When was the last time you showed active appreciation for the existence of Kurt Russell?

When was the last time you showed active appreciation for the existence of Kurt Russell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaupkJPw8wE
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_dxZJGWfU
youtube.com/watch?v=bdkBDjtsURo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=MaupkJPw8wE

I bought Bone Tomahawk on DVD.

I thought him and Jeff Bridges were the same person for a long time.

He was best boy in Hateful 8. RIP

mad respect
he even explains stuff so simple and politely even libcucks hosts nod in agreement

He was easily one of the best parts of Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Dumb hillbilly redneck

I liked him in Bone Tomahawk and in Guardians of The Memes 2, too. Kurt is pretty damn based in everything he is in. He will be missed when he's gone.

After I wanted Bone Tomahawk and was reminded that he was still alive.

He's the reason I keep rewatching Hateful Eight every other week.

>4:55

turns the interviewer into an absolute wreck

every single day

youtube.com/watch?v=wR_dxZJGWfU

reddit Chris Pratt btfo

i love him even more now

Breakdown is an underrated movie

>I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about people's personal politics

That's Robin Williams.

chris pratt hunts actually.

i really REALLY like this thread

damn i really loved the way he talked. it was so hilariously inelegant and crass.

He's an asshole.
He ordered a really expensive custom coat from a friend in New Mexico, then got pissed when they asked him to pay for it.
He thinks shit should be free because he's in the movies.

Considered turning it off when he died and there was still another hour to go. Stayed for Walton Goggins.

rare to hear an actor talk who's not out of their mind. compare this to that clip with Affleck on Maher

Yesterday when I re-watched The Thing. He's been delivering consistently amazing and incredibly entertaining performances in film for about 40 years. Not many actors can say that.

What kind of a friend charges a friend for a fucking clothes? I highly doubt that him spic freindo was a low-class poorfag

If you haven't learned to not worship celebrities these past few months then you're dumb. Having said that, Kurt Russell is my favorite actor.

I love Kurt but that first interview he says something that can very easily be interpreted as saying that the Confederacy had the right to defend their way of living i.e. slavery. How did he get away with it?

>interpreted as saying that the Confederacy had the right to defend their way of living i.e. slavery
he is.

I watch Big Trouble in Little China like once a year.

>I highly doubt that him spic freindo was a low-class poorfag
please PLEASE tell me you are writing this way ironically.

good story

Is this an "user thinks the Civil war was a pro-slavery vs anti-slavery conflict" episode?
The North had slaves as well, you know?

CAN'T HUSTLE THE RUSSELL

the goat

the greatest
youtube.com/watch?v=bdkBDjtsURo

I know, there's something wrong with your face.

*smashes your priceless irreplaceable antique guitar*

that's tarantino's fault for wanting a period made martin guitar and not a replica.

CALL ME SNAKE

>because someone is saying something that could be inferred to be a conservative opinion, that means that they’re speaking their minds, as opposed to stating a progressive opinion, which is an act of self deception

I think user was referring more to the style in which Kurt was talking where he admitted the mp3 host and him had differing opinions and was happy to just drop the subject.

Compared to other actors and actresses who just continue to force their opinions on the interviewer