Haha yes!!! I can't wait to see Disney® Presents a Star Wars®™ : Star Wars®™ Story™ : Disney's® Star...

Haha yes!!! I can't wait to see Disney® Presents a Star Wars®™ : Star Wars®™ Story™ : Disney's® Star Wars®™ Episode VIII™ : The Last Jedi™!

Who is your favorite character?? Mine is Rey because she is so cool and strong!! Yasss queen SLAY!! #theforceisfemale

I can't believe it's only 5 days away!!??!

I'm gonna enjoy going to see it user.

Not a Star Wars fan myself, but could imagine being as triggered as OP right now

I thought it’s already out how can people spoil it if it isn’t even out yet ?

I give them props for doing a high profile SW movie that makes it hard for assholes to spoil us in one sentence or picture. They must have learned from TFA.

I stopped calling myself left because of constantly triggered babies, and now I see the same shit on the right. What the fuck.

t. Avid soy consumer

>Disney® Presents a Star Wars®™ : Star Wars®™ Story™ : Disney's® Star Wars®™ Episode VIII™ : The Last Jedi™!
Do you have some kind of problem with copyright laws, pinko?

t. eternally buttblasted beta

cry a little more, that'll stop the movie from making 1 billion.

Based anons! I can't wait to see you there!

what do you guys think, should I buy 10 tickets or 15?

You don't have enough money.

Engineering student at UIUC with a 3.75 GPA. I can swing it

You're lying.

nope

So prove it.

t. godless western degenerate

it will make over 2 billion while small dick nazis like OP sit at home masturbating to anime

What kind of engineering?

>it will make over 2 billion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15 go for it
bought my entire show personally thank god premiere fags are the worst

It's almost like all those constantly triggered babies on the left are a shitty minority like all of the constantly triggered babies on the right.

Think for yourself instead of basing your views on how other people act you fucking retard, just because someone on your side is a retard doesn't make that side retarded.