>Has better ideas for movies then what Hollywood is making

>No connections to Hollywood
>Too Poor to make its self
>Can't write

>can't write
since when has that ever stopped a script writer?

>i'm an ideas man

The thing about ideas is that they always look better in the imagination then on paper. Not to mention the logistics.

>then what Hollywood is making
>to make its self
>can't write
you don't say

what are your ideas?

>hes another talentless ideas guy
Lets hear some of them, little fella.

make anime

i dont want somebody to steal them

>Can't write
then whatever your idea is it's nowhere good enough to be "better than what hollywood is making"

>is not jewish

You're not special because you have ideas. Every semi-creative person has better ideas than what Hollywood churns out but that's not the deciding factor in why a movie is made.

I hope you're ironically typing like shit too
>Too Poor to make its self
>Can't write
Yeah I can tell

OP here!
Stop pretending to be me!

>thinks genreshit and plot points a kid playing with legos could come up with are "good ideas"

fucking pleb shithead shut the fuck up

i was speaking for myself

such a shame this world will never witness my greatness

Yah they most likely wouldn't sell any way

hello kike

If no one will witness it then the ideas are valueless and you might as well share them now with 2 autists on this mongolian moving picture forum while they are still vaguely interested in hearing them.

jews

kike = reality I guess

Ideas men are literally worthless. If you have ideas then you learn to write you don't just masturbate in your bedroom all day

>I want to churn out the same rehashed scripts, capeshit, remakes and reboots of past franchises because I hate originality.

>watch dumb capeshit
>hey wouldn't be better if the camera followed strongman during the explosion
>wow I literally have better ideas than hollywood

You have better ideas and then hollywood follows up with worse ideas? I'm not sure I understand. You have better ideas before hollywood does?

>ideas guy
Please do yourself a favor and learn something to apply those ideas. Literally nobody wants an "ideas guy"

Are you illiterate? I didn't say anything close to that and you simply sound resentful.

If you think you're the next great thing then learn to formulate your ideas in written form, make cheap budget movies, go to hollywood, establish connections. Oh but that's impossible isn't it? It's a waste of time right? Then shut the fuck up about how you've got great ideas

I'm not OP. I can write my ideas just fine. I just hate retards who thin idea men are worthless

all of his ideas are just an edgy dark capeshit

DUDE my style would be a mix of tarantino and nolan

All u need is a fucken mobile phone then upload it to YouTube. Stop making excuses.

I've got an idea.

You take Star Wars: The Force Awakens and remove every single character's face and dialogue they say. So their face resembles just a blank canvas and the movie unedited is just creepy bodies looking at each other for a bit until the next scene. That way other people can animate their own faces onto the actors and record their own dialogue. We can have the star wars story we always dreamed of except it doesn't have to be dreams anymore, we reality now.

>DUDE my style would be a mix of tarantino and nolan

Two men in suits stand round a large circular table with ominous lighting.
MAN1: "I'm just saying, I don't get it. Who the fuck drives an electric car? It's like you want the whole world to know you're a pussy"
MAN2: "Wait, I hear something... it's too quiet..."
1: "The fuck you talking about browksi? You sound like the type of faggot that drives a motorbike to make up for your small dick"
2: "Don't you hear that?"
1: "I can't fucking hear anything?"
2: "Exactly. It's quiet. Too quiet. Like the philosophies of the east, never let your guard down. If anyone knew about our private meeting to discuss a way to take over the world, they might be tempted to try and stop us."
1: "You're fucking paranoid dude. You gotta lay off the ganja. Funny story about the word "ganja", it actually originates from-"
A HUGE CRASH SOUNDS. Broken glass flies from the ceiling. TOM HARDY descends on a rope and lands on the table and then kicks MAN1 so hard that head is decapitated and a flurry of blood squirts from his neck. In the commotion, MAN2 falls over injured.
HARDY: "I guess there really are no clean fucking getaways"

fund it

a word for word adaption of the book of Revelation

>Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. (Rev 2:20-23a)
Really? Tha's Jesus talking btw. Seems a bit over the top

this is better then Hollywood what is making

Amazing

hollywood doesn't exit to make good movies, it exists to make profitable movies. your ideas would be rejected because they don't tick enough boxes for focus groups

Literally George Lucas

Alright so here it goes: We get all the iconic video game protagonists like mr.halo and mr.overwatch and then we make them fight each other only to discover that fighting is pointless because of an evil corporation who is pulling the strings and then the halo man kills the corporate boss and is like "Im out of bubble gum and I really need bubble gum to kick ass".

Tell me what you think, no haters please.

hey you stole my idea

No one has made a Hollywood production of the best horror movie of all time.

Threads, but modern special effects in America. Realistic strategic thermonuclear war scenario from the point of view of multiple people and families.

It would be fucking epic. Can't believe it hasn't already been done to be honest.

You know what else is epic?
*unzips*

>It would be fucking epic.
Back to plebbit