youtube.com/watch?v=zt8n5XljhPo
youtu.be/k7l5-4ETr3E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Logie_Baird
youtube.com/watch?v=gh13y3dj4mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why so many fake tans

deanna was annoying as fuck

s2 with angelina was the best crew

I feel like production must have hated angelina. She's the bruce willis of the jersey shore.

BRETHREN, THE TAXI HAS ARRIVED

BURGERS FOR THE BOYSSSSS

This show literally helped further dumb down our generation. They were already stupid as a box of rocks and then this shit melted away any intellect they had left

>tfw they switch Snyder for Whedon

Sitch is /fit/ af

Snooki writes trashy romance novels lol.

>Let's make this the first image when you search "staton island dump"
>STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP STATON ISLAND DUMP

Simply not accurate. This show inspired introspection and self-actualization to an entire generation. It served not only as a study on gender dynamics and the fragility of Man's psyche, but also a raw and harrowing expose of primal mating rituals still ingrained in our society. One no longer had to ask themselves when they were to adorn themselves or when they were to be received, but rather attained the profound philosophical truth that had since been lost in Man's history, that in fact, it was always T-shirt time. The cabs were always here.

TAXI SONO QUI
SONO QUI
SONO QUI

The realization that no party lasts forever.

>STATON ISLAND DUMP
>STATON ISLAND
>staton

Holy shit.

She has a family and kids and a successful career writing novels.

>tfw will never Shorepost on Sup Forums again

STAHP IT, RAWN!

Snooki writes novels, and I can't even finish a screenplay.

Computer end this fucking simulation.

>i wish i was born in the 90s!
>fuck my mindless generation!

maybe its because she doesn't spend her days on Sup Forums.

>She's the bruce willis of the jersey shore.
explain

>i wish i was born in the 90s!
if you was born in the 90s you wouldn't experience the 90s

You should know about trashy baby.

>a novel
why does this make me giggle

Is that Mr. Pectacular in the cover?

youtube.com/watch?v=zt8n5XljhPo

da boyz

She's written several. They sell well and they're fun to fap to.

G
T
L

she writes smut??

snooki is legit the only one who "made it" after the end of jersey shore lol
never heard again of ron and sammy.
vinny was in that show about the loser kid with the huge dick.
sitch wrote a book and jwoww still has fake tits.

We'll they're sort of trashy romance novels. So yeah, I guess.

Vinny was on The AA Show not long ago. He would be more than happy to get involved in a new project, to hear him tell it.

Plastic orange goblins.

>MVP forever

Damn feels good seeing the bois together

Whoever casted this should have casted flordiabama shore. There is not a single attractive or interesting person on the show.

Pauly D is a relatively succesful DJ I believe?
And Mike fucked up his entire career when he bombed at the Roast of Trump.

Snooki has 11/10 feet and will always be my meatball dreamlover

Vinny does motivational speaking on college campuses now, he came to my town a few months ago.

I remember her pussy nudes exceeding my expectations but I don't care about feet.

>abercrombie & fitch offered him a lot of money to stop him from wearing their clothes

I tried watching Floribama Shore. It definitely doesn't have the charm that Jersey Shore had. The Situation was an awesome character. Snooki, awesome. Pauly D awesome. Heck, even Angelina had personality. This show was great.

>all these copy and pasta characters
that's why I liked Jersey

We have the Americans language and Shakespeare and this is how they repay us

what

Where the fuck is Ronnie??

nuh-uh, i was born december 31st 1999 and i'm 90s as fuck

I believe Ronnie and Situation were successful in the /fit/ community for some time being posterboys for some products or routines.

GET CRAZY

This show had too many GRENADES

>reminder that the cast went through a rigorous pre-screening process where they evaluated all personalities from a psychological stand point

They did this to ensure there would be chaos in the house (hence more views). This shit isnt by chance, you plebs.

It's honestly the world TV of MTV trash generation, Shakespeare and Mark twain and now this lol please America don't even

what

Nobody said it was by chance. This thread has been praising production for their casting you meatball. Every show has a pre-screening process, not all come out this great.

Good script too.

>Aww somebody's nervous. Don't be nervous bro!

youtu.be/k7l5-4ETr3E

After all these years and i still kek at it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Logie_Baird

what

Wow I can't anymore. You have to see it yourself! It's for America because really?

That episode of supernatural with snooki

When they solved the equation of men and women.

youtube.com/watch?v=gh13y3dj4mY

this. the moment jersey shore was finish guido culture is also over. Now all we have are a bunch of pseudo intellectual soyboys.

Jokes aside this post is phenomenal, going to save this. Thank you user.

Was is rape?

I never realized that. guidos pretty much disappeared the second jersey shore ended. like guidos existed beforehand, and the show snowballed that subculture into massive popularity, until promptly driving it into the ground and killing the movement off for good, including the guidos who were guidos before the show.

maybe that was the plan all along

Was gioni a cuck?

>tfw no more jersday
>tfw no more comfy boardwalk antics
>the cabs are no longer here
>the no burgers for the boys
Hold me

what

Yes

What are you referring to?

if you even have to ask, you're part of the problem

How long before snooki metoos all about black out drunk Fucking vinny?

????????

It's been so long since I've seen the show. Did she hook up with him/any of the other boys?
If she metoos, nobody would believe anybody would want to fuck her. If anything someone will metoo about her

Could you imagine how scary it would be to wake up in the middle of the night, still drunk, to find a goblin jumping up and down on your dick?

Amen

She cucked her now husband with vinny in Italy.

>American TV
Not even once.

Snooki was hot in Season 2 and on my dude

Lol, good job.

You might be gay my dude

she's t h i c c

Jenni already had a business while on the show, she has a show with Roger now which is actually really cute and fun to watch. I think she also still has her tanning line.
Mike has been on some shows and did some modelling, he's doing well now, at least a lot better than before.
Pauly has made a lot of money with his DJ stuff. He's still doing that and is always booked.
What Vinny does ... who cares.

I watched the episodes that are out so far and didn't really like it ... had a good chuckle when the taco soup hit but that was the only entertaining part.

Too many fags and thots

fake tans go with fake people

ah that's the name of the bitch on the far right, Christ I'd like to berry my dick in between those thicc thighs

these would be called hispanics/latinos if the show premiered today