MEANWHILE, ON NEUTRAL Sup Forums

MEANWHILE, ON NEUTRAL Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a bisexual.

what did everyone think of last night's jack and robert episode?

I miss regular show. It was an entirely regular show about maintaining a park

It was approximately 22 minutes of content.

Really loved that Samurai Jack and Morty episode

I'm apathetic about you missing it. I personally thought it was a show that stopped airing new episodes.

I have an ambivalent opinion over politics in comics and cartoons

>loved

I believe that there are politics.

>loved
I feel apathetic to such bait

I think Miles Morales is a spider themed superhero. He exists

Steven Universe has been adequate and satisfactory for the past few seasons, and I am fine with that.

He said neutral, not lying

I have no strong feelings in either direction over everything that has aired

This thread exists, just like the OP that made it.

I'm going to go ahead and play Reason's advocate here and say that even though the portrayal of the workers' acknowledgement riots in the most recent episode of "Animated Moments That Happened" was passionate, it was also historically accurate.

>SUfags can't even follow the joke correctly

fucking hell when are we purging these faggots to mlp

b-back me up, neutrals?

I am posting in an attempt to get a post number that does not favor any digit over any other number.

I believe that shitposting for and against a position is made by non-neutral individuals.

>No
Thats not neutral though. God its amateur hour in here

Well, that's a point.

out of all of the posters in this thread, you are definitely one of them

There are many points

Both Tex Avery and Chuck Jones' takes on Daffy Duck were funny and groundbreaking in their own ways.

Both Marvel and DC films are the same in terms of qualities

kek

Samurai Jack wasn't on last week

And I have no preference to whether it should be on this week or not.

It is a show, and watching it can pass small periods of time.

i happened to observe this first-hand while operating my television last weekend.

Comics & Cartoons

We're not taking them. We'll burn your board to the ground before taking even a single one and you know it.

I believe your violent statements were stated.

It's a picture, not an opinion.

Island is a series of Comic anthologies.

The presence of so many non-neutrals is causing me great neutrality. I suggest we do very little about it

The sociopolitical climate of comics & cartoons is a reflection and reification of contemporary shifts in pop culture and consumer trends.

I possess netflix and Hulu, but not cable television, so I cannot give opinions on shows that may or may not be on at the current time.

Subscribing to a television company is indeed a thing you can do to rectify this, if it is your intent.

Sonics arms in boom are now blue.
This is ok.

Comics and cartoons exist

I don't have any strong opinions on Rick and Morty or Samurai Jack. Both shows are ok.

I have neither a negative not a positive opinion of BvS

I can understand the qualities and faults of both the japanese and the american comics industry. Although output and my interest in it may vary, I can appreciate both.

Eh.

Zoophobia is a webcomic that exists. Some people have heard of it, others have not.

Just tryin' to add some variety here...

variety is rather un-neutral, and frankly I don't care one way or the other about it

This thread it's mediocre .

Many televised series have been cancelled.

I do care about it but have no preference either way.

Some might call me a radical neutralist, but I dispassionately offer an alternate interpretation of neutrality that is not incompatible with proactivity. And further note that the concept of prioritizing inaction over action can be interpreted in a way that borders on preference.

I would feel indifferent if you went back to neutral Sup Forums

I motion to table this discussion until a later date.

neutral Sup Forums
I can't even pretend to be apathetic about that idea.
Someone make this happen.

Yes, and it will be on tomorrow

Meanwhile, on neutral Sup Forums...
>The President has made many actions
>This is an image of a cartoon frog
>Does anyone else feel neutrally about government healthcare plans

The Simpsons has run for 28 seasons and is contracted to continue into season 30. It is the longest running american animated show in history.

There are valid and fair arguments both for and against that position.

>I have been gray pilled.
>We must pass the jews.

Neutral memes

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

This video is 8 years old and has maintained a neutral upvote/downvote ratio.

I find tumblr to be a website.

I recently read Punisher Max Presents Barracuda.
It was a comic book.

good post

I do not feel strongly one way or the other.

Yes, Rick and Morty was on. It was a temporary replacement.

I say we grey pill them into considering our stance if they choose.

>Jews have noses
>Blacks people are primates.

Neutral Ape remains neutral.

NOT NEUTRAL ENOUGH

PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEAREST MININEUTRALITY FACILITY TO HAVE YOUR NEUTRALITY IMPLANTS FIXED

Yelling does not appear to be neutral.
I remain neutral on this matter, however.

The Legend of Korra was an okay follow-up to Avatar: the Last Airbender, which itself was moderately adequate.

I didn't really have any strong feelings about Samurai Jack being pushed back for Rick and Morty

RaM itself was adequate I guess

TTG takes up over 50% of the schedule and I have no strong feeling positive or negative

To say that something is adequate or average is not a neutral position.

King of the Hill was a tv show.

This post has its good and bad sides to it.

Those are trips.

first post is first post

Neutrality only succeeds when good and evil men do nothing.

These number are unlikely, but like all probability they will appear eventually.

I would be fine having intercourse with that comic book.

Does anyone think that increased diversity in comics ultimately only makes them have more skin tones and genders?

Peggy Hill - from a neutral, objective perspective - was a terrible wife and mother.

This post made me have no emotion.

America Chavez or Captain America?

I have no preference, but it would be an experience of some sort to see everyone comment on it.

Such would be the case

Today I looked outside my window and thought about what is happening to comics these days. They are changing. They were something before, and now they are something else. I sent a message to Comic Publisher saying "you are changing", to which I received the affirmation "yes we are". I responded to this quick response with my own positive affirmation: "I have received your message, this is a response clarifying such."

Then I looked out my window and thought about change. Every day proceeds the same, but there are new things sometimes". It is like comic books. Or anything in the universe.

I have no preference between Marco Diaz being in a relationship with Star Butterfly or being in a relationship with Jackie Lynn Thomas.

Some days I look at all the neutrality around me and I wonder: what am I going to have for lunch?

>Hitler did many things
>Some people consider these things to be morally wrong
>Some people don't consider these things to be morally wrong

Folks, I just saw a Grey Lantern floating by. Some people would find it awesome, some others wouldn't. I don't feel anything.

Woah, that's pretty fucking badass

in a totally neutral sense, of course

That's how most people see it, I think. The quality of the writing is the most important, with a given quality of artwork and the character designs aren't too distracting.

I find Zack Snyder to be a director.

Invader Zim will do ok.

Mabel is a girl.

This post is true, but I have no strong feelings about these facts.

They both serve their own purpose.

There is an argument over whether SU has character models. I feel neither one way or the other.