Did you have any mandela effect type-moments while watching cartoons?

did you have any mandela effect type-moments while watching cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nelson Mandela can watch whatever cartoons he wants to, I won't judge him.

>MONOpoly guy without a MONOcle

They said Mandela died but i still see him doing documentaries and movies.

In A Boy Named Charlie Brown, my friend says he remembers a scene in which Snoopy dreams of himself starving, which isn't in the actual film. The actual scene shows him dreaming of being the red barron

People who believe that mandela shit are just assholes who think its more likely the universe splintered off then just to accept they are wrong or miss remember something.

this, mostly. people have been trained to believe making mistake is a big deal that should never be admitted, and they can't face adulthood now.

i personally don't believe in it, i just think its our brains misremembering things

if you watched a lot of stuff as a kid then theres a 100% chance that your then-childish brain added some more stuff to those memories, since after all, kids do have a vivid imagination

It's just a bit of fun lad

You most likely are schizophrenic

He could be on to something. Tupac is claimed to have died, but he still keeps producing albums. Could be the Mandela Effect, could be a ghost!

god isnt real

however, I believe the universe split apart to make humanity mispell the names of cartoon bears

A large group of people misremembering the same event IS the mendella effect, not the AU /x/ shit that gets associated with it.

There's no way Mandela died. He's still on America's Got Talent.

actually i always knew he didnt have one
for some reason parodies always make him wear one tho

So... it's one of those threads huh?
The Youtuber you follow made a video of something and now you want to discuss about it thread.

I guess the closest thing is that scene of Squidward being set on fire in the episode where he gets addicted to Krabby Patties.

It was a real scene from the episode that was subsequently cut from reruns because "omg arson" parental concerns.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM

>confusing mr. peanut for the monopoly man

I know, which is why I said it was the closest thing.

Misremebering isn't interesting.

I remembered some old Simpsons eps wrong so what?

I was certain there was an episode of ATHF where Frylock's gem was stolen and he could no longer float, so he had to drag himself around by his fry arms.

My feiend is also dead convinced that Preed's metal skull plate from Titan AE contained a bomb.

many instance of "mandela effect" are just people using occam's razor to fill the blank of something they don't know. people say berenstein instead of berenstain because they never really checked the spelling, but since it sounds like einstein they just wrote it the same.
Probably the same with the monopoly guy. people don't know the design, but the top hat rich guy trope usually has a monocle. It's not people remembering wrong, it's people not remembering, and using the most average possible answer