Bomango 42: Indelicate

>The introduction gets a little less smooth.
Still no website in sight
Gogo still a hobo

I remember when Sup Forums used to have hundreds of posts long threads about Gogo

Can you blame them?

Wait until she bulks up again and the /ss/ begins in earnest.

not sure how to feel about this new female Two-Face reboot

Where's Didi in this series?

Gogo hasn't decided to reproduce yet.

>Hobo Bomango

I thought he was putting up a website for this.

It's coming Soon™.

yea, and it's going to host PlagueofGripe's webcomic on there as well

I thought she'd be skinnier to start. I appreciate the THICC but I thought she'd look more like a scrawny teen originally.

I'm liking this a lot so far, but I think we're all suffering a little from this prologue stuff. Worth it though.

well she just burned off from Kaiju mode, maybe she won't shrink until she buds off a Didi

Is Gogo wearing socks?
I find it weirder that she found socks to wear and not shoes. Useable shoes are way more common than useable socks.

nah, look at that toe gap in the second to last panel. Not to mention all the individual toe lines, she's completely barefoot

I wonder how this will affect their romantic undertones with Gogo being big since the beginning.

I mean 1/3 the older stuff she wasn't nearly this huge, so it wasn't as different for Gogo and Andy.
Hell original original Gogo was like a 16 year old looking chick, who went crazy at the idea of food.

Prolly hiding someplace?
I assume the explosion was Gogo and Did splitting.

Are we sure she isn't muscular under those clothes?
I'm guessing she heals with time

She's buffer than she originally was, but she's still gonna get buffer.
Well, according to this picture, anyway, not sure how accurate it is at this point.
Vanheist's tastes changed I guess.

I still hate that he got rid of Andy's Cousin's Washu hair.

actual factual spoiler (albeit minor), don't read if you want to see it unfold: it's temporary

Basically. As soon as the prologue ends, we'll do some shennanigans and lay the groundwork for Didi's return. A thought I've been trying to get Van on board with (he's not opposed, just not committed): have Didi keep Gogo's hairstyle for a little while for the sake of a few easy twin jokes.

Correct. Sorry guys, took a chance on a recommended web dev, and they are, frankly, not great at keeping good communication and updates. I'm considering cutting them loose and finding a new solution.

At this point, sure, why not? Someone set up a meeting.

The intent was to make her a bit skinnier, but it kind of got away from Van. Too many years working at the musclegirl mines. Vague poll: would people want to see her shrink down a bit more, despite the pages establishing her current size?

Not easy to find shoes her size. Even pre-toe claws.

Still the plan.

Sorry user. Some people love the new style, some love the old style. We might be able to throw a bone or two your way at some point.

>I'm considering cutting them loose and finding a new solution.
Will this be the second or third one?

what is a space marine doing there?

>Vague poll: would people want to see her shrink down a bit more, despite the pages establishing her current size?
I think it's fine, just make sure not to push it too much. The early work has her looking downright scrawny, so it's a bit of a contrast for her to already be muscle-girl tier.

second. The original-original guy is a buddy of Van's who works in publishing. A good guy to know down the line, but his initial offer to help with a website fell through due to his day job being too busy.

He's on vacation, as indicated by his hawaiian shirt. Holy Terra is lovely this time of year.

Yeah, early Gogo was a character quite distinct from her later incarnations. She went from a weird (and weirdly strong) waif, to a small god with seemingly no limit to the variety of her powers, to her current incarnation, where other than being superhumanly strong and having a kaiju mode party trick, is oddly, a more grounded human being. Anyway, I digress. Her original form is somewhat preserved in depictions of her childhood (such as the pre-reboot Halcyon Girl).

>would people want to see her shrink down a bit more, despite the pages establishing her current size?
It'd feel strange to have her shrink down for presumably no reason after these pages.
I'd say if that's the plan then he should redraw the pages with her to be skinnier instead, if he had the time.

I want Gogo to call me boy

How about you stop being a fucking hack and just give us fun /ss/ like you did before? Waiting dozens of pages to reveal Gogo makes me want to murder you.

>It'd feel strange to have her shrink down for presumably no reason after these pages.
It could possibly be pulled off by explaining that she hasn't finished cooling down from kaiju mode at the moment. Morning comes (or whenever their next meeting after this is) and Andy notices she's a bit shorter and skinnier than she previously was.

>42 pages
>still no website
Get the fuck off your ass, van.

LEVI! EXPLAIN THIS SHIT!

He already did, man.

Just find out what provider Ashley Cope or Kazerad uses and use that one.
It's not that difficult, man.

I like Gogo's current size though I am in the camp wishing Gogo's final build was just slightly shorter than the lineup places her. Maybe Andy's just gotten shorter, and if he got his head up to bust level it would be less notable.

Goddamn it, the feeling i get is that i want to read +20 pages ahead just to see where we're going. Why can't the author work on inhuman pace just to give us 20 pages weekly.

We all can't be Asians, user.

oh he did go through with that reboot thing. is it sexy yet

Check back in six months.