What would JLA/Avengers 2 be like, user?

What would JLA/Avengers 2 be like, user?

In OPs pic the Avengers and JL see themselves in the next 15 years

>Bats and Supes are disgusted by visions of their retarded sons Damian and Jon
>Wonder Woman goes slack jawed at trying to comprehend her next 20 reboots
>Iron Man looks like he's about to cry for obvious reasons
>Thor stands firm in the face of destiny but is clearly dying inside
>Plastic Man looks back at the fading Starro, vaguely aware he too will fade in a few years

I imagine Johns doing a terrible job, marvel casuals mad on the internet, geoff eventually having a fight with bendis and slott that ends with the 4th issue never coming out.

Instead of Hawkeye somehow beating Captain Atom, it will be Miles vemonblasting Superman into a coma

Then Hawkeye cucks Ollie again

Wanda confirmed as wonder woman of marvel

The Avengers would fight the Justice League due to them being straight and white. They would not team up in the end.

Shit, I just realized they had that sweet scene with Superman using Mjolnir. They should've had Cap using a GL ring.

Fuck.

Fuck it, I'm going to storytime this later tonight. It has been a while since a read, right?

well, the first JLA/Avengers was awful so

it would be even more awful

Whatever happens, the final fight would be between Ironman and Batman

>the first JLA/Avengers was awful

t. butthurt marvelfag

Well, many things have been changed since then, so...

>Batman/Moon Kinght scene
>Qick Silver absorbs the speed force
>SSSS : Suicide Squad/Sinister Six
>Seven MARVEL Characters wears the Power rings of each Seven Lantern Corps (And of course, Red Lantern Hulk)
> Thor v Wonder Woman: Battle of two myths
>Namor vs Aquaman

Basically this + the JL asking "geez, what happened to you?" to the characters that have been replaced by their "less problematic" counterparts.

It will be a funny mirror though. Remember the end of the last issue, where reality was falling apart and people were being replaced with legacies/originals? The Marvel cast was confused as fuck, and now it will be the DC ones who will be surprised by the random replacements

Hickman already wrote it

>Instead of Hawkeye somehow beating Captain Atom, it will be Miles vemonblasting Superman into a coma

>Wow. I just beat Superman.
>You beat Superman?
>I beat Superman.
>THE Superman?
>Yes, that Superman.
>Wow.
>I know.

>Superman can't do it
>needs hammer

fucking weak

Marvel vs DC 3 is way overdue. I wonder if they really hate each other that much.

All Triathlon/Jack of hearts

busiek pls

DC isn't liberal enough. Plus a lot of Marvel writers absolutely hate DC, especially if you look on Twitter.

Depends on who they get to write it. Busiek would be ideal choice, Johns and maybe Ewing would be sort of okay, Waid depends on which Waid we get, Slott would depend on if we get good Slott again, most other DC or Marvel writers I'd have to think about if I want to give a chance (mainly on strength of their work) and I would avoid it entirely if any of the Marvel Architects (Bendis, Fraction, Aaron, Hickman, Brubaker) were on it since I don't think their writing is strong enough to carry a regular team book (I like part of the work they've done in the past, but with the exception of Hickman's FF I've never liked any of their team books at all)

In my dream world, it'd be Morrison, with Johns and Ewing as co-writers.

Any fight between Iron Man and Batman would become a fight between Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne because that's the way to handle it. The weakness of the Iron Man armor is the pilot, and Batman would figure that out quickly enough. The story would end with Bruce the majority shareholder of Stark Industries and Tony back at the bottom of a bottle.

I mean, the "Batman vs X" formula is pretty basic:
>Batman and X meet
>Batman get his ass kicked because balance of power
>Batman escapes
>Prepares
>Comes back and wins

Every time. But there's no reason to come back for a rematch with Iron Man, not when he can go after Tony, and that's what he'd do.