It's ok, I'll just have vanilla

It's ok, I'll just have vanilla.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1p1uCafank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of cuck put wax tasting sprinkles on their ice cream?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone beaten to death with an ice cream scoop before.

/ck/ is that you?

Harold was my favorite part of the show, so it was a real shame to see him disparage the patrician ice cream flavor.

YOU UNGRATEFUL SWINE

We /cock/ again?

That's okay when you're like 5 and the giant selection intimidates you and just pick what's on the front.

But I swear to god

>sprinkles

>all this sprinkle hate

Harold would have spooned you cucks to fucking hard.

I'll have the fourth flavor

PEE?

It's either Mango or Strawberry-Bannana

Mango?

is this a /cock/ thread?

caramel

Was there ever an investigation or anything into his disappearance?
Did he have family? Have they just suddenly lost contact with him since I'm guessing where and who he worked for was kept a secret?

Is his body still in that tank?

Now I want some ice cream with jimmies on top

It's fucking mango. Caramel has a tan to light brown complexion, not yellowish-gold.

user that's sorbet.
Not ice cream. Besides you can't have another primary fruit flavor- there's already strawberry.

It's some sort of caramel/butterscotch/cocaine tasting hybrid that we'll never fully understand, nor comprehend.

>and I'll put a whole crushed lime in there, because why the fuck not?

>calling regular flavor as "vanilla"

Caramel? Butterscotch?

My nigga

Nig-Flav!

Fuck you man, walking tacos are the shi-
...wait, what.

He explained that he hired someone who didn't have a life and wouldn't be missed since he'd be working nonstop.
It was just convenience when he was killed.

I miss /cock/. I crave /cock/. I need more /cock/ in my life.

That said, I've been craving some well-made ice cream for a while now. There's a Coldstone Creamery in my area but it's a little too far away for me.

I always eat ice cream when I'm having a bad day.

OH WELL!

But you eat ice cream every day.

Their called jimmies you pleb

And then what? Is ice cream called "William?"

i'm one of those weirdos who only likes mint chocolate chip or coffee, with toffee pieces

the other flavors are just ice cream versions of food that is better in it's normal form

Oh yeah.
That's depressing as fuck. Man, poor Kyle. No one except Ward will even know.

That was actually pretty decent set up from this show.

Tostilocos my friend popular mexican snack made of chips, pickled pork rines, chamoy, chilli and lime juice. You can also add fruits

Lemon?

>pickled pork rind

...how does it taste?

THAT'S completely fine i respect your opinion and tastes

In KND they overexaggerated, like with everything, but as a kid I always wondered what the point of them were when they tasted so damn plain. I have had some sweet tasting ones so maybe most people just half-assed them to be cheap.

>people actually let themselves get tricked into thinking vanilla is basic when it's one of the most complex flavors on the planet

You're all fools. Vanilla is king. Strawberry and chocolate are shit.

Harold was also clearly insane so no one should care what he thought was good

My mugga.

The problem is most people get shit tier ice cream like Breyers so they think vanilla sucks. Get some high quality, real vanilla ice cream and that shit is GOAT.

this

I'm tired of people thinking vanilla is equivalent to plain.

Didn't they learn anything from Flanders?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1p1uCafank

Sweet potato?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM JIMMMIES

But butterscotch is disgusting, caramel is to rich, and cocaine is kinda bitter.

because children sure base off their diet on food composition and complexity.

I'm one of those fucks who loves sprinkles.

I even ask them to make special blizzards/mixups from Dairy Queen or Oberweis to have sprinkles as the topping that's stirred in with vanilla ice cream.

Looks and tastes amazing,
fite me

also
>Marge: MMMMMM I GOT JIMMIES