How is this allowed?

also starfire thread

How is what allowed?
I legit don't know what you'd be questioning as too adult to be shown.

You mean wearing a small outfit?
Wearing a green mask with a yellow cape?

How is her voice?

Dick likes what Dick likes

that ass is too plump for television

good thing it's a direct to dvd movie

Who should be cast as star fire my dudes?

Also, will Snyder ever cast a woman in the DCCU? The closest thing we have now is the hungry skelly

Danny Devito.

Maybe for americans. There's literally nothing lewd in the picture.

I R E L A N D
R
E
L
A
N
D

hahaha, wacky! upvoted!

There is no such thing as too plump for television.

This could work.

It's allowed so the audience has a clearer image of what it's like when Dick's dicking her

>.png (2.16 MB, 1752x1378)

It's sad when the sex jokes between those two was the best part of the movie...

an actress

Upboated you beautiful bastards! XD. Winner of internet and the internet flavored cheerios! Cheerio!

Who is this?!

Faye Reagan or Faye valentine she is an adult film actress

>tfw love comic starfire look
>tfw liked starfire look in the straight-to-dvd movies
>tfw all the artwork of her is her disgusting TT look

TTfags are the absolute fucking worst. Her fringe was so gross. How can you make such a qt look like shit?

>Wearing a green mask with a yellow cape?
Disgusting

The 2003 show? What's wrong with her appearance there?

While I like her cartoon look, I do agree that she needs more comic-inspired fan art.

Isn't it still Saber?

Certainly not that donut licker.

Comic Star is a slut
That's why people draw the innocent one.

>slut
>only ever been with Dick
Nu52+ doesn't count.

She's a slut because she likes Dick. get it?

Why I'm laughing at this shit.

Teen Titans is all about young adults, I mean yeah off course a bunch of horny teenagers are going to dress and act sexual.

Put a bunch of good looking teenagers in a house with no adult supervision off course they are going bang 24/7

>tfw you will never have starfire as a roomie
>tfw you will never bang her 24/7 and make a family with her

Didn't she die in Japan as a prostitute (ala Emergence)?

You don't deserve her. If you had grabbed her hand while a swirling vortex on, and she got knocked loose. You'd just watch as she got sucked up and cried how you couldn't save her. Dick looked into the abyss, and he let go.

>implying
M80, if my waifu were in danger, I'd sacrifice a limb to save her. Starfire too.

I want to use that heart-shaped ass as a pillow.

Nah, I can honestly say if the woman I loved most were dying, I'd be a-ok with going along with her. Dying's not so bad when there's someone to hold your hand.

Their Mera looks good, what do you mean?

She slept with Captain Comet too pre-Flashpoint. But that's still only 2 guys.

People get confused because she is generally lewd but she's not slutty.

Love is overrated. let the bitch die.

It's Kari Wahlgren.

>Starfire gets to show ass in panties
>Robin can't

Fucking sexism

>She will never lick a doughnut all over them force you to eat it

How do you think it smells, haha?

Like oranges

people like it thats why

lol

Probably like my jizz haha

>she will never go to your house for a night of sex, after fighting crime ;_;

How did they name her if they can't understand her?

Raven named her, as far as I remember.

samefag

>Mera
>Faora
>Lois

The fuck are you talking about?

It can work when done right.
(Also this is that Silkie pic I kept promising and just now finished. Took long enough...)

>it's ANOTHER troq thread
>literally the niggers of space
troqs fuck off

starfire is 6'4, sometimes 6'7

this mexican womanlet is 5'3

She was not raped before??? You know when she was a slave or something like that???
Besides her thing with Animal Man.

raaaaaape

She's closer to 6'3", as tall as Batman

She is Italian and is she really so small?

I wanted to see more of Dick's Titans. Utter shame they made Raven younger than them,

No, actually.
Her sister basically turned her into a biological gun; while flight is a common power among her people (except for her sister), her increased strength and starbolts are a result of heavy genetic modification on part of her captors.
6'4", and she's two inches TALLER then Batman, and an inch shorter then Superman.
Starfire was REALLY freaking tall.

Wait a minute, Wally's hair is brown?

Her captors never did anything lewd to her??? Were they gay???

What the fuck are you doing?

>>>space/pol/

It's Kari Walghren, yes. She's fine.

Superman is shorter than Batman, Batman is 6'3"

T H I N N

go take your Irish preferences somewhere else Irishman.

>6'4", and she's two inches TALLER then Batman, and an inch shorter then Superman.
>Starfire is an actual amazon

My dick can only take so much

I guess Marv Wolfman decided that it would be tasteless to include rape for the sake of rape. Even with Terra the clear statutory sex with an underaged girl is used to show just how deeply emotionally damaged she is.

....which basically means the Teen Titan raped most often was uh...Dick, I guess.

Batman is 6'2" and weights 210lbs.
He also used to be considerably leaner then Superman, having a long, lanky acrobat's build before Jim "I Can Only Draw Two Body Types" Lee drew him.
Superman is 6'4" and weighs in at 245lbs.

Where do you get your information

The height differences between her and Dick were noticeable even back before they were fully grown, hence her being able (and extremely willing) to carry him everywhere when they flew around.

kys

I kek'd

Late 80's DCU handbook.
Issue is a lot of this information get's copy-pasted from here into later stuff even when it's not applicable.
Like, Batman is 6'2", 210lbs in the Arkham games, except his build is completely wrong for it and he looks more like the Jim Lee version then proper Bronze Age artistically consistent Batman.

I read a more recent one that put Superman at 6'2" and Batman at 6'3"
forget what it was called

I want to bite that orange butt.

This was the nu52 Batman and Superman then? Nu52 Superman was eight years younger then Batman, being basically the same age as Dick Greyson.

Notably, when the old version returned he was once again taller then Batman.

>haha?

I don't know!

Superbro was not that young. He was closer to Bruce's age than the ages of the other JL members and older than Dick. You miscounted somewhere between Morrison's Action origin, JL Origin, and then the 5 year skip.

2003 Teen Titan was the best thing to happen to Starfire.

Why even complain?

He got raped by Raven, Mirage, Lui and tarantual right?

Is there a race that's sluttier than Tamaraneans?

troq

Raven kinda (she had sex with him in a dream state thing, which she appearently decided was as legit as the real thing), Mirage definitely (fucked him under false pretenses while disguised as someone else and Dick was not happy about it), Liu no (according to the new canon he lost his virginity to her, but I'm not sure how consensual in was), and Tarantula definitely.

More bad writing missing out on important details, which is unsurprising considering the poor content of that series.
Tamaranians DON'T absorb language through kissing; they absorbed it through physical contact. Kory just kissed to do it Dick because Kory was clearly all over him. Her first intelligible English words were;
>"Hi Robin. Do you know you're really cute?"
When Donna asked if it HAD to be a kiss she outright clarifies that it doesn't but she wanted to do it that way with Dick.

Liu was consensual

I think you're overreacting when the point is that she was clearly lying just to get an excuse to kiss him.