We come with ideas for a cartoon series

Post you're best idea

Kiss meets X-Men

a alien and a robot "ecologist" travel to the galaxi to gather samples from different endangered species for preservation zoo and pet shops
the episodes varies from visual comedy trying to catch the animals to observing and interacting to different alien culture to just mixing out a animals dna to form cool hybrids

also is a understory about the main character and the love-hate relationship with the robot and the main character not being what it seems

pic related robot on the left ; alien on the right

also pic different species of extraterrestrial animals
ps ignore the lion head

Not a cartoon series, but a weird crossover episode.

Master Shake, Meatwad, and Frylock stole Carl's 2Wicked and took it for a joyride. However, once they were joyriding around New Jersey, they took a wrong turn and entered Delaware, ending up in Steven Universe's Beach City after getting lost and ran out of gas.

They come out exploring Beach City and meet with the locals, Master Shake and Meatwad head to the pier where the games are while Frylock splits up with them to investigate the strange gem artifacts lying around Beach City.

The only reason I want this to happen is so I get to see Master Shake rant with Mr. Smiley and the rest of the Townies, Meatwad and Steven having fun, Frylock actually uncovering some of the lore since Townies are too retarded to ask questions, and Carl hitching a ride to Beach Town to retrieve his stolen car and bumping into Uncle Andy DeMayo and Steven.

A science-fiction/fantasy Space Opera/Western about two estranged fraternal twin siblings, a spess samurai and a spess cowboy, who reunite after their father's apparent death and as part of his will must complete his last deliveries and try to find out what really happened to him.

Along the way, each will come to understand the other's situation and soften their judgements of eachother and learn to realize where the faults lie within themselves. Also pick up a strange and quirky crew of aliens and altered-humans.

It's a curious setting of extinct civilizations beyond our own, a galaxy of psionics, of giant robots, and superstitions.

A galaxy inspired by the likes of Wild Star, Firefly, and Carmen Miranda's Ghost.

Welcome to the Wild Aether Yonder.

Shame mass defect androgyny ruined space westerns and space exploration for everyone...

we make a Plonsters reboot, only make it gritty and dark and have kaiju battles
and psychologically break one of them

A burnt out 30s cartoon star is forced into doing back alley fights in toon town in order to make ends meet.

Neo New York

Clarence but its set in New York after its blasted into space, and aliens are there.

this sounds like it could be interesting, actually if you try to avoid going full EDGE and keep it more on just black-comedy and slapstick.

this also could be fun, though I fear how quickly some writers might run out of ideas, it would still be good, and if nothing else, never anything wrong with multiple episodes on the same world.

a 13 year old kid has to travel around the world to assemble a team of elemental super "heroes" to save the world.

They all have their own personal issues that they'll have to overcome over the course of their journey.

It's heavily character driven.

It's a fairly simple concept that I really want to flesh out more.

basically Teen Titans + The Last Airbender, with some Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes since there'll be a plenty of slapstick humor.

I had some character designs for some of the MCs from a few days ago, but I'm phone posting so I don't have 'em at the moment.

Bump

Which one?

Sometimes I like to imagine what a sci-fi animated drama would be like with a cast that's mostly alien but at the same time quite relatable.
Got nothing to show (yet) because it's just an idea I've had for a while.

A surrealist miniseries of Tally Hall, featuring the band members as employees of a magical and extradimensional mini-mall. Every episode is written to justify having one of the songs in it with all the lyrics making sense in context.

Are you kidding? It managed to self destruct in a really specific way, leaving the genre unharmed and creeating a huge market gap.
The age of space westerns has only just began.

A time traveler goes back in time to the dark ages to share knowledge of the future, but due to a misunderstanding he ends up captured by royal guards and tried for sorcery. Unable to prove his innocence he gets sentenced to exile, and gets deported to the far reaches of the kingdom to a penal colony of serfs. There, in secret, he befriends the local serfs and shares with them knowledge of technology and the future, leading them to develop weapons of war to overthrow their fiefdom. It's not long before he's in control of the exiled lands and sets his sights on the kingdom proper. His mission: to overthrow the king and recapture his time machine. Gotta get back, back to the not-past. Renaissance Jack.

In a D&D-esque world of magic and adventure, some monsters have been left dungeonless after an unspecified incident. They now travel across the land searching for a new dungeon to work in, having adventures and quests along the way

Give pic related a plot

>girl is cousin of awkward teen boy
>physical age of girl has regressed by 40 years thanks to the fountain
>she is wise but also has irresistible childlike wonder, like BOTW's Purah
>teen boy is shocked at first, acts as a big bro for the girl
>third... thing is guardian of fountain

Benjamin Dover was your average, everyday kid until one day his prostate left his body after he masterbated too much. Now he, his wisecracking prostate, and his retarded cross-eyed sister must go a road trip to lose Ben's black cherry in order earn his prostate's respect back. It's a heartwarming tale of love, family, and the reminder that sometimes, life isn't only thing that fucks you in the ass. Starring Rob Schneider in a dual role as Ben and America's newest animated icon...

MISTER PROSTATO

Rated PG-13

oh, and there's some shit about the Fountain of Youth in there too

Reboot Nightmare Ned, this time make it so the kid can die in his dreams, have a coma story arc where he has to try to break out.

A comedic series about a D-list Silver Age-inspired supervillain named Earworm who has the ability to get any song stuck inside other people's heads. He wants to be respected among his peers and feared by his enemies, but he mostly comes off as a mild annoyance.

Rule 63 the Loud house set in the Florida panhandle.

A man is able to speak to and manipulate spiders, with every person he defeats his ability and the amount of spiders he can control and generate at a time grows exponentially. By the end of the first season he'll be practically a god. That's when the series turns into villains trying to find a way to overthrow him before his power consumes the Earth.

A Skullgirls cartoon but animated by DIC
Imagine how bad that would be.

Bump

An Action-Comedy about Alien/Human hybrids who go on wacky adventures and accidentally get involved with a resistance group battling a resistance

A couple of bee-people work to keep their hive from various threats, including small animals, wasp gangs, and an angry horde of crazed plant monsters. Shenanigans ensue.

A banana-republic dictator, while collecting taxes, takes the only thing a poor farmer owns that isn't bare necessities--his parrot, who as it turns out can imitate the dictator's voice perfectly and is much smarter than it lets on.

Shenanigans ensue as the dictator hires the parrot to stand in for him (including at times handling state affairs) while the dictator slacks off, with the now slightly-less farmer being the only middleman between the two, since he's the only person the parrot actually listens to.

This would of course be set during the 50s/60s, so that there could be a B-plot with spy factions, communists, backroom deals, and backstabbing.

Basically think Tropico/Tintin and the Picaros crossed with Archer, except the main character's a parrot.

Options include parody Zapatistas and drug running if it's an adult show.

Make a Twisted Metal Cartoon.

In the distant future 2050, man has conquered space and himself a key player in the intergalactic stage. Numerous space wars between various alien factions are happening all at once. Earth itself is reduced to chaos ever since the second coming of Christ. An ancient evil is steadily entering our galaxy from the dark depths of space.

Not that any of this has much impact on our protagonist, the janitor at a space shawarma restaurant (Arabs invented FTL right after the end of the brutal Saudi-New Zealand war and have the biggest grip on mankind's spacey endeavors). The restaurant itself is a little space station that seems to attract the worst the universe has to offer.

Behind the cash register is an attractive, repurposed pleasure robot. Unbeknownst to most, the robot is actually male. Inside the kitchen is an alien who was once the foot soldier in a stereotypical "conquer the universe" army that was defeated. Stripped of his rank, he now works at a low end restaurant. He seems to enjoy it, and he's friendly enough when he can adequately interact with humans.

Aside from having to clean up the bathrooms used by creatures that eat stars and shit silicon, our hero also has to commandeer the station and make catering deliveries. More often than not, it's a desolate gas giant planet, the inside of a derelict space station, or within a wormhole that leads to a dimension so unlike our own that his very eyes cannot grasp what he is seeing.

I see it being given a season but being cancelled after episode 4, only to live on in Sup Forums's member threads.

Fuck my idea, that's absolute genius and you shouldn't have posted it here. Take it to a website where you have a username, just so can have proof when someje inevitably steals this

a couple ambiguously brown siblings find an odd printer in their ambiguously mexican warlock grandfather's attic while cleaning. The little sister used it to print out a funny meme she found on ifunny and WOAH. it turns out all memes printed out come to life.

There's only one problem. The ADL has listed their meme friend pepedro as a nazi fugitive!

kill me

Of I weren't phone posting I'd share a relevant image.

Adventure based cartoon set in basically a fantasy setting only in 1800's America instead of Medieval Europe, in this world there are legendary heroes known as Woodsmen who go out into the world to hunt dangerous monsters, explore ancient ruins for treasure, etc.

Story centers around a young country girl with a woodsman grandfather whom she absolutely idolized, and when she comes of age use what money she has to buy essential supplies and takes her now passed away grandfathers trusty old knife and flintlock rifle and sets out into the woods for a new life of adventure.

However, along her journey things go real sour when she discovers a completely abandoned village, blood is in the snow and a putrid stench leads her to one conclusion, a wendigo, the most horrid and vicious of all beasts, is alive. Her discovery kicks off a massive hunt to kill the beast before it can eat more men and become too powerful for any woodsman.

>Why is the main character a girl
I thought it's be interesting to have a little, barely 5' girl taking a rifle almost taller than her and a knife as big as her forearm (Woodsmen are generally absolutely fuckhuge men); and rather than have her be a "tough as nails, don't need no man" type make her have realistic physical limitations compared to most Woodsmen, and show that she needs to rely far more on cunning and careful planning to survive.

inspired a bit by Kino, my friend?

In the distant future, mankind has left the Earth behind to begin anew, leaving behind the buildings and items of the past as a museum to our history, where it and Nature remained preserved, unmoving for centuries. One day, a galactic prison breaks down and an emergancy evacuation is ordered, hundreds upon thousands of inmates are recovered, except for 5. These five take this chance to escape, fleeing to a distant planet called Earth. Trapped on a world with only nature and humanity's past, the five must learn to survive and trust one another, or die on the Abandoned Planet.

An adult oriented Mortal Kombat cartoon detailing the canon story from MK1 to MKX

I guess only the top panels are relevant.

So this might sound dumb, making a show about this shitty movie, but this is just a throw away idea I made so no biggy.
A million ways to die in the West would have been okay if it did these things, make it about a guy listing the many ways to die in the new frontier, give the protagonist side characters that come and go or killed are regularly, and keep the humor dry and simple. I wouldn't mind if Seth did the show so long as he doesn't use the characters from the fucking movie or use his generic artstyle.

A pair of adventurers that travel the world but end always in something related whit money
one is a dinosaur of human size and proportions that is very greedy and very smart that is searching something in specifi and a giant mug that he carries , the mug has a face and works as a boat , house or airplane (think of the mug as some wacky old cartoon).
There isnt a main villan , there is always a diferent one but some villans migth reapear.
The main characters can be the villans sometimes and actually win