This was so fucking good. How come it's never brought up anymore?

This was so fucking good. How come it's never brought up anymore?

Because people can't handle the truth

it's a reddit meme movie.

fucking this
>self-righteous kike actor murders innocent white that helps him escape police

its not that food

Just think, somewhere out there, there's a person with absolutely nothing better to do with his time than to make this thread, really makes you appreciate your own life.

Sup Forums is full of soyboys who can't handle real world topics

>This was so fucking good
No it wasn't? It was fucking retarded?

I bet capeshit and star wars is more your speed.

no it's not, it's a great movie and it's much better than anything you'll ever come up with. I really hate this fucking culture where being unimpressed gives you cool points.

>Oh yeah, this movie was fantastic, I watched it multiple times, but also It's just a meme movie and I don't give shit about it, I'm just THAT COOL.
SHADES POP

Is that a question? Are you that unsure of your opinions?

it was Taxi Driver for plebs

It's an interrogation mark, indicating my confusion as to how OP might think anything other than that the film was a retarded mess

If you want my honest take, it was taxi driver with a better performance. Douglas does a better " man of the edge" that deniro does

perfect film for the alt right

its not terrible but its also not going on any of my lists.

He fought for American values. The whole point of that scene was to illustrate that he wasn't a misguided fascist who hated spics just for their race. However, the skinhead wanting to fuck him in the ass was fucking retarded.
>haha he hates gays that means he must be secretly gay!!! Lel epic win

>it's a great movie and it's much better than anything you'll ever come up with

Ah yes, the old "I bet you couldn't make a movie this good!" argument for why a movie is good.

>alt-right
He literally kills a nazi...

Hey man, if you hate SJWs and Feminism, that now means you must be down with actual non-meme racism.

Because the far right thinks that's how ANYTHING works

I never said that. Fighting for American values includes a disdain for victim culture and feminist postmodern bullshit imo if that's what you wanted to hear.

Yeah that's pretty much what I was saying...but I don't blame you, Poe's Law should be renamed into the Poe's Constant based on all this shit recently.

I mean I hope half of it's played for laughs

BUT DUDE WHEN RYAN GOSLING HAD THE HOLOGRAPHIC GF IT WAS JUST LIKE HOW I JERK OFF TO ANIMES ALL NIGHT THATS SERIOUS REAL WORLD COMMENTARY THERE

ESL?

>Everything I don't like is reddit!

The main character is old Sup Forums and the nazi in the shop is nu-Sup Forums

There are no 'american values'. His suitcase symbolizes this. He carries it around all the time and it looks important, but when he opens it, nothings in there.

I think that's a bit of a stretch. I just saw that as his current life which he drags along being worthless.