Huh

huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elkbGy0XD6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's absolutely right. He's still a jackass for the "iron fist should have been asian" thing.

>He's absolutely right.
Are you blind?

> DCEU Earth would be an objectively better place without Superman. All problems thus far stem from his appearance

No one is denying Superman saves lives in these movies, is just that a lot of surrounding elements in the plot have a bad habit of diminishing these acts to most moviegoers.

No?
>who is the Joker
>who is any of the Suicide Squad

Darkseid is happening without Superman's presence. Darkseid is coming for the motherboxes.

True kinotography

>who is the Joker
Some faggy hipster
>who is any of the Suicide Squad
A bunch of selfless heroes waiting to burst out of their villainous shells according to the shitty movie

You can like his films without being a kinoposter.
But please keep strawmanning.

Here, have a bait picture for your next shitpost spree.

Moreover, Superman's "death" rallied Bruce to form the Justice League. Without the League, Earth would be absolutely fucked.

Probably should have clarified world ending threats. Wonder Woman will clear this up a bit but its still jarring as hell

Didn't Luthor literally send a beacon to Darkseid that we were ready to be ?again?

>again?
Being the operative word.
They were involved in Earth before Superman ever came around.

You're trying too hard.

It's not my fault you can't recognize the true capekino of our time and can only resort to shortsighted insults
It's ok though because you will stumble but one day you'll join Zack on the sun (MoS)

Crime wave in Gotham!
OTHER BREAKING NEWS:
Water, wet!

I liked that line.
Morpheus Perry is a nice spin.

>clicked his heels 3 times and went back to Kansas I suppose

Would Darkseid be attacking again if Luthor hadn't been fucking around on the Kryptonian ship, yes or no?

>(MoS)
Okay, I chuckled.

>again
You are literally admitted that you were wrong EVEN if Luthor hadn't contacted Darkseid.
Retard.

Too bad they can't make them interesting

Just answer the question my friend: Would Darkseid be attacking again if Luthor hadn't been fucking around on the Kryptonian ship, yes or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=elkbGy0XD6o

MoS' score grew on me.
I was pissed in the theater that they didn't use Williams' music at first.

Darkseid always comes for Earth.
I hope they don't drop the anti-life motivation.

He's pretty much the best character in those movies, too bad he has such limited screentime.

No.
That's completely irrelevant to your claim though.
>> DCEU Earth would be an objectively better place without Superman. All problems thus far stem from his appearance
Which is factually wrong.

I'll conceded saying ALL was a hyperbole, but there has been little evidence that Superman has been good for the Earth in the DCEU thus far

I'm more then willing to illegally watch Justice League and be proven wrong, but until then I'll continue believing Superman has done more harm then good

DCEU Superman is responsible for the exact same threats that comics Superman is. Zod, Lex, Doomsday. All only exist as villains because of Superman (and even then, Lex is debatable)

>1st movie
>Beacons bad guys who kill tens of thousands
>2nd movie
>Beacons bad guys who will probably kill millions

idk, imo Darkseid would have come to earth eventually for the mother boxes. Regardless if Superman came. The Atlanteans and Amazonians are still there afterall.

wow restores wonder woman's faith in humanity i was totally invested in her opinion on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Beacons bad guys who kill tens of thousands
But the scout shit was there way before Superman was and would have been activated eventually anyway. Also Zod comes to earth for Superman in the comics anyway.

And Darkseid would have come back for the motherboxes eventually anyway.

>but there has been little evidence that Superman has been good for the Earth in the DCEU thus far
There was a whole montage of him doing good for people.
And all the saving he did before he became Superman.

You are FACTUALLY intorrcect.
Darksied had mother boxes on Earth for hundreds/thousands of years.

You tried to shitpost and facts got in your way, it happens.

>but there has been little evidence that Superman has been good for the Earth in the DCEU thus far
Why is this even an issue for you?
Evil people will react badly to good People. With Supes it's the same, just on a bigger scale.
As shown in the OP photo, he saves people all the time.
It's not his fault that there is evil in the world.

nothing of that matters because he doesn't smile and that means he's not a true hero. fuck Snidra.

>the average person who doesn't like the DCEU

aka the average person who watched the dceu

Superman had the key. He turned the ship on... As for the mother boxes, nobody cared until Superman came around.

Exactly.
Glad we agree.

>Superman threw the nuke. He freed Zod.
But no one ever says shit like that.

>nobody cared
Source?

And again, Zod comes to earth for Superman in the comics anyway.

this isn't the comics bitch

rude desubh

b

Why is he such a sour fucker? I think I'd like these movies a lot better if he smiled more.

Can you blame him? His parents are assholes in the movies.

Ancient humans, Amazons and Atlanteans were able to stop DARKSEID thousands of years ago, Steppenwolfe is fucking nothing.

Blame Snyder and his shitty writing ability.

>Superman flies in to save the day
>is frowning the entire time
>looks like everything he's doing is an inconvenience to him and he'd rather be doing something else
The whole serious tone is what ruins these movies. I realize Zack's going for the realistic approach to super heroes but no one wants to watch that.

Could you imagine a small child running up to hug MoS Superman? Because I can't

Because Snyder wants this version of Superman to be close to the earliest golden age and Fleischer cartoon versions, forgoing almost a century's worth of character development for really no fucking reason.

Yea Wonder Woman motivation is garbage.

I see lots of moments where the move tells us he's good and can do good. But not once does the film makes us believe in superman. In part because the movie never believes in him.

>Steppenwolfe
You don't read comics.

>no one wants to watch that.
I do though.

>ut not once does the film makes us believe in superman.
I dunno, "this man is not our enemy" was a great scene and I felt it pretty good.

>and would have been activated eventually anyway.
No it wouldn't

g

What's your rebuttal for
>Also Zod comes to earth for Superman in the comics anyway.

>Saves Batmam from himself
That's reaching a little.

No, it's the point of the movie.

It's true that if Superman's parents had never sent him to Earth then Zod wouldn't have shown up and those people wouldn't have died.

But that's also true of The Avengers but no one dings them for that. If Odin had never sent Thor to Earth then Loki wouldn't be trying to conquer it in revenge. All Thanos wants is the tesseract and he has it after the first act, the Earth is in danger because of Thor.

>the true capekino of our time
I hurt myself today

>going against the narrative
Mickey's gonna do a number on you.

Marc "my dick should be scared of wonder woman" bernardin is absolute trash.

>being THIS autistic

>Because Snyder wants this version of Superman to be close to the earliest golden age and Fleischer cartoon versions
But he isn't? Because that Superman is actually heroic? And actually kind of playful when he's an asshole and not a mopey douche?

>Because that Superman is actually heroic?
see OP's image

A major of those were his fault to begin with.

Everything else is lip service for when he doesn't stop the major problems.

You literally cannot refute the fact the he saves many people in these movies.

It's right there on film. You have no argument and are resorting to attacking the reasoning behind his heroism.

>had to save lois 5 times
holy shit how many times must she try until he realises she has a fucking deathwish

Hell Yeah

She has to drown herself

best fetish desu

>the Big Bang let all these events happen
>particle physics is the real murderer
We've solved the case

>But that's also true of The Avengers but no one dings them for that
Fury literally says "we're arming up because the asgardians showed us how outgunned we are" in the Avengers.
The audience doesn't have to call them on their bullshit because they copped to it in story.

?
How does that change the fact that Loki is there because of one of them after the first act?

>A few throw away scenes of Superman helping people
>MOVIE DEFENDED

The problem is Superman helps people like he's a mopey teenager asked to do a chore. And then he kisses Lois in the ruins of Metropolis while people crawl out from under the wreckage on their hands and knees. Saving people is for him a "sigh, I'll guess I'll do it" thing.

Superman normally saves people with a smile, and talks to those he saves to make sure they're okay and not terrified of him.

>4th world jobbing

But of course.

>realistic
>Acting like its a chore to help people is realistic

Holy shit user. Never met an EMT or fireman before have you?

>>A few throw away scenes
?
How is that an argument at all.
They are scenes in the movie, no matter what negative connotation you color them with.

Superman saves many people in these movies, and that's an irrefutable FACT.

Superman not being really that inspirational was my major gripe about BvS. He's almost as dour and pouty as Batman is.

>Could you imagine a small child running up to hug MOS Superman? Because I can't.

This is the big problem. Normally being saved by Superman is like the sun coming out. It's bright and flashy and suddenly what could have been the worst day of your life is now one of your best. Superman smiles and makes a dare I say it, quip about the previously dangerous situation, tells you to always remember there's hope, and then flies away to go help other people.

In the Snyderverse being saved by Superman is like being saved by a UFO. This flying shadowy scowling creature bolts pass you, you don't really get a good look at him, he says nothing as he saves your life and then you see him leaving out of the corner of your eye. You're glad you aren't dead but you're unnerved by the mysterious alien that just rescued you. Who is he? What does he want?

He didn't even tell you "I'm Superman."

Snyder wanted to do a kind of "Superman helping in the shadows, always helping never fully appreciated" thing. He wanted Superman to be the hero Earth needs not the one it deserves and try to catch some of that Nolanverse magic.

But Superman is a Sungod. And seeing the sun behind clouds on an overcast day just makes you want the sun more. Everyone is waiting for Superman to come out from behind his clouds of depression and lethargy and its been two movies and a death and we're still waiting.

>alot of these are just him saving Lois
>the rest are mostly just pathetic stretches to make it seem like more

>he put his left foot in front of his right
>then followed that up by putting his right foot in front of his left foot
>he breathed in
>he breathed out

Not to mention that he doesn't look happy in any of these and it shows how Snyder only likes 3 colors. You DCEUfasg are so fucking sad.

Do one for all the times he spoke to non main characters as Superman. Hint 0

Too bad the movies are still horrible and if you disagree you should go back to Sup Forums.

>He never spoke to non main characters as Superman

Oh fuck me, really? I never say any DCEU film. Did Snyder really fuck up Superman that badly?

How do you fuck up Superman that badly?

Why would someone in a movie converse with extras?

>No matter what negative connotations you color them with

user, you can't have Superman rescue people like its a chore. That's not uplifting. The fact that you're treating his rescued like points in a game rather than scenes of emotion and human warmth is very, very telling that you don't understand why people don't like these films.

John McClane saves people in Die Hard. But John McClane is not Superman.

>The fact that you're treating his rescued like points in a game rather than scenes of emotion and human warmth is very, very telling that you don't understand why people don't like these films.
???
I'm not treating it like anything.
I'm forced to make a picture because people constantly lie about the content of this films to trash them.

>Humans are just extras to Superman

Oh Jesus why did they hire the guy that did Sucker Punch to direct this movie?

>frowning the entire time

you dont know what a frown is user, and he is smiling while holding the little girl until people start to praise him you dolt.

*these

I don't think you get how movies work. It's not like comics.
People are paid to play roles. Supes and everyone else is going to talk to main and supporting characters by definition.

In BvS yes. Superman literally doesn't say a single word to anyone that isn't a main character.

In MoS from memory I think he has two lines as Superman to non mains. One was asking a pilot if he was ok and the other was telling people to get inside before he proceeded to destroy the town in a fight and kill dozens of people.

see

Trigger Warning to DCEGUfags.

>He asks one guy if he's okay

Well that's...something I guess.

Holy God was this an attack by the Gentry to make people hate Superman?

>like its a chore

How do you get that? Because he doesnt smile enough for you?

He is saving people constantly since he leaves home and he does it out of the goodness of his heart, not because anyone told him to. He even saves people when half the world treats him like a fucking demon and the other half like super god.

Just because he doesnt smile enough for you, you just assume its a chore? Why would he willingly do a chore for over 2 years of his own volition while getting nothing back in return?

i enjoyed the directors cut and loved MoS, Fuck suicide squad though. People just hate for the sake of bitching and because

>muh marvel

how is that a trigger? I like both versions, they just tell different superman stories set in different universe. Its sad that your exposure to Superman is limited to the last few years, you never go to see the rich depths of the character outside of the most surface level "fatherly" interpretation.

Go read Secret Identity.

so fucking gay

Except there's no reason he couldn't have talked to some of the people he saved.

Before the mob crowds him after the saving the girl from the burning building he could've asked her if she was ok and she thanks him and says he's her hero.

Instead of hovering above silently above the flooding people he could've landed next to them and said everything is going to be ok.

He could've had a joke with the astronauts he saved.

Instead he just completely silently does it without ever interacting with any of them and looking like it's a chore and he'd rather be anywhere else. The people of that world have no reason to NOT fear him. He's just a silent god that hovers over them, distant and never interacting.

>Superman only ever acts like I want him to and always smiles 100% of the time when saving people.

You need to read more comics friendo.

Because he doesn't talk to people. He doesn't say "I'm Superman. Are you alright?" except apparently this single time He has all the human warmth of being saved by an alien abduction.

>world treats him like a fucking demon and the other half like super god

I hated how normal humans were treated. It must be Snyder's Ayn Rand leanings coming through. I couldn't imagine Snyder putting in scenes like the "You will never keep these people in a jar" scene from Morrison's Action Comics or the neighborhood block party scene in Pak's run.

The depiction of Superman as an ideal the lemming race of man has to struggle to not see as a pure evil demon or a pure good god was sickening.

The moments he get silent and angry mean something in the comics because it's so different to how he normally acts.

I also don't understand what you're trying to show with that picture. Literally no on says he should be smiling while fighting bad guys.

>those birds
hey_that's_pretty_good.meme

>Superman beats up Mongul Jr

>Ha see, he doesn't talk to people and smile when he saves them!

I'm afraid I'm struggling to follow your chain of logic user.

lol bro you just want to shill for the mouse fucking MCU shill Snyder Superman will never quip he will remain pure in his quip virginity

>Before the mob crowds him after the saving the girl from the burning building he could've asked her if she was ok and she thanks him and says he's her hero.

Its a montage, we dont hear anything that he says, but he is smiling and looking at the girl before he lands. Good job not paying attention.

>Instead of hovering above silently above the flooding people he could've landed next to them and said everything is going to be ok.

Well you just didnt understand that scene. That family has his crest on their room and praise him like a god. The other roofs dont have his chrest. He is wondering who he should save first because he doesnt want it to seem like he is giving favor to the family that praises him over those that dont.

>He could've had a joke with the astronauts he saved.

Jesus christ user, you are so divorced from reality that him talking to them is more important than actually saving them for you.
>looking like it's a chore and he'd rather be anywhere else

HOW do you get this? He literally COULD be anywhere else be he is choosing to save people. Like you are just making up the stupidest shit to prove your point.

>The people of that world have no reason to NOT fear him. He's just a silent god that hovers over them, distant and never interacting.

The very first thing he ever did as Superman was have an interview with Lois Lane. Are you just that forgetful? Superman mostly wants to be left alone and save people, but he goes to the hearing for the exact reason you are saying, so he has a chance to talk to the whole world at once, but Lex robs him of that chance.