Characters that are literally you

Characters that are literally you.

You denied a massively hot babe with smoking hot tits because she disrespected some dank music?

Is pink a creative color?

Is there anyone on this board who can relate to this guy?

>Hinckley became obsessed with the 1976 film Taxi Driver, in which disturbed protagonist Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) plots to assassinate a presidential candidate. The Bickle character was partly based on the diaries of Arthur Bremer, who attempted to assassinate George Wallace.[4] Hinckley developed an infatuation with actress Jodie Foster, who played a child prostitute in the film.[8] When Foster entered Yale University, Hinckley moved to New Haven, Connecticut, for a short time to stalk her. He enrolled in a Yale writing class,[2] began slipping poems and messages under Foster's door, and repeatedly called her.

Failing to develop any meaningful contact with the actress, Hinckley fantasized about conducting an aircraft hijacking or committing suicide in front of her to get her attention. Eventually, he settled on a scheme to impress her by assassinating the president, thinking that by achieving a place in history, he would appeal to her as an equal.

this board don't matter

Ahh but you see, it was not the dank music she was disrespecting...

it was GOD!!!

he is not literally me because I would've fucked the shit out of her

turns out a shit load of this film was filmed in Prague. Only found out on my last day there last month. Shame I didn't realise sooner

Gracie...

hottest piece of ass in any 1980s movie

niggers, jerry

I saw her nipples, but i don't remember her pubic hear.

Hmm? Bye.

>implying characters don't change

Wrong. Her Zimmer is literally /our composer/

>tfw have yet to achieve mediocrity

Hans Zimmer achieves constant mediocrity. He can be very lazy with his scores.

What scene are you talking about ?

The scene with the hot naked titties. There's only one such scene in the movie user.
God damn what a fucking beauty that girl is.

typical internet contrarian opinion

Ho fugg how was i able to forget that ?

Wet pants detected!

>On the page it looked nothing! The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a truck. Goons, hooded men - like a James Bond film. And then, suddenly, fingers on his belt, a CIA agent. A single man, standing there, unwavering... until a doctor trying to bring friends sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no movie by a corporate monkey! This was directing I had never felt. Filled with such dialogue, such inexplicable dialogue. It seemed to me that I was seeing the face of God.

Nobody on this board is an underrated, talented artist who was simply surpassed by raw talent.

>and then, high above it, a plane

>implying

I'm gonna start my own cult soon.

oVA EEEEREEE