be romance, what I always wanted was just for Gaz and Zim to simply end up with a weirdly casual talking dynamic to help play off of each other and Dib better.

Like Gaz just comes over when Dib is being too much of an ass to shove Zim off the TV and use it for games for a few hours while he takes the time to rant incoherently. He feels a little better, she's a little less annoyed, everyone can have a funny time without the desperate need to force fucking in there.

>shipping in Invader Zim of all things is fucking cancer even by regular ship standards. However, that being said, I strangely find Gaz/Zim amusing considering it would drive Dib to near suicide.

I'm perfectly aware of my cancer user.
Also Zim and Gaz would totally be type to leave a video recording on his computer of them fucking in his room.

>Bigdad Gaz

What the fuck, why did I decide to search it?
That was horrifying. Sexy, but horrifying.

It's my OTP but I'd be perfectly happy with that too. Like I said, they have so much potential for interaction due to how surprisingly similar they are.

Yeah, imo this'd be better than any romantic shit and has the added benefit of actually being theoretically possible in the show.

>Invader Zim

>Shipping

Like just have them be weird friends. Zim just has this bizarre truce where she comes and goes as she pleases. Zim in the basement. He's screaming in the basement, 4 second scene of Gaz tearing the door open to demand what happened to the last of the slaw, oh it's in the fridge with the child brains gotcha, have fun fellating your bosses she's using your space internet to download the games personally made for the Tallest

lol

>ZaGR

Oh wow, I haven't heard that in years

>invader zim in any other art style

Goddamn Sup Forums has to be the worst place here

I've been posting different art styles all this time user

Big Gaz Little zim is cancer, pleas stop posting

Pin the one hand, Zim has no reason to have sex as his kind does not reproduce sexually, and there is no reason that a relationship between a man and a woman has to be sexual in order to be mutually beneficial

On the other hand, Zim has a robot that enjoys eating food and sleeping, so he probably could have sex, and probably would for the sake of learning how to conquer earth.

So in my book both relationships are possible.

Don't worry user, almost done.

zagr is cute and perfect
c̿͗̏̈̎̋̔̋͊͛ͭͭuͮͩ̅͒̓̀ͭ̅̈́̿́ͧ͒̆̑̂̀̽̚t̓̉̐̊e̾̐̽̃͗ ̔ͩ̄̊͗̒̑̃̏̅̉̔a̿ͬ̊̐̄̔̚n̈ͪ͐̓͊d̿̋̎̑̈́ͧ̾̃̎͛͋ͣ͆ͮ̚ ̉͊̄ͮ̉́ͨͦ͌̎̆ͯ̀̓͋̑̂̀ͯp̉̄̃ͯ͛̃eͭ̿ͧͬ̏̌̄̓́̈́ͪͯ͐r̄̈ͨ̅ͩ̑̓̃̇ͤ̽̽̾̂ͨ̋̇̚f̾͛͑͐eͧ́̊ͦͣ̅̽̄̑̔̅̆c̿̇̿̈ͫ͑ͮͧͯͨ̂͛tͧ͑ͤ̀̏̐ͧ͛ͫ̑̈́̽͛̆̽
ͩ͂͊̂

This shit is exactly the reason JhV hates the fanbase.

>He still believe that old-ass meme

Well everyone, hate to disappoint you all but it looks like I dumped my entire folder now.

Hope everyone had a nice time and you all have a good night.

it was fun while it lasted

CUTE AND PERFECT

>hetshit

Because acronyms are cool.

Zim and Gaz Romance

Don't hate. Invader Zim's hetero ships are underrated and just way more interesting.

No, the chances are literally 0%

I think the concept of the couple itself could make for an interesting story.

That's adorable

Shipping

>shipping wars

And they said Sup Forumsmblr didn't exist.

I disagree

Big Gaz and little Zim is cute and perfect.

I don't mind either or, but my person preference leans toward similar height.

Which is weird considering I do like size difference...

It also makes sense, since Irkens might be born with a set height that doesn't really change that much.

>I'm pretty sure fans are aware romance is never happening.
Your faith in fans is a little high. Shippers are pretty damn thirsty to see their ships vindicated.

I always believed it had something to do with their PAKs. Or diet, perhaps.

If Irken hierarchy is based on individual height, then why is there such little variation among the general populace? My theory is the Control Brains stagger their physical development to create a power vacuum, allowing the acting Tallest rule without question. When one kicks the bucket, they simply choose a new specimen from a selected group and begin conditioning them to take the reigns.

It could explain why many Irkens appear so childlike, whereas the Tallests are more akin to "spoiled teenagers."

Not nearly enough art of these two

Eh, fine at least I'm aware.

As I posted earlier

Yeah I guess that's true.
Sad...but true.

Are you me?

I literally have a giantess fetish and feel the same way.

>Not preferring superior ship

Pleb taste.

>holding hands

>fujoshit

Into the trash it goes.

>liking hetshit
Into the trash you go.

I though diet too, the tallest make a point to not let the others eat the candy and junk food they have. Whatever Zim eats on earth will probably change his height

>Faggolovers calling anyone trash
You guys are worse than furries.

But Zim eat waffles and that didn't change his height.

It's possible that changes in physiology could manifest over time.

I doubt even the Control Brains could engineer a new puppet-king in a day. Which is why I believe Red and Purple were selected to share rank; so that in the event that something happen to one of them, they'd still have the other to lead them. A backup, of sorts.

Enjoy being boring.

>my sexual preferences are dictated purely by the novelty of a socket not being intended for a plug