So how was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org
desuarchive.org/co/thread/82962015/#82963296
desuarchive.org/co/thread/82898024/#82900637
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88579713/#88597089
screenrant.com/ghostbusters-animated-movie-reboot-sequels-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was okay so far, but the first issue was mainly setup.

The art is really boring and the paneling is really bad. The use of space is garbage.

The writing isn't bad though, it's "meh"

Why would they do this?
Wouldn't the smartest option be to just distance themselves as far away from this shitpile as possible?

Maybe they want one-up the film by actually making the characters likable? I dunno.

It's probably a few different reasons, one of which is the previous crossover got more attention than any of their other ghostbuster comics, so there's that.

Ghostbusters x Extreme Ghostbusters when

Because despite how bad the film was and the shitshow that was the media support for it, it still has a fanbase.

Besides, so far it's going to be a crossover between universes.

>Ghostbusters x Extreme Ghostbusters when

Probably at some point. But a version of Kylie is a regular supporting cast character, A version of Eduardo sometimes guest-stars as a substitute for Ray's store when Kylie needs to work with the Ghostbusters, and a version of Roland will be introduced in Ghostbusters 101.

Whatever fanbase that movie has are not gonna read this comic, and in fact probably despised anything to do with the old problematic movies and content (which by the way only dumb man babby enjoys)

I suspect this was planned way before the movie flopped.

I think that image was the moment last year when I realized that journalism got even worse than I thought possible.

>that Paul Feig tweet at the top

What in the fuck kind of logic is that

How could he overwrite "the only existing recording" If there's millions at this point, and thanks to being able to copy files, nearly infinite cpies?

Contractual obligation.

When are they gonna do a Crisis event? Get Real was fun and I want more dimensional shenanigans.

They already hinted at all the other alt GB worlds in Get Real and dialogue in 101 could set up a Transformers crossover down the line if they choose to do it.

>So bad the game made a company go bankrupt

Reminder that Sup Forumsmblr sided with the SJWs and "journalists" against the shitlord James when this was going on.

No we didn't. Why do you feel the need to lie oon the internet?

Trying to backpeddle this late isn't gonna help buddy

We have archives.
Go back and find proof, my man.

Reminder that Kylie is cute and small

I just want the ps3 game poted to xbone and ps4 remastered with even better models thats it at this point the models in the original version just look to fake now

you are thinking of Sup Forums, Sup Forums can't do shit done.

Sounds like you were the one who sided with the SJWs and "journalists" and now seeking to blame Sup Forums for your failure.

>against the shitlord James

Case in point.

I thought Sup Forums labelled him a designated shitlord for being a straight white male who disliked Fembusters??

desuarchive.org
Go back through here and find me proof.

Nigga what? I remember tons of people shitposting about how shit it was and how they should have just adapted the comics.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/82962015/#82963296

desuarchive.org/co/thread/82898024/#82900637

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88579713/#88597089

>“No! I must kill the Sup Forumsmblr” user shouted
>The radio said “No, user. You are the Sup Forumsmblr”
>And then user went back to tumblr.

>Guy who uses a name
>Reaction Image shitposter
>one user who is possibly you

Real good "evidence" there

> I don't care if he likes it or not
>He was certainly well justified
>Yeah it was stupid for SJW's to rain down on him

So is this what became of that "animated sequel" shit Sony was trying to push?

sequel of any kind has been cancelled

The "spin-off" is still being made though

Ghostbusters comics is dying. apparently not even TMNT could save it for long.

Ive read every issue of the comic and liked it but I can't bring myself to buy this one. They even got the writer and artist trying to defend the movie on social media now and it just, it just hurts. They've only given it very hallow superficial defenses sure but it's clear they've lost control.

which is a real shame because they where doing great with the fem busters thing too all on their own but that will never get appreciate by the public I suppose

screenrant.com/ghostbusters-animated-movie-reboot-sequels-2019/

According to this, the animated movie/series/whatever-it-is is still going to be in development with more live-action films "planned". They're still in full panic-disillusion mode, but at least they're admitting that the first film was a failure (...in the sense that its the BRAND that's the problem).

Yes, live-action spin-offs.

They'll probably start pretending the flopbusters is in it's own contained little universe while the spin-off is what they start pushing

It was fine.

though to be fair the game put out was largely a reskin of one they had in development hell. So it was going to go under regardless.

Yea never once even discussing that Cartoons did this decades ago with a lot more flair.

Been nice as the show took parts from the movie if the movies had been

1 the sequel that everyone had wanted
2. Had Janine been a ghostbuster at some time over the years and referenced it.

Pretty much that. Ivan Reitman is going on ahead with a version of the original pitch script to use with the animated series in development.