New Marvel strategy

Comixology is literally giving America #1 for free! Go get your copy, chico!

Bahahah, it sucks so bad they can't sell the shit

This

>officially claimed her place as the preeminent butt-kicker of the Marvel Universe!

Has Carol heard about this?

>Customer Rating
If only OP made the screengrab just a little bigger ;_;

This isn't new. They give away #1s all the time.

They're also did massive free overships for issue #2 as well.

Can someone storytime America 1 in here?

HOLY MENSTRUATION THATS MUCHO INCREÍBLE

>Can someone storytime America 1 in here?

Maybe we should all just buy it just to give it one star

It's quite an experience to see a new possible pillar for storytime of pain being created.

oh great, i'd heard this was rage inducing bad so i meant to read it somewhere.

hey Alonso, getting this desperate eh?

I am personally quite hype for the second coming of Marville.

>the cure and mcr
WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG LESBIAN!

All hail our querido líder!

It is something. I know I don't get angry with it because I expected it to be shit. It's more intriguing than anything else. I just keep asking myself, "How much worse is she going to make it." The first issue exceeded my expectations in bad, but I think the second may be worse somehow.

Might as well get it out of the way now......YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO BREAK THEM UP! NO ONE HAS TO MOVE! YOU CAN TELEPORT!

La Reyna Carolina danvers.

Vomits eternally

>panel 2
What is this unprofessionalism? It's like someone filled her face in with the bucket tool and accidentally took out the nose lines.

MY TWO MOTHERS

So are we going to do issue two as well?

>leelumultipass
>MCR
>the Cure
what year is it, who are they targeting this at?

I don't really throw this around much, but is there a bigger Mary Sue than America in recent comics or just stories in general?

Yes

The second revealed the writer's hand, her knowledge of Marvel comes from the MCU and Tumblr. 1/3rd the issue was Peggy Carter fanwank. the 2 1/3rd was Moon Girl.

And from the look of things, issue 3 is going to say how great Storm is. I'm sure Squirrel Girl isn't far behind.

It's like someone took Steven Universe and is playing it on a TV with stickers all over the screen and covered it in glitter and it smells like female BO.

I don't know if she can be a Mary-Sue because her book is absolute crap. It's uninterestimg, bland, and seems to be pabdeeing. I read the first 4 pages and it is not worth your time user

I really hate how Peggy is suddenly given such prominence in the founding of SHIELD now. When there were already a number of great agents as well but no Peggy is just the best. Hell Silk has a Peggy Carter statue in the SHIELD training facility, I really hate synergy.

>that bad art
Done, nice thread guys

>also about to get a mega boost in powers
She was already OP enough to be on the ultimates, how much more does she need?

I feel like that this comic is going to be one of those where we go "Remember that one really shitty comic? That was weird." Just that one shitty comic that encapsulates all the bad parts of an era. Kind of how we look at the shitty part of the 90's with things like the Ultimate Warrior comic or Rob Liefeld art.

Rule of firsts. The first girlfriend is always held in such high regard, and unfortunately, Peggy was turned into this godmother of all female heroes.

It's really, REALLY annoying.

Believe me, we're going to look back at this era of Marvel to how we look back at the 90's stuff.

I think Quirky female superhero is the new 90's anti-hero.

I feel like 90's antiheroes at least have a sort of laughable charm.

Who started this awful trend anyway? Batgirl?

ah yes, my favorite image
the child restraint of transdimentional dread

The end

>my moms.

>Who started this awful trend anyway? Batgirl?
I think the success of Fraction Hawkeye.

>Who started this awful trend anyway? Batgirl?
Young Avengers Vol 2. All of this came from that book.

a couple books. The only I place it on is Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, she's kind of the trendsetter of the era.

Favorite line from the other thread.
"Why are they all dressed as clowns?"

She comes from a world that Wiccan created that's a perfect utopia without any men.

>no classrooms

>without any men
>implying he didn't just whisk all the men away to his magical pleasure domain

>could've been a nice moment with a kid she'd saved
>ruined by America being an arrogant asshole once again insulted by the fact that someone doesn't know who she is combined with trying to sound hip and shill to teenagers with twitter references

Sigh.

>wanting pages and pages of a comic dedicated to a funeral

For what fucking purpose? Who would buy that?

I legitimately love this fucking page. Nothing has been able to make a character into an unlikable shit heel who just seems like the most self entitled whiny shit so quickly and so absolutely than this single page. You don't even need any context. It is completely self contained in it's shitiness. Here you have a character that is getting mad at another character who because they obviously have reservations about moving and that pisses the obvious MC off because they aren't going to go with them so they are going to have to separate and so they leave in a huff THROUGH A PORTAL THAT THEY CAN OPEN AT WILL TO GO WHEREVER THEY WANT. WHY DID SHE NEED TO LEAVE WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU COULD JUST PORT BACK HERE TO BE WITH HER WHENEVER YOU WANTED? WHY MAKE HER UPROOT HER ENTIRE LIFE? WHY CAN'T YOU STILL BE TOGETHER IF YOU HAVE THESE PORTAL POWERS? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING CHILD THAT IF EVERYTHING DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY YOU JUST GET MAD, YELL, AND QUIT?

Seriously. No page pisses me off more than this one and I still don't think it's been topped in how shitty a person this makes America look.

Actually, yeah that does make sense.
The natural order is for them both to exist, so he split them into two worlds. One being his Magical Realm.

I've said it once I'll say it again this place looks like hell.

what is this shit? no really, please, what the hell?

>I hope you ate something good today
Well, damn. How can I dislike this writer now?