>petite blonde FBI agent
discarded

Dunkirk and Blade Runner were pretty kino

>Shotcaller
>Wheelman

Frank grillo was badass in that movie the purge anarchy

nice

Hacksaw Ridge

Wind River was written and directed by the guy that wrote Sicario. She's treated exactly like a female FBI agent from Florida would be in rural Wyoming.

Wind River is neo-western kino and one of the few Hollywood films these days that doesn't shit on rural Americans. You should see it.

I watched the first purge movie and didnt like it much so never bothered with anarchy, but i will check it out

Blade runner was boring.

dont be so rude

>I have a short attention span

stop eating soy

Watch siege at Jadotville its a good Paddy war movie from 2016

Dunkirk was shit.
Hacksaw Ridge was from 2016 but that was a fucking good WWII movie.
I say that not as a butt-hurt German. The movie could have played a little bit earlier showed land battles, a last stand and then go to the fucking boats. There are like 3 to 4 scenes (over 50% of the movie) showing the same fucking thing and that is people drowning. Great!

I liked Alien Covenant honestly. It was the best stab at the franchise since Aliens.

Wind River was good but that's about it. Felt like a wannabe Fargo and it wasn't as good in pretty much any way.

Dunkirk was okay. I don't like Nolan. But at least it wasn't over the top propaganda. The fighter pilot scenes were quite good and the civilian rescue portions were well done.

Baby Driver had some charm but was mostly overrated and gay.

Blade Runner 2049 was incredible. Will go on as one of the best movies of the decade.

Everything else I saw this year was shit. Most shit award goes to It Comes at Night or GitS. I want to see The Disaster Artist though.

It was way too dramatic in my opinion. No really dialogue. Almost every other second you could hear the inception sound.

A Ghost Story
mother!

Top 2017

not politics

Getting redpilled will do that to you.

>I liked Alien Covenant
This
I dont know why Alien fans complained about it so much?

shit threads 2017
>this one
>kys

I dunno, Alien fans seem to be really stuck up. Prometheus and Covenant were a huge breath of fresh air after Alien 3 and Resurrection. They aren't masterpieces or anything but visually they look great and it's at least a return to form. I'll take it.

watch sweet virginia if you liked wind river

unknown soldier

imdb.com/title/tt4065552/?ref_=nv_sr_1

sage

American Made was bretty gud.

>boys in the trees. (one of the best movies ive seen in awhile. Will hit you in the feels.)
>sweet virginia
>wind river
>the bad batch
>68 kill
>it stains the sands red
>the lost city of Z
/thread

>

kys

none

The the bad batch was horrible. And wasn't even from this year.

There hasn't been a good Dunkirk movie, though. It wasn't perfect because Nolan but I appreciated the attempt to portray it

It's not much better but he's a very likeable lead. I think he did the 3rd one too

>goot moobies 2017
>dumkirk

>dunkirk
>good

lol

That's half the point. She is ill equipped and in over her head and has to rely on others for help.

Anyone see Three Billboards yet?

6/10

kind of lame.

Anyone watched Columbus?

>Felt like a wannabe Fargo
It's nothing like Fargo

the first hour is kino. then it kind of peters out. shame.

definitely worth a watch though.

>none of you have mentioned Thor: Ragnarok yet
Confirmed for shit taste

Even with based Rockwell?

Yeah, he is a good actor though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
you got 2 out of 3 correct

Blade Runner
Mother

Will watch Wind River tomorrow as many here seem to recommend it. It initially didn't catch my interest based on it's premise.

>Mother!
Funniest answer ITT

Great argument, user.

>TLJ

Can't wait for everyone to see it

These plus
Lego Batman
Logan
Baby Driver
It

>Dunkirk
>good