I just finished this

... so I am wondering, what does Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10665251
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The decision to have Rothstein die off-screen and without even appearing in a flashback in the final season was the worst in recent TV history

Never seen it. Is it worth a watch?

This

I also wish they spent more time on New York, Luciano and Lanksy. The amount of real interesting shit they go through is enough for multiple seasons

Amazing show, really sad though. Many likeable characters just got killed with a blink of an eye.

it's sopranos but during prohibition.

1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(dropped, fuck you, whoever is responsible)

OP here.

It felt really flawed. They were too quick to kill of beloved characters - idk why, I guess to be edgy. I also feel like the writers could never find a comfortable place between fiction and reality. And it was very violent, bordering on Tarantino-like cartoonish gore at times. Ultimately, I feel like it was a beloved and charged attempt at capturing and retaining The Sopranos former glory, but seriously flawed.

WE WATCH ONLY MR.REDDIT AND STRANGE THINGS

Do you guys think Jimmy was a rat?

strawpoll.me/10665251

i think i dropped it maybe mid season 3 or 4, cant remember, just somehow it got boring as hell

Gee I wonder if the death of a major character had something to do with it.

Fuck no, and I've never even heard of this meme. He was completely fictional for one thing. If they wanted even a hint of him being thought of as a rat, they'dve given us something tangible.

He was offed because the character was too popular, and M.P. was seemingly an asshole irl.

>this

JIMMYFAGS GET OUT

Well vote then. Plenty of retards seem to think Jimmy Darmody was an informer for the police. He clearly wasn't as anyone who actually watched this show will tell you.

We fucking won. It's over. The future belongs to us and you belong in the trash.

>you lived to see the day where s3 redditors get BTFO by jimmybros

Yap, oh boy his mother (i dont recall her name) was hot af

No,
3>1>2=5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other show

You're an idiot.

Better than Sopranos in every single way.

see

Soyboyanos is a show for reddit fedora tippers who like to feel intelligent for no reason. Literally.

>Soyboyanos

obliterate yourself

If you want soy check out BwE S3. All the reddit soy you could ever want. S3 is the reddit season.

seasons 1,2,3, were great, felt like a good movie. went downhill in 4. couldnt get through a few episodes in season 5.