How could Cheetah be made to be a more definitive arch-nemesis to Wonder Woman that is on the same level as Lex Luthor...

How could Cheetah be made to be a more definitive arch-nemesis to Wonder Woman that is on the same level as Lex Luthor, the Joker, Black Manta or Reverse Flash?

First thing's first: DC has to care about Wonder Woman

You transform her into Ares using magic.

Use someone that isn't a joke for starters. Like Circe.

Well, isn't happening anytime soon.

Rucka redeemed her and stripped her of her powers.

Well the idea would be changing the perception of her so she isn't seen as a joke.

Revamp her completely.

Drop the sexual characteristics. Make her tits vanish and her features become androgynous, still leaning feminine.

Cheetah's powerset should be flatly superior to Diana's, because she operates on her own instinct. Diana gets the edge in a fight because she's warrior that's been through disciplined training and has other tactics besides charge or hide/pounce.

Diana embraces her femininity. Cheetah sees it as something weaker and sought her transformation to overcome her limitations. She actively sought to rid herself of what she saw weaknesses and now feels she is superior for having lost it.

I don't know much about Cheetah - does she pose an actual threat to WW?
She should have something that would allow her to keep being a thorn in WW's side, or at least a reason to keep pestering WW (like, she needs the lasso or something).
It'd be boring if she was just an equally good fighter - that's not what makes Lex or Joker good villains. She'd either have to get a big boost in power (again, I don't know much about her, don't know how powerful she is right now) so WW would have to use other methods than straight up combat to defeat her, or she'd have to get some new kind of power or ability (show up with various magical items, ability to use perfect stealth, a genius at doing something...).

She just got her powers back and became Cheetah again

I say Dr. Poison would be better for that.

No one sees her as a joke, though.

Yes. Cheetah poses a threat to Wonder Woman.

Yes they do and no she doesn't.

She's on the same threat level as Tigra.

Yeah, but Rucka making her "a victim who isn't ever blame for her actions" isn't going to do it.

knowing Rucka I seriously expected resolved sexual tension from those two, but he reversed the normalisation fast

Oh are you the autistic Wonderfag? Yeah sorry dude nobody gives a shit about Cheetah, her only relevance is from Superfriends. Still better than the complete cesspool that is Wondy's """rogues gallery"""

Have her take over her body and become the new Wonder Woman.

He said he wanted to make her Diana's Two-Face, a tragic figure. Which honestly perfect because Cheetah has never once been intimidating. Find someone else to be her archnemesis.

She's a cheatah

>I don't know much about Cheetah

I expect this to be the whole thread. Just people who don't actually read comics commenting on how to fix comics.

She's fap bait for furries. Makes sense given what a weird fuck Marston was, but it's not really scary. Doesn't help that until recently she was drawn more sexy than scary.
Already been done Circe did that. Nobody remembers or cares though.

There you are asshurt Wondyfag. Was wondering when you would show up.
>OMG ALL YOU RETARDS DONT GET WONDY
>Ok so who is she and why should I care?
>WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW IF YOURE EVEN ASKING YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW
That dude didn't even suggest anything about Greek myth but you sperged out anyway.

>He said he wanted to make her Diana's Two-Face, a tragic figure.

Kinda spectacular failure if that was the case.

>Cheetah has never once been intimidating.

She was plenty of intimidating when she teamed up with Zoom.

The problem is that like Wonder Woman nobody can settle on an origin for her. Sometime she's Diana's BFFL like currently, sometimes she's just a dumb bitch, sometimes she wants Diana's looks, or powers, or lasso. The reason for everything with Diana always changes.

Right now she's a semi tragic figure who seemed to be a decent person if a bit arrogant and greedy.

You're replying to a powerlevel fag. He's asking about how they fight physically.

Nah dude the creep factor was nonexistent, she just wanted to rape Wally, and if she hadn't looked like a hot Mass Effect alien it MIGHT have been scary. But she did and it wasn't.

They fight like every fucking comic fight does. Love taps until one of them falls over with no lasting scars to either.

>How could Cheetah be made to be a more definitive arch-nemesis to Wonder Woman that is on the same level as Lex Luthor, the Joker, Black Manta or Reverse Flash?
Do more completely petty shit solely to mess with Wonder Woman.

Kinda hard to do since Wondy's cast keeps playing musical chairs. Why get invested?

Give her smaller boobs and have her entire antagonistic relationship against Wonder Woman be based on breast envy.

No it's not. You just get creative with it. Like, Diana does some kind of a charity thing, and Cheetah explicitly murders people associated with the charity. Or she purposefully orchestrates some kind of a disaster on Paradise Island, like tracks down some ancient item, and then uses it to release of an ancient plague. Or goes out her way to trick Diana to go on some kind of a quest to save someone from a curse or whatever, only for it all have been orchestrated to end in failure because Cheetah had already destroyed the thing that was said to be the cure and she just strung Diana along, i.e. she did it all just so she could laugh when Diana fails to keep her word.

Don't be afraid to make her genuinely malicious and evil. The abused, misunderstood evil womyn stereotype has been stale for decades now. Doesn't have to be joker levels of irredeemable or Luther levels of charismatic but she should still feel threatening and monstrous (which is the only thing I applaud Rucka's current wonder woman run for) and should actually be directly opposed to wonder woman as a person or icon in someway. Also avoid the "vain female villain" route. Those have a place but they don't make for memorable villainesses.

Isn't Circe one of her more well known antagonists though?

Make her a period metaphor.

>Normal woman
>every month she turns into a rabid beast and needs to spill blood to turn back to normal.

>take Veronica Cale
>delete her
>replace her with Cheetah

there you go. Just let Cheetah take a more active role in villainy instead of Cucka's stupid OC.

Ares is hands down the worst Wonder Woman villain of all time.

N

You were right. See:

As simply as possible. Especially in consideration of the other people you're comparing her to. I think her attacks on WW need to be larger in scope. They need to be more dangerous and threaten more people to really show her as an imminent threat.

Everyone you've listed has threatened at least a city in an attempt to get rid of there nemesis. Cheetahs attacks (at least the ones I've read) are always more direct, one on one.