DC supervillains who'd be dead within a week of coming to the Marvel universe

>DC supervillains who'd be dead within a week of coming to the Marvel universe

Literally none.

no one dies on marvel universe

Joker

Black Manta because no Aquaman means no reason to live

Frank would frank the shit out of joker in a goddamn heartbeat.

>no superpower
>serial killer AND a mobster

If it weren't for Batman doing everything he can to protect his little butt buddy, that would already be the case.

Would Frank spare Condiment King out of pity?

Captain Marvel

lmfao Frank can't even frank any actual villains

Ask Stilt-Man.

>supervillains
fug :D :D
Dude, he killed Stilt-Man, Condiment King stands no fucking chance

tbqh the Joker is so fucking low level compared to most shit in Marvel I don't think anyone would even fucking bother with him, he'd probably just get shot by a cop or something.

>his little butt buddy,
I just had surgery I can't be laughing so hard user

BACK OFF DREW
Whose Line has been my job for years now! I'm even in the new season!
GO BACK TO PRICE IS RIGHT

he gets into some epic massive battle and gets insta-killed by Sentry, Hulk, Thor or some shit

Is the Joker even afraid of dying?

Now where were we...let's try a new one

wrong

Nobody really dies in cape comics.

I can't think of any villain from Marvel or DC that would do worse overall in the other universe.

Red Skull for example would just join Wondie's gallery, Joker in Daredevil's.

Now if we're talking specific characters, Spidey and Batman would do a number if they switched villains and universes. Spider-man would hit that breaking point where he becomes nightmarish extremely quickly, and Spidey's villains are used to getting the soft treatment.
Gotham villains would cross the Joker before Peter, and Peter's are mostly just gangsters and thugs with publicly known weaknesses.

He'd be okay with dying if it was in a hilarious way.
There's nothing funny about Frank treating you like any other criminal he's franked and just shooting you in the face in an empty alley.

what happens then

>that one time that Joker was sentenced to death for a crime he didn't commit and Batman reivived him in the Lazarus Pit.

Batman has outright killed people just to save the Jokers life, the jokes write themselves.

Like everything else Joker, depends on the current writer.
He usually has an aversion to dying to anyone other than Batman or himself though, if that means anything.

What would happen if Absorbing Man touched Parasite?

Lawful Neutral, motherfucker.

Fusion?

Shut up, Lana

I still can't believe they played that straight.

Isn't lawful evil more about doing stuff for your own benefit than neutral evil?

Absoring Man can only absorb inorganic matter and become it. If anything, Parasite would get the ability

Professor Zoom, speedforce has no effect in the Marvel Universe.

Lawful evil is when you do evil because you believe in it and do not consider it evil, that's why pretty much anyone who believes in something could be qualified as Lawful evil

>He'd be okay with dying if it was in a hilarious way.
>There's nothing funny about Frank treating you like any other criminal he's franked and just shooting you in the face in an empty alley.
But then it becomes an ironically banal death, so it's funny again.

When neutral on the law/chaos spectrum, it usually means some degree of spinelessness. Evil just means you do things to the detriment of others and civilization, for whatever reason (selfishness, delusion, etc).

It means you give little concern to the law and rules of civilization, but adhere to it as necessary since you aren't trying to change it, rule it, destroy it, or subvert if.
This means you act selfishly and with little to no concern for others, but are not adhering to or creating a code/rules like a Lawful Evil and will still obey the law to avoid trouble unlike a Chaotic Evil.

That makes neutral evil the pure selfish alignment, neutral good someone interested in results without stepping on toes, and true neutral someone who doesn't have extremes of behavior and goal.

Not considering it evil doesn't make you lawful, but can be part of the reason.

Palpatine knew he was evil, but adhered to the Sith code and created a stable society to rule. Thus he was lawful. Anakin's sudden belief that the Jedi were doing harm and that by doing evil things he could bring eternal peace still made him neutral evil.

I'd buy a book of Frank slowly and graphically torturing Joker to death

>Palpatine knew he was evil, but adhered to the Sith code and created a stable society to rule.
This is because Star Wars is fucking stupid.
Real life people don't magically admit they're evil.

Not to himself.

Joker's insanity is often portrayed that he sees the world as so sick and fucked up that it must be fiction, players on a giant stage for an unknown audiance where he and Batman are the main characters who are approaching the ending. He's just coincidentally correct.

He doesn't see that random death as being the last great joke for the curtain to fall, and he doesn't want to give up the stage for his costar to have a schmaltzy feelgood ending.

The fuck is this?

I have to admit I play pure neutral or neutral evil more than anything.

>iPhone poster
checks out

Pol Pot did. According to some interviews Kim Job Ill did too. Many SS did as well, usually the ones who swore off their deep held religious beliefs for earthly power.

Nightwing's death from Injustice

People can't really agree on what "Lawful" means.

Is it that you're on the side of Law in some great cosmic conflict? That you have an internally consistent code of conduct? That you bow down to authorities and the rule of law? That you would prefer (and preferably fight for) an orderly society? Or just that you're a total square?

Injustice Year 1. That Rock was created with the sole purpose of being there when Dick fell on the ground

According to the traditional alignment system, the average human is true neutral and most of the rest of the population is neutral good or evil.

True behavior of law or chaos is rare.

Elves curve more chaotic, Dwarves lawful, Orcs evil, Gnomes good. But unless literally made of good or evil, law or chaos like Feyfolk, demons, and angels, its only an average and not a rule.

The reverse AtlA climax.

What I like about that comic posted above is that Frank has been known to pull off some pretty elaborate kills, but he didn't even see the Joker as deserving anything more than a simple bullet to the head. Joker is nothing to him.

Actually, most people do agree.

That it depends on the setting.

Glorantha is shaped by the current level of civilization for example while D&D has the alignments as objective truths of reality, and in Shadowrun there's only things that heal and things that hurt your soul.

To be fair, the elaborateness of Frank's kills often just seems to correlate to how much free time he has

>See

>ITT: Sup Forums pretends it's /tg/

Listen motherfuckers.

Lawful Evil is about gaining power and twisting the law of the land to your own gain, but still keeping order in place if possible. A Lawful Evil character is a conqueror or tyrant. Contrast Lawful Good, where the character is dedicated to upholding the law and keeping order in place, using the law to advance the cause of right, whatever that may be.

Neutral Evil is about acting purely in your own self-interest at all times. The law means nothing as long as you can weasel it, and you don't give a shit about order if you can make some sort of gain from disrupting it. A Neutral Evil character is a villain, a heinous cheat, or a sociopath. Contrast Neutral Good, where the character seeks to generally do good things, and doesn't have a problem with upholding the law, but will try not to obey obviously evil or corrupt laws.

Chaotic Evil is about doing what would cause the most disruption and pain at any given point, seeking to tear apart the law and generally cause misery. You winning isn't as important as others losing. A Chaotic Evil character is a destroyer and a monster. Contrast Chaotic Good, where the character willingly shirks the law and believes authority to be undesirable, doing good things while actively working against the law.

See, the thing with D&D alignments is that they aren't relative. D&D has objectively Good and Evil forces, many of whom are genuinely locked into their alignment.

Most of batman's villains and maybe the flash's. I think Superman's would last the longest but hey Lex probably wouldn't be evil though he probably would hate either stark or richard.

He'd try to piss off Namor thinking he's an Aquaman equivalent. And be hilariously surprised when he gets Imperius Rexed.

Could you imagine?
>the Joker leaves Gotham for a day to commit crimes in some rural shithole
>cops start shooting him for "resisting arrest"
>some fat Mexican "stands his ground" and shoots him in the back while he's running away

>Lawful Evil is about gaining power and twisting the law of the land to your own gain, but still keeping order in place if possible. A Lawful Evil character is a conqueror or tyrant. Contrast Lawful Good, where the character is dedicated to upholding the law and keeping order in place, using the law to advance the cause of right, whatever that may be.
so where do villains who genuinely believe that what they're doing is right like Ozymandias fit then?

That's ridiculous, the Joker isn't black.

Veidt is an interesting case. Personally, I'd say he's Chaotic Good from his own perspective (because he believes what he's doing is the overall best for humanity despite having to do something obviously cruel) and possibly Neutral Evil from the perspective of the rest (advancing his own will at the cost of much suffering to others).

Doesn't Chaotic Good implies a certain motivation to "fight the power" and stuff? Veidt is hardly shown to care about subverting authority for its own sake.

This picture is reading my lawful neutral mind.

>I'm gonna show you how fighting is bad by fighting you
poetry

To an extent, and to an extent he did.

And this is how we run into problems with the two-axis alignment chart.

These concepts that we're discussing here were created for a system where moral absolutes exist. In real life, it's not so easy. By examining the guiding moral principles of an action in D&D, you can place it in an alignment by relating the intent of the action to the cause it advances or damages.

If you're serving under a true demon by any willing measure, you are on some portion of the Evil spectrum in all but the most bizarre and extenuating circumstances (namely, a True Neutral (Balance style) character doing it to maintain said balance somehow).

Not everything is D&D, though. Hellboy is an easy example. He's a straight up demon, but is very clearly not Evil.

If you were to set him on the 3x3, he would probably be NG or CG. But if you were using him as a character in an actual session, you couldn't do that. He would at best be Lawful Evil, due to him being a demon in a source material where demons are always evil.

Little note here: While it's entirely possible to say "Fuck that shit" and have him be Good, and the book says you're technically allowed to, it's very poor form to completely toss away a heavy part of the system for your own fantasies.

Hellboy is literally a Tiefling though, mortal mother.