youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA
youtube.com/watch?v=R7N4e2tru4M
youtube.com/watch?v=WOH6LNtV4d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oowwwooo
What's this?

Howling, I suppose.

Im ready for the impending race war

Place your bets, folks. Who'll commit the most war crimes? Who'll commit the worst?

I'll be severely disappointed if Heather doesn't go Rambo on a pack of wolves.

Nice wording.

Too many. Time for a Grizzly to do some culling.

revolution or false flag?

Remember that whatever happens, the man who must not be named SAW IT and SUPPORTED IT.

False flag I bet. I'm guessing someone is behind the scenes doing stuff. The most obvious answer is most likely whats going on. I bet people are disappearing but they bodies aren't being eaten or anything like that. I'm really just waiting to see what is actually going on.

I don't have the image but

>Don't Awoo, $250 fine

>Endtown invaded by Nico Nico Douga streamers

dear god, the secondary mutation has just triggered
they're all turning into Ric Flair

damn Jackrabbit, jacking up the fine because he's pred-prejudice

Thank you!

both wolves and wild pigs are pests who distroy both produce and livestock, shitting everywhere they go adding insult. As always, Topsiders are the best faction.

Walt did mention zip guns. Maybe it was foreshadowing for when the wolves attack Heather again and she lights them up.

Kek

*NOTICES BULGE* : The Page

How is it that a bear, with a bears appetite, has more self control than a wolf?

oh his appetite is getting plenty sated

>Posting clean Art

Nigga, you're fucked...

Theme for the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA

If those sons of bitches woke me up during the middle of the night with their howling I'd be ready to start smoking a pack a day right along with Heather "Ruthless to Canis lupus" Hoss.

I'm right with you.

REMOVE WOLVES

A dog person must be getting some cookie crisp.
youtube.com/watch?v=R7N4e2tru4M
Or whats her face from the last comic has gone nutty and is murdering a canine.

Heather Hoss.. she'd have to be doing some epic mass murder to achieve this.

Someone wanted some bunny pics so here's the bunny from the bar.

M-maybe it's just the beginning of the song Toxic Love.

Maybe their friends of Goldfish
youtube.com/watch?v=WOH6LNtV4d0

Don't worry, I get it.

FINALLY. Shit's starting to happen again. Almost regret wishing that Portia was gonna become a protag. Boy was that a monkey's paw of "nothing happening in the comic for months."

I swear, I feel that if you cut out most of the Walt and Portia scenes or at least streamlined most of what we were reading; this shit would have started a month ago, maybe more, easily.

I think the problem is that Portia and Walt don't complement each other in an entertaining way.

Now she has a drinking buddy whether she likes it or not.

>Allie descending from heaven on angel wings while completely plastered and handing drinking-bunny a maid outfit when?