Which on-screen batsuit was the best? I don't care about cartoons or comic books, or the quality of the films...

Which on-screen batsuit was the best? I don't care about cartoons or comic books, or the quality of the films. I'm purely concerned with aesthetics. Which suit looked the best?

desu

Bale Batman

can someone explain why superheroes wear capes?

what possible purpose could it have other than looking cool and getting stuck in doors?

the very first one

the Batfleck suitt hands down

Bales Dark Knight suit
Batman uses his to glide

i dunno which one's best but the second from left is definitely the worst

Batman Forever

It was also the best film

>no more yellow oval logos

Honestly for me it's a tie between Dark Knight Bale and Affleck

All the other suits had something that looked really off, be it how weirdly Keaton's mask floated over his head or Bale not being able to look left or right in Batman Begins. Batman never looked really like a serious character to me onscreen before TDK, I really liked the suits in TDK, TDKR and BvS

I also really liked pic related

Keaton.

Batfleck

The idea of him using experimental military concept gear was the best modern-day spin.
Concept tech can be pretty out there, and it's fun to take something intended for one puropse and see it reapplied somewhere else.

That way there's no idiocy of imagining Batman making his own bat-mobile or whatever from scratch.
Iron Man stole the thunder of having him run tests with pre-fab and advanced 3D printing tech anyway.

But aesthetically or iconically, there's still something about the Adam West outfit.
Could still see an update of that happening. More realistic etc, but trying to recapture that energy and fun and color.
Particularly if the mainstream rejects another morose grimdark version of the character.
Don't want Shumacher levels of camp faggotry returning though.
Still has to be a good movie. Not a spectacle of ass.
Just a tonal shift to something more optimistic.

It's a throw back to classical hero figures. Denoting nobility and whatnot.
And in comics it allows artists to show dynamic movement better if there's cloth whipping around behind a figure in action.

The Justice League suit was great as well, too bad he couldn't turn his head

This.

>I don't care about the quality of the films

Not an on-screen batsuit you contrarian piece of trash.

it was obviously the nipple suit

But sets, costumes, and practical effects are all a part of filmmaking. The film can be shit, but have nice visuals.

1. Batfleck
2. OnStar
3. West
4. Lowery
5. Bale/Kilmer

Who thought the Adam West suit was good? It's so embarrasing

It was incredibly faithful to the comics of that era. The only problem was that Adam West wasn't quite muscular enough.