Truly, America's favorite female hero

Truly, America's favorite female hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not posting the best part.

>Fuck you, what she did in the first Civil War was fucking different! There, that person actually committed a fucking crime, first! She committed it and Carol made a point of reminding everyone she did it! And after the war concluded she did everything in her power to fix it because she still felt bad about it! Fuck you and fuck your bullshit claims you are a fan of Carol Danvers and fuck this stupid hateful bullshit site that is only trying to destroy her further! Seriously, just fuck off.
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/

Honestly didn't think other anons would care about a Tumblr Ann's buttmad opinion is why I didn't post it.

Fascist Carol is best Carol.
Carol War may end up like Muh Phoenix and be considered the only way to read this event.

I never understood why everyone on here acts like carol was in the wrong with that situation.

She wasn't in the wrong really, just the whole situation was fucked.
Freakin' civil war man.

Reminder that without Carol Thanos would have killed everyone. Again.

Eh would have been preferable.

She isn't what the Marvel Universe needs but she is definitely what it deserves.

I laughed.

>Again
Yeah, but like he does and undoes that all the time anyway so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Carol did nothing wrong.

She sure changed her attitude when Osborne gave her that speech.

And when Doomsday Man fucked Anya up.

top tier

We are truly blessed to have Illuminated user back

oh man, can't wait to read through this. Also, I like to imagine steve is pronouncing 'tarot' like 'carrot' in that last panel.

Because he was working for Tony who literally made it his business to hunt down and imprison people without trial.

More entertaining than the actual comic.

But his powers wasn't to see the future

I havent read much Ms. Marvel but hasnt she always been pretty sadistic?

Seems pretty in character to me

>thatsthejoke.jpg

omg it updated

Kinda rolled my eyes at "new best minority!" and the poor inhumans whispering to each other how hard it is.

fuck the inhumans.

Because, and I'm quoting here, "TUMBLR GET OUT OF MY COMICS RREEEEEEEE"

Sup Forums is not the place to have logical discussions on comics, it's the place to shitpost about comics.

Captain Hydra sure knows a lot about future-seeing guys.

Tony's side was the wrong side

In the storytime threads everyone who was casually reading it mostly to see how bad Bendis would fuck up was commenting about how much of a massive tool she made herself look
Any other thread about CWII and Sup Forumsmrades reading the tie-ins and having the characters and the general situation in mind used to hold the position of "she's being a cunt but she's more in the right since we're being shown how she actually took logical caveats into consideration" while Tony literally acted like an emotional child with no point aside from MUH RHODEY and then MUH RHODEY MUH BRUCE

it wouldnt have been undone

oh shit it's back?

>president straw man

Its fucked up how these are so much better than the actual thing.

Fucking Kamala

ded.
this is type of shit is what make me happy that Nick Fury is only watching shit and not in comics

Illuminating user is popular, his comics get more comments and he got his first hate message.

When Gambit was blind he could tell the future with his cards too.