Leave Marvel to me

Leave Marvel to me.
MVC:I thread

Blazefag here. Hope he gets in over Robbie. Also hope Dante is his rival again.

I hope we get DMC4 Dante this time around.

I hope we get Proto Man if there's a Classic rep. I'm super happy to have X, but if they were to put in Proto Man I'd be ecstatic .

Now that Capcom remembers X is a strong lead, I'd rather have Megaman X9 and no more reps.

>Megaman X9
If they ever do this, i hope they use fucking sprites again and not those ugly 3D models

Better models than X8, anyways. X is looking pretty nice in MVC:I

Lets get Demitri and Blade in there for some teams

>Demitri
You know this is a "NEVER EVER" situation, right? Midnight Bliss is going to keep him out of everything short of a new Darkstalkers game.

If they do go back to sprites they need to do it right. No more of this le epic retro garbage.
If we get another Megaman rep I hope its either Zero or someone from battle network. Preferrably Protoman exe or Bass exe.

I thought the game got cancelled?

Demitri was in Project X Zone 1 & 2 and I don't remember there being Midnight Bliss in PXZ 1

oh, yeah
They look great in the fighting games, but X7 and X8 sucked

No, capcom just hasn't said anything about the game since the two trailers they made 4 months ago.
X8 was a good game.

Well, that's not a real fighting game. Just some kind of button masher.

The point is he doesn't NEED midnight bliss

Stop making Infinite threads if there's nothing to talk about.

Honestly, I think if Demitri came back with Midnight Bliss every single review site out there will call for a boycott of the " Latest incredibly sexist Marvel Vs. Capcom title".

I'd rather see Jedah in MvC:I over a glorified shotoclone with a command grab IMO.

X4-X6 has a really good aesthetic IMO, I hope that if there is an X9, it goes back to that style or something fancier instead of SNES. Beggars can't be choosers, though. As long as it's a good game...

I don't think the point sticks, because a fighting game is expected to have signature moves more than a cameo-fest button masher.

Demitri did have Midnight Bliss, it just didn't transform anyone when he used it. I have no idea why the same can't be done for this game.

He still has Demon Billion and Midnight Pleasure. He can also have the Bat summon as a hyper that's 3 right there.

You're ignoring that it's expected, though. People WANT to see it, and for good reason. It's quite a spectacle of a move. So they can either blatantly let people down and dance around a question of "where did the move go?" OR they can just use someone else and avoid it altogether. It's not tough to imagine which is the easier solution.

Well sometimes expected moves get removed. Jago doesn't have Ninja Slide anymore. I'd personally have Demitri be included than removed over a signature move.

Because turning into girls is the only reason anyone even cares about Demitri

Morrigans tiddies and green hair are the only reason anyone cares about her.

They're perfect for each other.

That's kinda an exaggeration, I first cared about him in the Project X Zone series and he never turned people to girls there, and those are sprite games.

>sprites
is it possible? Big companies seem to not give a shit and even the latest Kof games are 3D because of how expensive and time consume is to create sprites nowadays compared with CGI shit

Noice stick bro

I care because she's scottish, and her bat wings are neato. In addition to the titties and green hair, that is.

I wish they would at least announce the button layout. I'm hoping for mvc3 layout but I guess i'd be fine with mvc2.

>want megaman back instead of zero
>get x instead

Good enough, i'm happy with this

That said, Megaman Volnutt when? Rather have him or Roll than Tron Bonne. I actually wouldn't even mind Bon Bonne instead.

Gimme Demitri.

Idgaf about Midnight Bliss, I play him in Vampire Savior and Hunter, he's just a really fun shoto character. DEMON CRADLE!

And Lady.

Atta boy and add Lord Rappington while we are at it.