Are there any preschool cartoons worth watching? Without using children as a crutch excuse?

Are there any preschool cartoons worth watching? Without using children as a crutch excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2gEFP_2wc
youtube.com/watch?v=rBdoey3iBYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not.
I mean old cartoons like Looney Tunes and Hannah Barbara are often played during preschool show timeslots so maybe that.

There's a line where a show's plot and writing are so simple and so made for children that it goes below Family show to Children's show. A line where an adult goes from getting a bit of enjoyment to simply enduring a show for the sake of the kid.

Preschool cartoons pretty much entirely fall into sake of the kid.
Maybe Sesame Street too, but that's been going on so long it is nostalgia for the parents too.

Is Puffin Rock preschool?

It's comfy enough to be.
With a nice soothing voice reminding you that the character can do a thing they're doing because that's just an ability of that animal.
Instead of screaming it like Dora the Explora

Lion guard maybe? That land before time cartoon also. Pony is often played for preschool viewers so that also fits the criteria.

However there is a limit where something gets sufficiently dumbed down that it I'll be ligit impoaike fo an adult to get enjoyment out of it.

Untalkative bunny.

Lion Guard is probably the most mature preschool cartoon out there. That doesn't mean much, but it counts for something.

The creator of Sofia the First has stated that his program is aimed at an audience below My Little Pony's target audience. So, yeah, how do you get lower than preschool?

It's a load of bullshit if you ask me. He's completely unwilling to challenge the narrative of programs aimed at children. Why can't he show a princess who runs and jumps and laughs and cries and burps and bites her nails? Why can't he show a girl acting like a human instead of a Mary Sue role model?

Don't do this.

She's made of plastic. I don't think it's possible.

Rastamouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2gEFP_2wc

STOP

Is your life so devoid of substance you're willing to turn to media designed for 3 year olds?

Yes!

MLP:FiM

Not technically classified as preschool.

Then, what is it?

It's aimed at young girls. Seven year olds aren't pre-school.

Only for nostalgia or to make fun of them.

Doc McStuffins is really good.

Stoppit and Tidyup. Watch this whole episode and tell me I'm wrong, I fucking dare ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBdoey3iBYM

They do cum at toys.

It's to old/mature for the preschool viewers. 10 year olds are not preschool.

I second what said in that i also vouch for the lion guard being the most mature/best preschool show.

Transformers: Rescue Bots is preschooler-targeted, and it's one of the best TF shows ever made.

>tfw I know some kids who aren't allowed to watch Doc McMuffins because she's black

It literally airs on a preschoolers' network in Canada, and once aired after Barney and Friends, one of the most preschool-oriented shows in existence.
How does that not spell preschool to you?

That's good. We should protect the children from niggers.