Satrfire arrives on earth

Satrfire arrives on earth
She loves Human culture and wants to get accustomed to it and become more familiar with it
what would you do to help her accomplish her goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show her the Internet

It worked for Leeloo Dallas Multipass

Show her Sup Forums.

From Sup Forums to /z/

Oh wait

RIP /z/

Kangaroo fighting.

It's cute how she's a natural at it.

Lots of sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

I can't even remember, what board was /z/ again?

Zoology

Sup Forums is the only answer

She is a feminine equivalent of Steven Universe: she's naive but eager to learn and explore, and is very sensitive yet sometimes acts silly and heartless. Maybe she's bipolar? She needs a bunch of good friends just like Omi his fellow monks, who teach him things and sooth his temper.

>Satyrfire
>satyr: one of a class of lustful, drunken woodland gods

bee dick

That wasn't the question.

Kill her, take her ship to the government, reverse engineer it and start planning an invasion of ayylmaos. There is a whole universe out there to plunder!

Serves her fucking right for coming to warmonger neighborhood

I love the idea of giving Starfire some truths, but also consciously misinforming her to trick her into doing lewd and sexual shit under the idea it's part of Earth's cultures and customs. If she lived with me, I was tasked with teaching about Earth, and she trusted me, I would absolutely abuse her ignorance.

I'd redpill her as a joke, but she'd probably end up genociding all humans

Is that by RavenRavenRaven? It looks fantastic.

We Stellaris now.

Indeed it is my nigga

Soviet Russia's board, a tripfag from the earliest days.

IN THE NAME OF OUR EMPEROR!

Most Human answer, right here

"Oh my, user! Human society is incredibly based on the penis and pleasuring the males!"

Her race is known perverts. I doubt that you would """trick""" her.

We're talking about naive Starfire from the Teen Titans cartoon. The cartoon and comic versions aren't one in the same

Moon man, Moon man, can't you see?!
Troqs and xenos need to hang from trees!

go back to Sup Forums you sexist slut

"...and they call it 'bukkake'."
"Glorious! Is the face meal enjoyed before the breaking of fasts or after?"

Make her watch all of Filthy Frank's stuff.

I take it in your scenario you're lying to Starfire men shoot jizz into a girl's mouth and it's some elaborate meal?

>try to say hi from a distance
>she doesn't even notice me and walks away
>"y-you too"

>She loves Human culture and wants to get accustomed to it and become more familiar with it
>what would you do to help her accomplish her goals?
Guessing you're supposed to teach her, so you'll already have met

Guess I'd have to teach her English first

Hmmm.

Well, first I make sure that she has a good grasp of our language. I let her live in the spare bedroom and watch TV, but politely request that she not go out alone without me until she understands our laws and customs better.

Whenever I have time, I take her to see plays and movies that are generally considered good or influential. I buy her a kindle and liad it up with history books and travel guides, so she can learn more about the planet.

Eventually I have to tell her that Im simply not an authority on the cultures of the world, I dont know much beyond my own. If she truely wants to learn more about human culture, she has to go out into the world, travel, and see it for herself.
But I hope she comes back and tells me about it, from time to time. She will always have a room waiting if she needs one.

and then during her travels some nigger will try to rape her and she will have to live with the trauma forever

>RIP /z/
>/z/ is removed
WHAT
For how long? ;_;

>implying some nig can over power a Tamaranian
If anything she'd just be confused

If aliens existed rape would be in every society. She'd be well aware of rape and it's not some human thing. Also she has super powers

Since the end of 2004

Ill obviously warn her about the dangers of travelling alone before she leaves. But she is very trusting, so ill always worry she might get herself into trouble.

The good news is that she is strong enough that there isnt a lot of trouble she cant get herself out of.

No? Wasn't the bee there not long ago?

Pretty sure Starfire is stronger than even Raven so she can easily beat his nog ass down.

That's not starfire.
This is Starfire.

>Hello, chocolate-skinned Human!
>Why are you attempting to restrain me with your weak monkey paws? Oh! Is this "the wrestling" that I have heard many a tale of? Are we going to do a "John Cena?"
>Oh, my. I seem to have injured you. Please stop screaming now, it is attracting attention most unwelcome.

To be fair, there are SOME alien forms of life where rape cant exist in their culture because they simply dont reproduce sexually in the first place.

But Starfire isnt one of those.

>your weak monkey paws?
Jesus

> Starfire does the 'cant see me' Cena gesture and leaves.

Oh god.

If Starfire watched TV to learn human culture... think about how violence is treated in media. Fighting almost always works and only rarely gets you in trouble.

She will just assume we are a 'might makes right' planet.

or
only relevant posts here

>She will just assume we are a 'might makes right' planet.

Well, I mean... she wouldn't be wrong.

Fucking glorious

Dunno if it ever made a come back, but if it did it was probably Hiroshima Nagasaki that did

Moot originally made that board to vote for mods

Somebody commission this I'm poor

>She will just assume we are a 'might makes right' planet.
Just like Tamaran

Give her Dick.

How would that help?
People are just saying stupid shit and not contributing. That could probably be used to describe the entire community

Fucking casuals.

>People are just saying stupid shit and not contributing.
Dude, you're saying that like you've got Starfire at your place right now and you don't know what to do and came here for genuine advice.

my headcanon that was she loved earth so much it was a mellow huggies and sunshine place compared to Tamaran

like a human wandering through Small Horse Land

Empowered already did the scenario you guys are playing with

it does not end well for our hero

That escalated quickly

JUSTICE

Guessing you're referring to I don't think Starfire would do what happened to the guy in the last two panels though

The guy who got infected by the alien STD is one of the nicer heroes in Empowered(unless I'm thnking of someone else)

Oh, it's an alien STD, never read Enpowered. Starfire's a princess isn't she? So she be clean

How did this end?

Man, I really wanna hear ratchet-ass Starfire's potty mouth now.

Dude became a superhero.Not sure what happened to the alien girl.

Was he a blob like in the picture? Got an alien std and apparently became a superhero, that's probably got a huge gap between them

>literally the niggers of space
troqs fuck off

Starfire was sold into slavery by her sister, but I assume she's clean.

You can still fuck niggers. Slave masters used to fuck her black slaves

Meant to say She'd be clean
But she was a princess, I believe she was sold into slavery for peace or some shit

Do you think her genitals/nipples are a lighter or darker shade of orange?

Lighter is cuter

Yeah