Find a flaw

Find a flaw
>Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74manFMap1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's boring

Literally my all time favorite film, but it's not perfect. Like why would Llewellyn go back to give the dying Mexican water after so long? He'd surely be dead by then. And even if he wasn't, what does bringing him water acomplish?

ugly actors
that's the only reason why I haven't watch it yet

>using a shower curtain as an extra silencer for a shotgun

Despite the film's events taking place in 1980, several scenes feature a much newer 1986-1990 series Chevy Caprice (evidenced by the flush-mounted tail lights). The most obvious example is in the very first scene showing the rear of such a police car.

Or maybe so he doesn't get blood on him. Just a thought.

>not realizing its so he doesn't get blood all over himself
What is it like being a brainlet?

It was missing my favourite exchange from the novel

First actual flaw in this thread. Good work.

>no music

anti brainlet defense force

It was a stupid move, but that's a character flaw not a movie flaw, it was playing on his mind leaving him out there and his conscience took over.

Chigurh doesn't like blood, he did it to stop it spraying all over him.

That part when he says "you're a bit deaf aren't you?" to the shop keeper was unintelligible. There you go, a flaw.

>call it
>BBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>I ain't gonna call it
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

brainlet trash opinion detected

you're a bit deaf aren't you?

i can just copy/paste the goofs section from imdb, don't test me.

I always think it's CIA on the cover from far away

The soundtrack sucked

There is music in the credits.

There was like hardly any explosions or quips

Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

What little it had was great, and it knew when to use it.
youtube.com/watch?v=74manFMap1Y
If you watch the clerk scene again you'll notice an ominous sound in the background right before he calls it.

>My ancestor

When Moss and Chigurh were gun fighting in the streets, why didn't anyone call the cops? Why didn't any lights turn on to see what was going on outside?

Later in the film Ed mentions a couple torturing old people in their basement, but nobody in their neighborhood noticed even though they were digging graves in plain sight. Not sure if that's related especially since gunshots will draw more attention.

Ask a woman what she thinks of Josh Brolin and Bardem. They look pretty good, especially for their age

I love this movie. It's so dark and nihilistic.
>And then I woke up
Is there a most nihilistic ending than that?

Is there any plot reason as to why Chirgurh knew Carson would be at the hotel? Haven't seen the movie in a long time but remember being confused at that part.

>bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.
What did he mean?

wubba lubba dub dub!