What can Sup Forums tell me about Spider-Gwen?

What can Sup Forums tell me about Spider-Gwen?
Is it good or just generic sjw trash

She has a cool costume. That's pretty much it.

I wouldn't call it generic SJW trash, but I wouldn't call it good either.

It's bad but not because of SJW stuff.

I don't know about "sjw" but its generic trash sure.

I'm only reading through trades, so I'm well behind and haven't been reading stuff like the Miles Morales crossover, but it's a reasonably fun alternate take on the Spider-Man mythos, and her costume is solid.

It's not SJWy at all from my standpoint, but then again, I don't pay much attention to or care about that, I just read comics.

It was okay. Not great, not bad.

It had a lot of potential beyond the gimmick of Gwen in a cool suit surprisingly, but it was wasted just by being forgettable.

I liked it well enough, but my standards are lower than most. Check the first few issues out and see what you think.

>full face mask with a hood

Moon knight.

;)

I don't know what you're saying here. Spoiler had it too until the new 52 design. It's not unusual.

still triggers my tism

Why?

Extra layer for the rain.

Spidey was always getting soaked on patrol, and mostly fwipped by spider-sense rather than planning anyway.

Take pills for it.

;)

just wear a waterproof suit

Peter's sometimes was, he still froze his ass off.

Most head is lost through your armpits, thighs/crotch, and the top of your head. Due to acrobatics the hood is the only thing to help keep warm.

>Hood over full mask.
>Teal slippers.

Why? It looks good.

* most heat

Has decent costume design
Comic's artist has problems storytelling and the writing is all over the place. I like worldbuilding but this book is really unfocused about it. Then again it might be the fault of the multiple crossovers.

Hood over full mask is genius though. It avoids leaving a bald head or the goofy exposed hair or wig used by other spider women.

It's not a very good comic. It's not particularly terrible, just very mediocre

She would be cool if A: There werent already 3-4 other spider themed heroines that exist and B: Wasnt tied to Gwen Stacey. She is popular solely from her costume

If you like suffering read it. Parker luck looks at what Gwen goes through and rethinks it's life choices.

Started out quite good but really lost the thread