Will he die in the end?

Will he die in the end?

It will pan out to the multiverse theory and Jack will never ever truly die and Aku never ever truly winning.

Every individual story was a different jack.

I hope so. It'd be the perfect way to end it to be honest.

It's the only series where I'd be fine with the protagonist dying for a heavy closer.

hopefully, i hate that show

>Aku never ever truly winning.

Yes, there's no other way to end the show.

This is retarded on a storytelling level.

We all know he ends up living a happy life with Ashi, user.

are you fucking me? already?

>If I take you out of those chains, do you PROMISE to wait to kill me until we've gotten out of this monster's stomach and I've pulled all these quills out?

Jack strikes me as the type who is now fierce and dominating enough that with words alone he could lash her into a vow to kill him only after he's resolved his shit.

He's a samurai. This is a samurai show. And now an ending miniseries in a doomed bloody future.

You tell me.

She's such a cunt by design, even when she eventually starts smiling she's always going to look like a stuck up prissy bitch because of her design.

Yes yes user we all know you like the mean girls and want them to stomp your balls, move the conversation along

Yea

>STOP PEEKING AT MY PENIS WHEN I JUMP

>Jack strikes me as the type who is now fierce and dominating enough

This looks like them arguing about Aku.

Where the fuck are you getting these? Genndy, is that you?

>you will never be a brainwashed deathslut for Aku who watches all your sisters murdered in 16 minutes after 16 years of grueling training and then collapse immediately into stunned submission when Jack loses his cool and starts talking to you really powerfully and without compromise

It's just shit that comes out close to the release from [MUH SECRET SOURCES]

He did it last 2 eps as well

...Why does Sudoku Jack keep switching back and forth between normal and porridge mode?

Oh shit, yeah, I forgot. He also posted VERY fast samurai moving at extremely high speeds.

I wonder if he's an [AS] employee or one of Genndy's?

...because as a phantom of Jack's own mind he is a constantly shifting being to represent the mass disharmony of Jack's mind and soul? Are you thick in the skull?

Probably depends on Jack's own mood and health. It's a reflection of his subconscious, after all.

He's not on the brink of death with warping hallucinations.

Well, his hallucinations aren't warping right now at least.

Final

He's neither. I know exactly where he's getting these from because it's been posted on here before.

This

People don't spread the source itself because it'd open a gateway to underage fags spamming this place with unmarked spoilers and spreading them hard just so they can be the first with the images. The guys that have the images seem to be trustworthy enough and competent enough to find the stuff themselves.

>bitch did you just back-sass me? Do I need to drop you off ANOTHER cliff?

WHY IS HE SAD EVERY TIME

HAPPY JACK WHEN

Daddy...

>Dude, you gotta tap dat ass.

I can already see the memes from this
But im glad he's conscious actually looks like the OG jack

Isn't PPG an alternate timeline where he succeeded in killing Aku(AKA chemical X)?

And here we see the native Sup Forumsntrarian in his natural habitat: complaining about shows he never watched.

No. Shut up.

Oh hey, these were in the trailer.

I want the link, but I also don't want to encourage shitposting.

Sucks, man.

>[MUH SECRET SOURCES]
kametsu?

>shitposting
That's a factor, but you'd also have to deal with literal kids posting it without tagging it.

Right now it's just an inconvenience if you're spoiled, but damn the final few episodes are hot territory. I doubt even the posters would want to ruin it for themselves.

Anyone who'd even spoil themselves with the final eps' pictures would be the fags who post it unmarked in the finale threads. It'd be true hell.

Yup it's from the guy who works at Cartoon Network who posts on Kametsu.

>who works at Cartoon Network
Wrong, but the rest is yea

"The guy" is a fucking kid, I've talked to him before. He's also a dick, last I checked in 2015.

WHY the hell he doesnt have nipples like he used to?! This is not an anime.

I'm more pointlessly triggered than you are, I fucking hate how the new season goes between colored outlines and ugly black ones.

He lost his nipples in a sword fight.

WHERES THE FUCKING EPISODE
FUCK RICK AND MORTY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, and then David Bowie's "Heroes" plays